Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

delay's etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delay's etc

when is R2 gonna do something about the slomo/delay's?????????? when doing wb or what so ever most of the time going like a fly on fly paper soooo sloww and there are any ore complaining about this... its not on our side.. after the data migration it went south fast you moved it to cheaper server/hosting?? back in the days my toon could stay on 24/7 without relogging cus of delay/slomo.. now a day's i need relog 10/15 times a day orso

The issue is due to major issues on the server-side which has caused memory utilization on the client-side to run wild. I also normally have to restart the game 10x a day since the last maint. I opened a ticket and reported the issue. The game normally crashes on me now a couple of times a day. I've watched the memory utilization go over 2Gb for this game which is ridiculous. I played the game on multiple computers and the same issues and both of my computers have very fast with plenty of ram and a really nice processor. Hopefully with tomorrow's maint they will fix the problem else I may be saying goodbye to this game. Also, the fact that the Christmas and New Years events were trash doesn't help either but that's a different issue.

Comment

I have to refresh my computer after 2 lvls of Titan Temple or risk having the lag kill my toon. I never used to have to do that. So it takes 4 refreshes to complete ONE event? THAT is beyond stupid. I now refresh/clean cache/clear cookies after every event/task. It seems I spend more time watching the loading bar fill up than actually playing the game.

Comment

As of today make that refresh after EVERY level of Titan Temple-or just stand there and die. This joke isnt funny anymore. Pathetic.

Comment

some need load 2 min orso 1st thing completly loaded are the icon's

Comment

well game will die soon if the dev's dun gonna fix.. getting an unfair game with all the buff stuff... godess stun relic stun beneficial thing the relic stun and benificial thingy kicking in way to much

Comment

found this in an other gameforum, maybe it is a solution for Firefox user. this post was made on 28.oct

In the latest update of Firefox a parameter in the browsers config was changed, which makes all flash games laggy. To get rid of the lag type about:config in the address bar and hit enter. Search for the parameter dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled and change its value to false.

Comment

It's a Level Up Game so its lag (sounds like LUG). while in game, it consume lots of ram utilization.

Comment

Working...
                X