Need help with bullying in server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with bullying in server

Merged servers of 788, 791, 795, 802 has a toon that is controlling the events with his stronger toons from previous servers. Basically if you get a spot in Atoll, Time Cavern, etc he will use his stronger toons take it and claim it for himself. Then it is a non-stop back and forth. His guilds were contacted and was silent, looking for some veteran help in this situation.

Is there someone stronger than him on your cross server cluster you can reach out to who can help kick his toons out of events? Really all you can do with someone who tries to control events is have someone stronger go in and control him.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks for the post, unfortunately no. It appears that we have a lot of new players that just started playing and I moved from oceanic server to the east coast sever as I moved back stateside.

Comment

this is what happens when a person owns many alts (r2/devs fault for allowing more than 5 alts per person) he uses his strong toon to kick and places his weak alts to gain rewards

Comment

u must realize sometimes the new players in orange zone become greedy wanna occupy a spot over over again..while so many players want it n so few spot available..the safe place is to be naked on rift zone..only stupid n selfish player attacked naked players in rift zone

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            this is what happens when a person owns many alts (r2/devs fault for allowing more than 5 alts per person) he uses his strong toon to kick and places his weak alts to gain rewards
            5 geez i have hard time with only 1 already to get 300+dev a day lol ...they must have tons of time
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Wich Srv and cluster ? sounds like R2 or devs, i would love to help with this problem if it was on East coast... After R2 and devs ... us over with christmas events and on goin ones i guess, we still have bullys like this out there
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-11-2019, 06:15 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Working...
              X