Time Vortex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Vortex

How is it possible for the same player to hold position as Rift Lord, and hold another Vortex dungeon at the same time? You can see Dante from S288 is doing it.on S813

when some 1 is for example in rift and leave's to go to a other spot the persons toon will still be registered as in the rift spot till rift change..

As the vortex spots only registers the toon and stats etc when you occupy a spot
    when rift changes the system registers the new rift and will on that moment register that the toon is not there anymore on that moment the double showing will be gone

Sometimes players do that to get the rift times good again when there are players stripping to make it possible to do rift runs when the timer is close to rift change time at :05 passed the hr
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 01-29-2019, 08:34 AM. Reason: adding
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Unfortunately, on our cross server platform, we have one player who uses this 'flaw' EVERY night to jump from one post to the other right at rift change and no one can do their rift runs. No amount of trying to talk to the player will stop his bullying and ruining the game for many. The programming needs to be changed that if you ARE the rift lord, you are not allowed to try and occupy another post. This will stop this cheating... and yes, it's IS cheating.. it's taking advantage of a known programming flaw for his own benefit. He's not getting the 4 hour reward settlement, but for him it doesn't matter, he's still getting 5+ chests a night and making it impossible for most players who work during the day to get their rift runs done.
      Knight - 45 mil BR
      100% FREE player

Comment

Thank you for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
          Unfortunately, on our cross server platform, we have one player who uses this 'flaw' EVERY night to jump from one post to the other right at rift change and no one can do their rift runs. No amount of trying to talk to the player will stop his bullying and ruining the game for many. The programming needs to be changed that if you ARE the rift lord, you are not allowed to try and occupy another post. This will stop this cheating... and yes, it's IS cheating.. it's taking advantage of a known programming flaw for his own benefit. He's not getting the 4 hour reward settlement, but for him it doesn't matter, he's still getting 5+ chests a night and making it impossible for most players who work during the day to get their rift runs done.
          then kick him when he shows on 1 of the 2 spots that is not in rift and if that alone does not help hunt his guild where ever they are
          Secondly the game is not designed to make it easy and only way to do rift runs is when players decide to strip, it states no where that they have to
          So it is not cheating.....

and sometimes on the servers where there is a agreement it happens as well cause sometimes 1 need to move to get times correctly ..only way to leave a spot i vortex before your time is over is to grab a other.

You crying about the fact that the person does it to gain more stuff and tries to make sure others do not, do your rift runs on demon void map make a agreement there so you still get your 4 symbiosis stones that way

Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

then kick him when he shows on 1 of the 2 spots that is not in rift and if that alone does not help hunt his guild where ever they are
            Secondly the game is not designed to make it easy and only way to do rift runs is when players decide to strip, it states no where that they have to
            So it is not cheating.....

and sometimes on the servers where there is a agreement it happens as well cause sometimes 1 need to move to get times correctly ..only way to leave a spot i vortex before your time is over is to grab a other.

You crying about the fact that the person does it to gain more stuff and tries to make sure others do not, do your rift runs on demon void map make a agreement there so you still get your 4 symbiosis stones that way
            For your information, this player is kicked constantly if he shows up in the non-rift spot. The problem, as I clearly stated, is that he attacks the stripped player at :04, easily winning the battle since he's not stripped, and gaining the Rift Lord position AT rift change. He then repeats this action every hour because he's not "locked in" as the Rift Lord... a FLAW that is being manipulated. I don't know what you mean by getting "times correctly", but when someone is Rift Lord they remain for the full hour, regardless of what time they took the post. What I'm saying is that when someone IS the Rift Lord they should be 'locked in" on that post and unable to claim another post until the next rift change. The person that he kicks gets an email saying they have an hour to take revenge and try to get the post back, but as we all know that can't be done when the post is the rift. If the kicked player can't fight for a post, the Rift Lord shouldn't be able to either!

As for your suggestion of trying to get even ONE more spot on Demon Void for the sole purpose of getting runs done when this cheater is allowed to jump from post to post is asking the impossible. Hunting his guild... hmm, and then what? He is relentlessly hunted down in battleground, other than that there is NOTHING anyone can do to stop this player from doing what he's doing except suggesting that the programming be changed so he can't do it any longer.
            Knight - 45 mil BR
            100% FREE player

Comment

Again it is not cheating it is just 1 simple very selfish player who does not care about others. If he is in a guild hunt that guild till they talk sense in that 1 person mind or they kick him

About setting time correctly: if servers have a system set up then now and then the time needs to get adjusted so the rifts keep going (stripping cost time)and or some 1 needs to be kicked who kicked a stripped player cause they where to lazy to go to normal mode to blitz and "clicked wrong" get in full gear, the person who does that need to get out again so a stripped person can get in to do that you need to take a other spot

there is no flaw in the system there is just a annoying little selfish ***** on your group of cross-servers
              So if no other way then you guys gonna have to work around his online time's to get your rift runs.

and hunting his guild hmmm yes they or kick him out or non of them is able to get stuff if you all keep kicking them from vortex and skytrail if they can not get any sense in the pr ick his mind

good luck
              Theonlyghost

Comment

The problem is not that a player is taking advantage of this ability to take over the spots, it's that it's absolutely impossible to beat any rift lord who isn't either way too weak to actually hold the position, or stripped down for others' benefit. I.e. rift lords are stupidly overpowered. If they finally get around to fixing that fundamental flaw, then this idiot can take the spot if he's able, but it won't impact anyone else since they'll still be able to win that fight.

