X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
    The whole problem I see with this event is that it's not a guild battle to win... it's a fight to try to make them lose, too. If you don't have 1 or 2 high-end cashers willing to buy extra attempts (1 casher can attack 16 times, in a 10v10 that's over half the battlefield), or your guild isn't big enough, you're done before you even get started. We're into the 3rd round of this matching and our guild is now up against the same guild we just lost the last two battles to. How can we keep matching with them when they've won 2 and we've lost 2?!?! Something is hinky.
    yes seems something is terribly wrong 4th battle tomorrow and battle 2 ,3, and the 4th battle same guild again

seems matching is a bit off or bugged

needs some 1 to look it over

our guild souleaterz gamerocks s26 1st match we lost (2nd match we won 3rd match we won 4th match same guild as battle 2,3)

their guild foresaken gamerocks s26 1st match they won (2nd match they lost 3rd match they lost 4th match same guild as battle 2,3)

so either matching very very bugged or the game is so messed up they dont care
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-31-2018, 08:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R263360269
    replied
    what changes i would like to see

1) imperial war energy stones made so 1 stone = 1 full energy refill
    2) we can set up to 4x defenders per tower ourselves
    3) we can party up and attack the posts
    4) reduce from 24 hour event to 2 hours (19:00 server time till 21:00 server time)
    5) loss = 15900 points, draw = 23850 pints (+50%), win = 31800 points (+100%) .. (based off a 15v15)
    6) harass: each icon needs a specific goddess equipped so we can target specific buffs to remove
    7) if we are online we are dragged automatically into the defend fights so we fight beside AI controlled player that are offline
    8) Assist guild masters and guild master can both set the post defenders aand also that posts defensive bonuses e.g flame axe etc

Leave a comment:

• R234064738
    replied
    alphabet soup
    Last edited by R234064738; 01-22-2019, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    here my opinion as G M of guild that currently on top 3 ranking on guild siege, i dunno if u wud 'listen' or not but at least let me shared my honest opinion :

1. I really apreciate dev good will to make all players can participated on guild battle, but in reality on the field its not work properly becoz it is hard to control all members especially big guild like us with many members..becoz wartune players are from many country with many language it is hard to communicating what to do on battle, the only way to control it by standby on guild siege map 24 n watch who doin attack n thats is impossible to be done..as a result many players can lose attempts becoz it is hard to control n also each opponent must be treated differently..so the only solution of this problem is to make the destroyed tower can still be attacking so when all tower of opponent already destroyed players who late joining can still do their attempt even it wont effect the result anymore becoz they all already destroyed..

2. guild siege is too individualistic which is not so called guild battle..the only teamwork on guild siege is to arrange who attacking who or who harass who..the only one who feel 'hard workin' is the G M itself..so the guild siege lost the essence of intense fight that was in the 2 previous guild battle..fightin cpu or AI players is aint fun at all..i have no solution on this becoz the only way to bring back the intense fight as team battle is by re formatted the guild siege game of play..after all wartune is multiplayer online game, it wont be so 'online' n 'multiplayers' if only fighting cpu or AI players

3. bout spending balens thing on guild siege..well i cant say much bout it coz i know r2 n devs need money too to running this game..but at least they can reduces or limited the energy purchased into only one or twice for each players to increase the chance the battle not ended in tie..what so fun spending balens but in the end only get lose rewards becoz of tie batte tie

4. all members of guild can still get rewards even thought they not joining battle (attacking or harassing)..i think its bad coz will make players feels have no obligation to join battle coz they still can get rewards from others member hard working..the only thing that player lose if not joining is personal points that only give guild emblem that only contain merit which they can get it from guild devo..so the solution is to adopt the previous guild battle system reward which is only players that join the battle can get rewards from guild siege

as conclusion of all..we dont like the new guild siege n really lookin forward for improvement..even though u say it wont be happen but at least we shared our thought n feedback..but keep making players unhappy also wud damaged this game..best regards from odens guild cluster r2 s636 : )

Leave a comment:

• SmuttyRebel
    replied
    The whole problem I see with this event is that it's not a guild battle to win... it's a fight to try to make them lose, too. If you don't have 1 or 2 high-end cashers willing to buy extra attempts (1 casher can attack 16 times, in a 10v10 that's over half the battlefield), or your guild isn't big enough, you're done before you even get started. We're into the 3rd round of this matching and our guild is now up against the same guild we just lost the last two battles to. How can we keep matching with them when they've won 2 and we've lost 2?!?! Something is hinky.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    guild battle (server based) = defend 4 towers for 200% damage buff against main tower. hold 0 towers do 0 damage to main tower, chariot .. best GB style,
    cross server guild battle = large map, carting, tower defend, lasers, tanks. to complicated and laggy
    imperial war = glorified post grab where the 1st guild to get 60% towers normally won.. not good
    guild seige = AI controlled opponents who can't fight, 4 attacks free per siege,.. overall worse then imperial war.

my feedback is keep guild seige name but rework the event fully... make it like the old server guild battle expect make it cross server, the chariot more healthy with more defense and the main tower to. something like 5-12 NM guild dungeon for the defense and that with the hp on tower same as world boss or more if possible
    Last edited by R23224943; 12-28-2018, 10:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R26211131
    replied
    MemoryLane suggestion are too many ... start by doing this give to all guilds who don't have opponents rewards , should be a good start
    and remove means : 10vs10 or 15vs15 is too much this change , removing one is better , Harras should count as guild points ( doesn't say nowhere if counts or not ) , since >is too easy to lose HP better remove that too
    gonna talk this days with my guild mates and gonna use this to talk to you about ideas and good suggestions MemoryLane ,

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    We've already forwarded that most don't care for this event. If that's all this thread will be about, then carry on, but I don't have anything more to tell you in regards to "I don't like it" type of feedback. I will just remind you all that forum rules exist, and are enforced, so keep it civil, and don't spam. However, if you'd like to have an actual discussion, I'm all for that. Don't attack me, I hate the event too, but I can't forward my own thoughts, I can only forward yours. So, I will try to push things in a direction I think could work, and you can feel free to push it anywhere you like from there. Thursday is the day I get asked for threads from the forum. Whatever the outcome is on Thursday, that's what will be forwarded along and what will continue to be pushed until the devs give their decision on the matter, as I have done with several other suggestion threads.

