Legendary set or PVP set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary set or PVP set?

Currently I am a lvl 47 (almost 48) knight but I'm making a few plans for when I reach lvl 50.

I'm saving up my skeleton keys for legendary stones at lvl 50 dungeon. I understand that nightmare will be very hard but it's never too late to make plans.

I'm thinking that I can at least reach the mirror in nightmare by the time I'm lvl 55 and try to get as many legendary stones as possible.
    But I'm thinking I'll be lvl 60+ before I can actually focus on getting the legendary armor, weapon, etc.

Should I just focus on getting the rings only and stick to lvl 55 pvp set and focus on lvl 65 pvp set?
    Or try to get the lvl 50 legendary full set no matter what?

Would like to hear your opinions.
    (sorry for asking a noob question. my server is still a bit young and not many knights is higher level than me. just 4 in fact)

if you want legendary best to save keys for 60 set if you want 50 though only go for legendary rings and trinkets 50 pve set not worth the hassle with 55 pvp given more stats wise

Comment

Legendary but it takes a lot of effort to get it and pvp is so easy to get. Go for lvl 50 legendary first after PvP. Very few people can get lvl 60 legendary yet. There is a huge gap between the br needed for lvl 50 legendary and lvl 60 legendary
      Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 01-18-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
        if you want legendary best to save keys for 60 set if you want 50 though only go for legendary rings and trinkets 50 pve set not worth the hassle with 55 pvp given more stats wise
        Ok then. yea, i'll go for trinkets 1st and rings 1st then.

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
        Legendary but it takes a lot of effort to get it and pvp is so easy to get. Go for lvl 50 legendary first after PvP. Very few people can get lvl 60 legendary yet. There is a huge gap between the br needed for lvl 50 legendary and lvl 60 legendary
        It's just that the pvp set has the -2000 pdef, which is a huge difference. It is worth it to go for lvl 50 legendary set, as i'll probably be 65 by the time i get it.

Comment

tell you what. 50 PVE Legendary > 55 PVP set.

even in PVP. i seen so many knight/mage/archer use their 50 PVE rage set in cross server Arena.
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

legend pve for long safe battle , pvp for early damage/instant kill , short and easy battle
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
              tell you what. 50 PVE Legendary > 55 PVP set.

even in PVP. i seen so many knight/mage/archer use their 50 PVE rage set in cross server Arena.
              Ok then. but the problem is the time to get it. Is it worth the time?

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
              legend pve for long safe battle , pvp for early damage/instant kill , short and easy battle
              Thanks. that cleared it up a bit. I prefer the pve set in that case.

Comment

worth the fun i would say ..
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Ok then. Thanks all. Will go try to go for PVE set if I can.

Comment

Working...
                  X