Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shellyghazal
    replied
    After the epic failure for the christmas and new years events as well as all the events that now even new players cant do. I am done. I have wasted over a year on a turned based game that has no real challenge, only afk for devo everyday. What a waste of time. They only want people that are willing to spend alot of money every week. Thanks but i would rather spend my hard earned money on a game that is not Pay to be Top player... Take a look out there people. There are much more challenging games that you actually have to learn your skills and learn how to play your toon to fight. not wait for your turn. This game is a waste of brain space , time and money. The game is called greed , lag toon..... nothing more to say that is good

Leave a comment:

• R2139428048
    replied
    Doesnt matter if you win or loose in siege...the whole thing with siege is extremely boring....imp war was a hell of alot more fun...all guildies come together and fight against another guild in real time, that is fun...well if it werent for the lag then...I dont understand why a big company like 7road/r2 doesnt afford better hosting/servers/bandwidth..I mean if the big x x x tubes would be laggy they would loose all customers and same goes for you too...soon.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Tickets are different from emailing a third party. Tickets for suggestions don't need to be kept open, by the way. Suggestion tickets are put in their own folder, regardless of if they are open or closed, and all suggestions are added to a list that's sent to the devs. When suggestions are forwarded from the forum, they are cross checked with tickets, and included as a batch, which helps show that a suggestion is what many players want to see. Ideally, there should be a mix of both tickets and forum comments, but at the very least, we want to see many forum comments, even if it's something as simple as quoting a point and saying you agree.

Tickets for bugs are also helpful, even if not immediately resolved, and are searched in the same way suggestions are when an issue has been forwarded from the forum. Sometimes, people only post on the forum and never return, and the first thing R2 does when an issue is forwarded is look for a ticket. Some servers seem to have an elected forum poster, and once the issue is posted by that one person, no one else from the server speaks up because they presume it's already been mentioned so there's no need to say anything else about it. Same thing happens with tickets - a single person will say an entire server has an issue, but only one person has reached out about it, so R2 has nothing to go on that supports it's an entire server with an issue.

Regardless of the type of ticket submitted, it's a good idea to mention things on the forum. The forum is where everyone can get together and be loud enough that they will be heard. This applies to suggestions and bugs - if you like a suggestion, post in that thread so we can show the devs most people want to see that suggestion happen (same if you don't like a suggestion - speak up). If you're experiencing a bug, post about it or post in an existing thread for it, this helps show the devs that it's not an isolated issue few are experiencing.

Back to the topic of guild siege: I've been told there will be an 8.3 survey soon, and siege will be a topic on it. The devs are receptive to feedback. It would be a good idea for everyone to get their opinions in line, and have a clear list of what you want to see changed about this event, and make sure you're mentioning those points on the forum to help support the cause. As always, I encourage everyone to be specific about what they want, or what they don't want.
    thank u memorylane for a perfeckt answer as usual

Leave a comment:

• Pat2020
    replied
    I still say R2 Should get rid of this load of rubbish

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

this is why i stopped to tell peeps to send tickets..hate that autoanswer mail..and when u dont comment in 2 days they send u mail that tells that they think u problem is over bc they havent hear of it..and when u answer that one they send u an auto answer mail again.. u call that support? I call it an very advanced bullying system.
    Tickets are different from emailing a third party. Tickets for suggestions don't need to be kept open, by the way. Suggestion tickets are put in their own folder, regardless of if they are open or closed, and all suggestions are added to a list that's sent to the devs. When suggestions are forwarded from the forum, they are cross checked with tickets, and included as a batch, which helps show that a suggestion is what many players want to see. Ideally, there should be a mix of both tickets and forum comments, but at the very least, we want to see many forum comments, even if it's something as simple as quoting a point and saying you agree.

Tickets for bugs are also helpful, even if not immediately resolved, and are searched in the same way suggestions are when an issue has been forwarded from the forum. Sometimes, people only post on the forum and never return, and the first thing R2 does when an issue is forwarded is look for a ticket. Some servers seem to have an elected forum poster, and once the issue is posted by that one person, no one else from the server speaks up because they presume it's already been mentioned so there's no need to say anything else about it. Same thing happens with tickets - a single person will say an entire server has an issue, but only one person has reached out about it, so R2 has nothing to go on that supports it's an entire server with an issue.

Regardless of the type of ticket submitted, it's a good idea to mention things on the forum. The forum is where everyone can get together and be loud enough that they will be heard. This applies to suggestions and bugs - if you like a suggestion, post in that thread so we can show the devs most people want to see that suggestion happen (same if you don't like a suggestion - speak up). If you're experiencing a bug, post about it or post in an existing thread for it, this helps show the devs that it's not an isolated issue few are experiencing.

