Lucky Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Exchange

can the devs imcrease the rate of return on items like ascension stones and many more are way to low during this past lucky exchange it gave none out this is ridiculous items like pennant engraving stones have a higher return when most players have more then they need items that players need have the lowest rate of return ive ever seen in this game while items that have been in the game for several patches that we don't need have way to high of a rate of a return why not remove the pennant engraving stone from lucky exchange and add items that player have been asking for relic, pennants , terra grass into the lucky exchange and remove the sylph equipment shards and tenacity mark from lucky exchange

that we the older players(longer playing) do not need stuff anymore does not mean that newer/no recharge players do not need it ...what they basically trying to do is keep the longer playing players between unhappy and normal almost happy, while newer players and or players who do not recharge are very happy with the fact they get items stuff now faster.

and i loved the last lucky the divinity chests dropped like crazy ....you can never have enough of those ...so the side drops of stuff i do not need or only for certain events i take for granded and sell if get to many of it

Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

TheOnlyGhost toon? Agree with both of you. The lack of good percentage of drops from lucky exchange and other events that rely on their algorithms leave a hell of alot to be desired. I'm sure its the same coding used in Wheel of Despairity, spend $100 , spin the wheel 10 times and you get 9 bags of gold and a lousy luck stone. Ghost... you're right, the give us just enough happiness so we don't quit and no more.. the game is a job.. no one wants to play anymore, we only play so we don't fall behind by not doing the daily events or dailies..
      -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Comment

Originally posted by R24951507 View Post
        TheOnlyGhost toon?
        Yes the 1 and only
        all small letter btw except of the first
        Theonlyghost

Comment

hmmm so they took the tomato's out of the lucky exchange.... but keep the tomato exchange in hot events while you can not get them!!!!
          Then they put in the chance to gain some goddess shards or symbiosis stones from lucky exchange with a drop ratio of 0 on proximate 500 milky way pretty sad
          only good note is the divinity soul chests do still have a fair drop rate How ever wanna bet now i wrote that down i will be nerved to almost nothing as well
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Eh, the devs don't read our forum, so there's no chance they'll see what you said. Any subsequent nerfing will be purely coincidental, but something has to drop, so it won't really matter.

The tomato thing is trying to be reported. We are waiting for monday morning for a reply to that.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Lucky Exchange event this week is bias if we look at it, why iIliya and Lenneth are not included? Tomato exchange - players prefer than random goddess shards.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Eh, the devs don't read our forum, so there's no chance they'll see what you said. Any subsequent nerfing will be purely coincidental, but something has to drop, so it won't really matter.

The tomato thing is trying to be reported. We are waiting for monday morning for a reply to that.
                how about u smash them whit some tomatoes?
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

errrr any answer? about the tomatoes situation or where they all half rotten already and used for chinese new year celebrations?
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

We have already discussed this with them, they said they will be bringing Illiya and Lenneth into exchange just not this week. And we also asked them to up the drop rate. Looks like they agreed to that part. Im seeing more drop today then the entire time they changed it.
                    Last edited by GM_Equinox; 01-29-2019, 01:29 PM.
                    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

So you saying the tomotoes are gone? then why keeping the exchange for it in hot events????? cause that was my question a bit back.
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

In case anyone had any left, maybe some were on a vacation and just got back. Once it ends this week, the hot event will be gone to.
                        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

lol first time they keep something going for that long "in case some had any left or was on vacation" sounds more like you did not have a better excuse lol

At least you gave answer between the line's without really saying it (guess to hard just to say Yes the tomatoes are gone roflmfao)

Theonlyghost

Comment

Oh right, yes, tomatoes are gone now. Please exchange them while the exchanges are active if you still have some to be exchanged.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                              In case anyone had any left, maybe some were on a vacation and just got back. Once it ends this week, the hot event will be gone to.
                              Wrong it is again in hot events pfffff they can not do anything it seems these days 2 weeks after last tomatoe dropped it still in hot events.

Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X