Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Emeraldia Pop-Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emeraldia Pop-Up

How about adding a pop-up box/window for Emeraldia, just like we have for the Tree of Ancients, to make it convenient for guild members to join a guild event once the GM starts it?
    Last edited by Centaur0001; 01-16-2019, 01:52 PM. Reason: Fixed typo.

ok, idk if that only happens in your server, but in mine (see my signature) we already have that feature you want.
    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Really? I see it in the Guild Chat window only. On R2Games, Kabam and Armorgames not seeing the pop-up, and other people have said the same. That you have this...surprises me. Maybe this is a bug instead of an enhancement issue?

Comment

Or maybe Arc thinks you mean the chat announcement.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm talking about a clickable window that lets us in the room quickly, like we get for Tree of Ancients, or Atoll.

Comment

Working...
          X