Terra Grass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Grass

ever since the devs took the item from the shops and moved them to a event that was removed because players hated it the Terra Grass has not been seen players still need this item but the devs have not added it to a shop or lucky exchange since when will they stop taking items we need to improve our toons

Terra Grass has been in the center ring of that new recharge wheel spinning event thing I forget the name of every time it's ran, along with beast hearts and pennant ascension stones. It'll be a while before we see them for free again.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the quantity that we receive in the recharge wheel is very low for the amount we need to upgrade our gear. getting a few ascension stones isnt going to upgrade gear when we need 2500 to make yellow pennants....recharging and spending hundreds upon hundreds of dollars only nets maybe 500 ascension stones at this point.....in other words, most players are now stuck in their growth of terra grass and ascension stone even if they do recharge and spend vast sums of money do to the fact that required number to upgrade is so steep now for higher levels of upgrading gear while what the game gives for these items is so low and tight waddish....the answer to this is really simple... NO MORE CASHING ON THIS GAME... there is no reason to do so if the game is not going to give these items in real decent amounts for what we need.. i totally understand playing this game for free or VIP/ Spirit cov at this point....for a casher such as myself , spending any more than this is a waste of my money if i am not going to get the items i need to grow my toon...and the sad part is, so many of my friends have quit this game that were cashers that spent lots and lots of money and decided this game was a complete waste of time, effort and money...

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Terra Grass has been in the center ring of that new recharge wheel spinning event thing I forget the name of every time it's ran, along with beast hearts and pennant ascension stones. It'll be a while before we see them for free again.
        while i thank you for replying to me it seems like a waste of money to spend on that just to get very few its just like ascension stones we use to get a few from lucky exchange and now it gives NONE while the devs know that players need tons of them if this was a problem that kept players from spending it would have been looked in to already but its not being looking into because the said fact is that they want us to spend just to get what we need

Comment

I'm with you Thor, our server too has been experiencing players quitting due to lack of events and ways to reasonably upgrade what we've been working on such as smelt stones and terra grass. Spending a ton of $$$ to receive minimal rewards is not an option for most. The developers at some point hopefully will take a little time to observe the once loyal players quitting and the ongoing trend of unhappiness among the remaining player base. I think most are only staying on because of their investment in their toons, too much already invested to quit cold turkey. This game could have been great if the pricing would have been reasonable and fair. Merged sylphs was perhaps the biggest slap to the face of westerners. Forcing us to pay $600 for a merged sylph while the Chinese players enjoyed 2/3 less for a mere $200 while enjoying other perks that we don't have over the years. Honestly I think it deserves them right, would be poetic justice if they lost all their players over the course of the next year or so. Just remember devs... what goes around comes around..you can only abuse loyalty of people for so long before you face the music in the end..drive the cashers away, game goes takes a ride down the toilet..
          -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Comment

i hear the flushing started last year
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Terra grass, whole 60 of it is now in the barrel in Heavenly Crianza..Good Luck!
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

chek heavenly ...
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                X