events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events

can we please have a dev respond to us about the christmas events. r2 says players 1st and we the players are extremely angry with the christmas events and even the normally weekly events.

r2 can get a dev to explain to us what is hell is going on and i bet many players will comment on this thread to keep it alive till a dev answers.. if no dev answers then we know the player 1st motto r2 has is a lie.
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

devs never read forums but mods and mentors can pass on your disgust to them

Comment

they can get them to come and talk and then get the devs to
      Cyanide

Comment

The devs are a separate company, so no, they will not be visiting the forum.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

event carisama suk boxes sity not why

Comment

can r2 come on here and explain what they are trying to do to get the devs to change events
            Cyanide

Comment

Indeed events are ******** now, 1- no more sylph road event = no possibility to exchange boxes for sylph items, then no possibility to evolve sylph; 2- more than 2 month we didn't get a pennant engrave event + no pennant ascension stones anywhere, except 1 if we are lucky in lucky exchange... what a joke when only to make a purple pennant we need 500... 3- more than 2 month we didn't get a cast stone engrave event...
              I was glad to be back on the game in otctober but i guess i will leave soon if the game stay like that and i'm not the only one, even old and huge cashers in my server are disgusted and talk to leave the game, so nice work R2

Comment

game will die in few months if they keep doing this

Comment

cant expeckt any changes to happend before holidays are over.. devs are on bahamas or hawaii spending all money they gained so far.. they wont come back to work before holidays are over..so its juts bite the apple or leave it.. personally idc of the events but the PVP part of this game is starting to be so low that idk how long I stay here... its starting to be really borring. And borring is a thing that will get me away...
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Can R2 suggest to the developer to put back polish orb and cast stone events? If they put an event in hot events should be for old players and new players. Not giving old players useless items like animation stone for example, which old active players maxed it. Think of something useful for old active players. Add higher percentage getting polish orb in lucky exchange.

Comment

we need resonance crystals and ascension stones in reliable and steady numbers... not 3 to 4 resonance crystal at most that the rumble shop will give weekly or at best 5 ascension stones that the lucky exchange drops when we feed hundreds upon hundreds of event chest into it. needing 800 resonance crystals to achieve the next level or 2500 ascension stones to make another yellow pennant is at this pace going to take years upon years with the lack of ability to get these items without heavy recharge and spending. week after week now we are having the same repeat of events with zero new ideas or content to make this game interesting...at this stage in the game, gaining battle rating is extremely difficult unless i recharge and spend heavy and thats just not going to happen now from a game that is being run 99.99% on auto pilot from the game devs polish orb and cast stone events have been forgotten and instead we see useless events for soul crystals and soul seals...the game has lost me as a casher and has instead made this game just VIP and spirit Covenant.... spending any more than that monthly just feels like such a waste

Comment

the dev's are missing a thing they forgot to put in right line for the other missing events.. now rotate between same stuff for weeks now give us polishing orb event back to you .......................

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          The devs are a separate company, so no, they will not be visiting the forum.
                          Why is the fact that they are a separate company an excuse for them not to visit the forum? If they were truly interested in the feedback their customers have to give, they would at least bother to read the posts.

The Christmas events were an absolute disgrace. In fact they were the biggest non-event of the year. The devs gave the players a swift kick to the nether regions as a Christmas gift.

You are an excellent moderator, MemoryLane, and I feel sorry for you being in this position - but I am afraid there is nothing you can say which will convince most of us that the devs actually give a hot damn about the players or the future of the game.
                          FireAndIce
                          Mage +112m
                          Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                          Ancients guild
                          Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Because that's not how it works. It would be like the company that makes the hamburger meat at McDonald's visiting the location nearest you to hear from those patrons about what they think about the meat. There's other locations and they don't just serve McDonald's. All feedback is gathered together and forwarded along.

If you feel sorry for me, then you don't understand why I'm still here. If I thought or knew the devs weren't receptive to feedback at all, I wouldn't be actively encouraging people to give feedback. People care more than you think they do, but I understand, after a series of holiday events like we've just gone though, why you might think otherwise.
                            I'll take your word for it because I really do think you're a star.

At present the devs have an awful lot of work to do in order to restore customer confidence - lately they've been serving us hamburgers without any patties in them, and still charging us full price!!
                            FireAndIce
                            Mage +112m
                            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                            Ancients guild
                            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post

Why is the fact that they are a separate company an excuse for them not to visit the forum? If they were truly interested in the feedback their customers have to give, they would at least bother to read the posts.

The Christmas events were an absolute disgrace. In fact they were the biggest non-event of the year. The devs gave the players a swift kick to the nether regions as a Christmas gift.

You are an excellent moderator, MemoryLane, and I feel sorry for you being in this position - but I am afraid there is nothing you can say which will convince most of us that the devs actually give a hot damn about the players or the future of the game.
                              Because that's not how it works. It would be like the company that makes the hamburger meat at McDonald's visiting the location nearest you to hear from those patrons about what they think about the meat. There's other locations and they don't just serve McDonald's. All feedback is gathered together and forwarded along.

If you feel sorry for me, then you don't understand why I'm still here. If I thought or knew the devs weren't receptive to feedback at all, I wouldn't be actively encouraging people to give feedback. People care more than you think they do, but I understand, after a series of holiday events like we've just gone though, why you might think otherwise.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X