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

the point that was made above "how is possibile 7Road create a new sistem where almost everyone lose.. where is the fun ?"

we all start with the same points (HP) per tower on either side we have 13 Guilds all on the same cluster with 15900 point after the firdt fight - we all lost, and if this goes through to the last seige and both guild loose again, then who is the winner - u cannot base that on BR, as that is unfair - you may need to add a caveat into the scoring mechanism, to state which ever gets the guild down to 0 HP first, gets additional points
    On day one, people were getting opponents down to 0 within the first twenty minutes after reset, and whole guilds were complaining about not being able to participate because everything was dead. Contribution rewards are equally as important as guild rank rewards, so it's in our best interest as a guild to make sure every member of the guild has had a chance to do something before we finish taking out the towers. What else can be done to get rid of the draws we are seeing without encouraging a couple of people wiping the board while the guild is sleeping?

I agree we shouldn't have it based on BR, but I don't agree that first to 0 should be the deciding factor either. I think the points should scale to the size of the guild, and each attack take a set amount of durability rather than a static third. This way, there's more points for taking out larger guilds, and more points for working together to take out larger targets, but the point values will never be equal between each guild, and so we won't see as many draws, unless both sides come to 0 hp, but the ranking points would still be different. This is the kind of thought pattern I need to be seeing in these suggestions. I've already forwarded a general dislike of the event, but we need to shift the focus to how things could be improved.

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
    MemoryLane u should think as a player... problem with siege started when any guild lose without fight.
    that is bad for all players casher or non , if 7road created sometin that every1 lose then change or remove .
    what u really do for us ? why we can't talk with some1 from 7road since none from r 2 listen to players .... i will not stop this situation until some1 really fast think and help all players. i am a casher and i think as player , what u did was not a good move ... if nothing happens to help us we want to talk with 7 road since u said nothing will be changed ... maybe they can help us

R2GAMES HAS TO CHANGE ATITUDE ...
    WE NEED CHANGES FOR BETTER
    This is a community driven forum. The only people who will be responding to threads on the forum are volunteers from the community. We are all players here.

The problem with feedback that consists of "or remove it" is the last time we forwarded that type of feedback, the devs listened and we lost the only source of several items in the game. I'm far more careful with forwarding that sort of feedback now. I will not forward "or remove it" again. I will forward any feasible suggestions you have for how this event could be made more enjoyable for you, but you need to be specific, and you need to be careful with what you are asking for, as the devs have taken many suggestions and gone in the wrong direction with them because we weren't specific with what we wanted to see done.

Leave a comment:

• Nikan
    replied
    Originally posted by pwle View Post
    if 7road would reformat the game to html5, lag wouldnt be a problem anymore...but that will unlikely happen...the game will die in 2020 if nothing happen
    this game requires more memory than gta5) flash games must is dead. for so many years, developers could make the game a normal platform, not flash

Leave a comment:

• R26211131
    replied
    MemoryLane u should think as a player... problem with siege started when any guild lose without fight.
    that is bad for all players casher or non , if 7road created sometin that every1 lose then change or remove .
    what u really do for us ? why we can't talk with some1 from 7road since none from r 2 listen to players .... i will not stop this situation until some1 really fast think and help all players. i am a casher and i think as player , what u did was not a good move ... if nothing happens to help us we want to talk with 7 road since u said nothing will be changed ... maybe they can help us

R2GAMES HAS TO CHANGE ATITUDE ...
    WE NEED CHANGES FOR BETTER

Leave a comment:

• R2139428048
    replied
    Game is getting boring with all the stun in battles and/or winning fights using balens

Leave a comment:

• R2139428048
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    to state which ever gets the guild down to 0 HP first, gets additional points
    I couldnt agree more

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    where the point is to earn as many points during a season as possible for the best rank.
    the point that was made above "how is possibile 7Road create a new sistem where almost everyone lose.. where is the fun ?"

we all start with the same points (HP) per tower on either side we have 13 Guilds all on the same cluster with 15900 point after the firdt fight - we all lost, and if this goes through to the last seige and both guild loose again, then who is the winner - u cannot base that on BR, as that is unfair - you may need to add a caveat into the scoring mechanism, to state which ever gets the guild down to 0 HP first, gets additional points

Leave a comment:

• pwle
    replied
    if 7road would reformat the game to html5, lag wouldnt be a problem anymore...but that will unlikely happen...the game will die in 2020 if nothing happen

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    The issue with Imperial War had nothing to do with lag. We're not getting it back. Guild Siege isn't going to be removed. The ability to spend balens for energy will not be removed.

Now that we are on the same page about what will absolutely not be happening with this event, how about we start getting some feedback about what specifically you'd like to see done that is within the scope of what this event is - it is a 24 hour guild tower defense battle, where the point is to earn as many points during a season as possible for the best rank.

I personally would like to see higher durability equal the need for more attacks, as it seems that no matter how high the durability, it still takes 3 attacks to destroy a tower.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X