Back to the topic of guild siege: I've been told there will be an 8.3 survey soon, and siege will be a topic on it. The devs are receptive to feedback. It would be a good idea for everyone to get their opinions in line, and have a clear list of what you want to see changed about this event, and make sure you're mentioning those points on the forum to help support the cause. As always, I encourage everyone to be specific about what they want, or what they don't want.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied

As much as I wish that would make a difference, those who do get a response will either be told to contact support through the publisher's support link, or they will get a canned 'we appreciate your feedback' sort of reply. It's been tried before.
    this is why i stopped to tell peeps to send tickets..hate that autoanswer mail..and when u dont comment in 2 days they send u mail that tells that they think u problem is over bc they havent hear of it..and when u answer that one they send u an auto answer mail again.. u call that support? I call it an very advanced bullying system.
    Last edited by Katjuza; 01-03-2019, 08:33 AM. Reason: typo fixed.. sometimes even i care

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    There are many who are upset with the Guild Siege not sure what could be done to make everyone happy , some will be some wont be as with all done on wartune. The one point that was made that I think would make a few happy is change the rankings so it shows the 10v10 and 15v15 separate those .
    Lots of unofficial facebook groups have a lot of stuff being said.
    Lots of angry and frustrated players to say the least.
    Many are even saying that this is close to the end of wartune so many with grievances at the moment .

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R26642179 View Post
    i saw a post in the unoffical wartune facebook group. guess your devs going to be getting lots of emails as many will be emailing 7road directly.
    As much as I wish that would make a difference, those who do get a response will either be told to contact support through the publisher's support link, or they will get a canned 'we appreciate your feedback' sort of reply. It's been tried before.

Leave a comment:

• R26642179
    replied
    i saw a post in the unoffical wartune facebook group. guess your devs going to be getting lots of emails as many will be emailing 7road directly.

Leave a comment:

• BlackhawkRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by R26642179 View Post
    morale of the story is don't make your customer hate your game .. R2 your devs are like bungie and wartune is like destiny 2 so fix the game before its to late by listening to your freaking players
    I envy people who have never heard of wartune or r2games before. I wish we never met and i never spend ten of thousands of dollars on this game knowing what i know now.
    Too late and No kidding. It's like being in a bad marriage. The hate just keeps brewing.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    For point 1, I don't see it being made possible to attack a destroyed tower. It serves no purpose other than to allow people to claim free rewards for not working with the team and conflicts with point 4, which seems to not want to reward people who weren't able to participate because of point 2, the guild members couldn't be made to work together.

Point 3 I agree with. Seems most people in this thread would lean toward reducing the number of times energy can be reset,

1. Energy stones can be sold now. Sell them. The devs confirmed they are not going to be repurposed for use in other areas of the game.

2, 3, 7. As much as I wish this was an actual pvp battle, that's just not going to work. It's a 24 hour battle to allow everyone to participate. The devs haven't been receptive to knocking the time frame down to 12 hours, they sure aren't going to go for 2. Players aren't going to want to sit around for hours waiting to see if they get engaged in a fight, without being able to do anything else because they might get pulled into a fight. You really don't want to be pulled randomly from a one attempt event or dungeon to fight someone in real time, with a bunch of AIs in your party. Point 2 and 3 also puts smaller guilds and smaller players at a further disadvantage, since they don't have the energy to spare on so few total attacks. The only way real time pvp would be a feasible option is if this event were knocked down to an hour or less and be Imperial War.

5 would only work if there were two separate ranking lists for 10v10 and 15v15. I wouldn't do such a drastic spread in points, though. Personally, I'd like to see separate rankings be a thing. I'd also like to see guilds labelled in the ranking if a guild is v10 or v15.

6 will make things a little too easy.

so the stones can be sold..well thats a progress I ques.. when will they change the advanced guild skills to more right ones? this has been forwarwed before .. I know , but havent seen anything happening there yet. Advanced skills; honor bonus comes still from imperial war wich is now gone and Demonic region still gives bonus to the guild beast wich is a historical event now too. These need to be uppgraded.

These should have been taken care already when these events changed. As well the imperial energy stones. I know we cant request devs to think everything, but hey..if they request nore balens from players they need to offer better servis to players too.

