Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Advanced Guild Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Guild Skills

Click image for larger version  Name:	STD.JPG Views:	1 Size:	77.7 KB ID:	1975387Click image for larger version  Name:	STHP.JPG Views:	1 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	1975388Click image for larger version  Name:	STI.JPG Views:	1 Size:	75.5 KB ID:	1975389Click image for larger version  Name:	STS.JPG Views:	1 Size:	75.5 KB ID:	1975390
    SO "Master Strength" is ACTUALLY Defense,"Master Intelligence" is ACTUALLY Endurance, "Master Defense" is ACTUALLY Intellect, and last but certainly not least- "Master Skill Tower" is ACTUALLY Strength.
    Are they mis-labeled? WELL OF COURSE THEY ARE!!!!! LMAO.
    BUT in what way? Being a Knight- I dont need the Intellect. I might take it AT THE END for the little MDEF it gives but not NOW!!!!!
    Am I getting it anyway?
    I seem to have gotten 2 lvls of Intell that I did NOT need before I noticed it.
    Is there a Mage leveling up "Master Skill Tower" thus receiving Strength when he doesn't need it?
    Just wasting "Personal Merit"- (I've wasted 700 already) which due to the way guild dungeon works is impossible to really gain in the first place??
    Tell whoever coded this to loosen their chin strap. Its stopping the flow of oxygen to his/her grey matter.
    I would write a ticket but it seems they have a hard enough time getting in and out of the clown car on their work commute.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-01-2019, 04:52 AM. Reason: Removed offensive line.
Working...
X