Flash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash

well its 2019 guys and 1 year togo before all browsers and every single flash dependant game dies .

questions:

1: what is r2 going to do if this happens and loose revenue from all their flash dependant games ? Do they ave a backup plan ?

2: what are the devs going to do are they going to recode the game so it doesnt need flash ? or is back to basic as ur all unemployed and queing for a new job ?

3: Do we as players need to make chargebacks as game is going to die so we can pull some of the cash back LOL (JOKE)

charge back for last 3-4 years would be nice xd

Comment

Its still 2 years..its by the end of 2020, just saying :P
      “We will stop updating and distributing the Flash Player at the end of 2020 and encourage content creators to migrate any existing Flash content to these new open formats,”

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        well its 2019 guys and 1 year togo before all browsers and every single flash dependant game dies .

questions:

1: what is r2 going to do if this happens and loose revenue from all their flash dependant games ? Do they ave a backup plan ?

2: what are the devs going to do are they going to recode the game so it doesnt need flash ? or is back to basic as ur all unemployed and queing for a new job ?

3: Do we as players need to make chargebacks as game is going to die so we can pull some of the cash back LOL (JOKE)
        1. Mobile games.

2. And I quote: "For the flash out of market issue, the devs are already working on it. So please tell players not to worry about it." So, don't worry about it.

3. See 2.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

"the devs are already working on it." Translation no workable solution. If you did have a solution to the flash issue you should have already installed it. None of these crashes and black screens. No problems means more people playing and more money. You lost more than 50% of your players.

Comment

"Stop updating and distributing the Flash Player" does not mean that Flash will immediately turn off everywhere)))
            Windows XP stopped supporting a million years ago, but some people still use it.
            Zegert
            Server: R2Games S786 Forgotten Rapids
            Guild: HellCate

Comment

Nope but most browsers will probably block flash with no option to enable it

Comment

there are many other browsers for this case)))
                Zegert
                Server: R2Games S786 Forgotten Rapids
                Guild: HellCate

Comment

I've been using a cloud browser since the moment Chrome disables Flash by default and won't let the enable option to be saved.
                  And reverted back to an older version of Chrome on systems that don't support a cloud browser.
                  Not recommended if you recharge using an account with lots money in it or a high credit line though, as neither method is secure.

Comment

Guarantee you that they will just shut down the games and tell you sorry you are not allowed a refund on your money that you spent. You really think R2 cares about there players? They just care about the money they get from the players. Look they don't even allow you to get refunds on games they shut down with out notice. Nor do they allow you to transfer your in game money to there biggest games such as wartune and LOA. It's a scam company and it's practically guaranteed that they will do the same when flash shuts down. You are all taking a huge risk to gamble with this company. I highly recommend you pull out now before they take your money in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

1. Mobile games.

2. And I quote: "For the flash out of market issue, the devs are already working on it. So please tell players not to worry about it." So, don't worry about it.

3. See 2.
                      1 . are you saying stop playing or have a iphone?

2. we not worried we just stop recharging

3. see 2
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

1 . are you saying stop playing or have a iphone?

2. we not worried we just stop recharging

3. see 2
                        Don't be silly, I would never advocate getting an iPhone.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

they not working on wartune that's for a dead cert I use web had not many problems now it one thing after another I change to client it just as bad as web losing the right to choose skills dc all the time lag all the time having to refresh during battles as I cant do anything after already refreshed no more than 15 mins game play worse in history I hope this game goes under as its already gone to the dogs and for one will no longer support a game that's virtualy unplayable .only thing they never have problems with is recharge pff no more support till game is fixed we all are to blame for excepting bad programming and bad game play .we are never listened to surveys don't ask the right questions but you forced to put in answers that are not true hoping to find a question that's relavant no chance .then xmas events I still got all the stuffs I made clothing lots of it but nowt else ty for supporting wartune all year now heres 2 fingers to you all merry xmas well same back at ya happy new year

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Don't be silly, I would never advocate getting an iPhone.
                            lol no hes saying get a samsung android instead hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

lol no hes saying get a samsung android instead hahahaha
                              roflmfao
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X