Leave a comment:

• R26642179
    replied
    which ever dev that designed guild siege needs to be fired for stupidity
    the dev that thought up xmas events need a swift kick to the head
    the dev that thought up the new event setup needs same thing as the xmas dev.

all the developers need to learn the players make the game and when the players are unhappy patches are made to fix the issues.. we got many issues and the dev don't give a ****.

lets see what R2, PCITY, Kabam, Gamerocks etc do if every casher asked for a refund of every $ spent .. my guess they will try to fix the game as no company would have the funds to cover like 7 years of refunds

bugie made a game called destiny 2 .. players hatred of that game was bad and its sales were falling. 12 months passed since release and a DLC dropped that was full of what players wanted and the game sales improved.

morale of the story is don't make your customer hate your game .. R2 your devs are like bungie and wartune is like destiny 2 so fix the game before its to late by listening to your freaking players

BTW bungie had the stones to talk with the community not hide and have lackies play messenger

I envy people who have never heard of wartune or r2games before. I wish we never met and i never spend ten of thousands of dollars on this game knowing what i know now.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    The issue with Imperial War had nothing to do with lag. We're not getting it back. Guild Siege isn't going to be removed. The ability to spend balens for energy will not be removed.

Now that we are on the same page about what will absolutely not be happening with this event, how about we start getting some feedback about what specifically you'd like to see done that is within the scope of what this event is - it is a 24 hour guild tower defense battle, where the point is to earn as many points during a season as possible for the best rank.

I personally would like to see higher durability equal the need for more attacks, as it seems that no matter how high the durability, it still takes 3 attacks to destroy a tower.
    .. the thing that makes siege so borring is (and this is my opinion, not whole guilds ..just my own) that we only have 4 attacks to use under 24h.. come on..4 hits and thast it..no mather if the opposite is stronger or lower. I would love to see some changes there. I understand that the buy energy whit balens stays..company must get the cookies right... but what about making some more options for energy that just balens. How about that after u get one castle down u get some more energy..or after time limits? It is frustreding just hit 4 times and then watch when those balens users eat my guild under rest of the time and we cant do nothing..... come on R2 give free players a change to hit back!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post
    here my opinion as G M of guild that currently on top 3 ranking on guild siege, i dunno if u wud 'listen' or not but at least let me shared my honest opinion :

snip
    For point 1, I don't see it being made possible to attack a destroyed tower. It serves no purpose other than to allow people to claim free rewards for not working with the team and conflicts with point 4, which seems to not want to reward people who weren't able to participate because of point 2, the guild members couldn't be made to work together.

Point 3 I agree with. Seems most people in this thread would lean toward reducing the number of times energy can be reset,

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post
    what changes i would like to see

1) imperial war energy stones made so 1 stone = 1 full energy refill
    2) we can set up to 4x defenders per tower ourselves
    3) we can party up and attack the posts
    4) reduce from 24 hour event to 2 hours (19:00 server time till 21:00 server time)
    5) loss = 15900 points, draw = 23850 pints (+50%), win = 31800 points (+100%) .. (based off a 15v15)
    6) harass: each icon needs a specific goddess equipped so we can target specific buffs to remove
    7) if we are online we are dragged automatically into the defend fights so we fight beside AI controlled player that are offline
    8) Assist guild masters and guild master can both set the post defenders aand also that posts defensive bonuses e.g flame axe etc
    1. Energy stones can be sold now. Sell them. The devs confirmed they are not going to be repurposed for use in other areas of the game.

2, 3, 7. As much as I wish this was an actual pvp battle, that's just not going to work. It's a 24 hour battle to allow everyone to participate. The devs haven't been receptive to knocking the time frame down to 12 hours, they sure aren't going to go for 2. Players aren't going to want to sit around for hours waiting to see if they get engaged in a fight, without being able to do anything else because they might get pulled into a fight. You really don't want to be pulled randomly from a one attempt event or dungeon to fight someone in real time, with a bunch of AIs in your party. Point 2 and 3 also puts smaller guilds and smaller players at a further disadvantage, since they don't have the energy to spare on so few total attacks. The only way real time pvp would be a feasible option is if this event were knocked down to an hour or less and be Imperial War.

5 would only work if there were two separate ranking lists for 10v10 and 15v15. I wouldn't do such a drastic spread in points, though. Personally, I'd like to see separate rankings be a thing. I'd also like to see guilds labelled in the ranking if a guild is v10 or v15.

6 will make things a little too easy.

Leave a comment:

replied
    its random matching with no specific draw rules n also not based on rank..most of it they usually matching with the nearest guild br, but sometimes u got too far below ur guild br..my guild experienced the same thing but only twice on a row...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X