Keeping players from taking another spot when they're already a rift lord isn't the right solution anyway. If your ownership expires 5 minutes after rift reset, you should absolutely be able to claim a new spot. Does someone even get double rewards from holding a rift and another spot? Not counting xp talismans, since those are so plentiful I don't see anyone going out of their way for more.

Comment

what i dont get why do the big br 70 mill to 100 mill ppl take the spots in vortex when they ave maxed out their talismans and dont realy need the vortex spots seeing same ppl taking demon void and staying their all day knowing no 1 can beat them

they just being greedy and stopping low players who cant even get spots in demon void to claim any gold chests

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    what i dont get why do the big br 70 mill to 100 mill ppl take the spots in vortex when they ave maxed out their talismans and dont realy need the vortex spots seeing same ppl taking demon void and staying their all day knowing no 1 can beat them

they just being greedy and stopping low players who cant even get spots in demon void to claim any gold chests
                    "maxed out there talismans" you know how long that take's harry? having all rows gold does not mean there maxed out the stats you gain are often the lowest or medium in the gold color and if you get a higher stat in between you gotta be damn lucky to be able to get it engulfed successfully.
                    Btw since start of this(jan 2018) i am 1 of the 1's that get gold chests and i can guarantee you that after over a year the gold stats in talismans are not maxed.(probably only patk players will have that maxed)

i do agree with you that it is not needed to keep all occupied with same person whole day in demon void.
                    To Fancy no you do not get double rewards from jumping to a other spot when your time is ended when you still in rift spot.
                    The solution is simple for the cross server grouping of smutty, work around the guy's schedule who does it, make the guild the dude is in responsible if it is indeed doing that all the time for No Reason. and see how that will go

Theonlyghost

Comment

If you're a patk player, you get better stats and more matk. Probably, matk players gets more patk gold chest. They are giving most of the **** gold chest rewards in time vortex. Probably, strong players eager to occupy the rift. However, they should consider other player feelings, that they needed gold chest as well. Took me almost a year to get a better talisman stats.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

The solution is simple for the cross server grouping of smutty, work around the guy's schedule who does it, make the guild the dude is in responsible if it is indeed doing that all the time for No Reason. and see how that will go
                        Impossible. First off, my normal hours of play are 10:00 to about 1:00 or 2:00. This person pulls his stunt starting around 20:00. I have guildies who need rift that play from 23:00 to 07:00. The only way they can get rift is if I stay up until 3:00, 4:00 or 5:00. I am getting extremely irritable with the lack of sleep caused by one player who does it 'for the attention', even though the cross server bullhorns have silenced long ago. I don't like confrontation, but I swear if I saw this person face to face he'd no longer have one. Making his guild responsible, when he's on another server, is doing what exactly? Not one thing can be done to stop him from a player/cross-server position... NOTHING.
                        Knight - 45 mil BR
                        100% FREE player

Comment

Impossible. First off, my normal hours of play are 10:00 to about 1:00 or 2:00. This person pulls his stunt starting around 20:00. I have guildies who need rift that play from 23:00 to 07:00. The only way they can get rift is if I stay up until 3:00, 4:00 or 5:00. I am getting extremely irritable with the lack of sleep caused by one player who does it 'for the attention', even though the cross server bullhorns have silenced long ago. I don't like confrontation, but I swear if I saw this person face to face he'd no longer have one. Making his guild responsible, when he's on another server, is doing what exactly? Not one thing can be done to stop him from a player/cross-server position... NOTHING.
                          lol why not if all crossserver guilds have that problem then find his guildie's and keep them out of vortex and sky (2 of the things ya see crosserver players) there is 1 thing to it ya'll gotta work together on that
                          secondly if you alone on your guild who is able to run rift check if the rest can the demon void and let your guild kick the guy his guild everywhere ...not to hard to find on cross server ranking what guild the guy or girl is

How ever there is almost always a reason why some 1 stay's being a pri ck like that

and if you are indeed only 8.5mill as you show then it is impossible anyway to do rift runs on the last map

So instead of only complain here try interact with other guilds about it who can reach the last map
                          Find out why the person does what he does as said before almost always a reason

And last but not least its a Wargame not Farmville even so game seems to focus more on collecting these days cause for war's it is to laggy lol

Enjoy game further
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

For your information, this player is kicked constantly if he shows up in the non-rift spot. The problem, as I clearly stated, is that he attacks the stripped player at :04, easily winning the battle since he's not stripped, and gaining the Rift Lord position AT rift change. He then repeats this action every hour because he's not "locked in" as the Rift Lord... a FLAW that is being manipulated. I don't know what you mean by getting "times correctly", but when someone is Rift Lord they remain for the full hour, regardless of what time they took the post. What I'm saying is that when someone IS the Rift Lord they should be 'locked in" on that post and unable to claim another post until the next rift change. The person that he kicks gets an email saying they have an hour to take revenge and try to get the post back, but as we all know that can't be done when the post is the rift. If the kicked player can't fight for a post, the Rift Lord shouldn't be able to either!

As for your suggestion of trying to get even ONE more spot on Demon Void for the sole purpose of getting runs done when this cheater is allowed to jump from post to post is asking the impossible. Hunting his guild... hmm, and then what? He is relentlessly hunted down in battleground, other than that there is NOTHING anyone can do to stop this player from doing what he's doing except suggesting that the programming be changed so he can't do it any longer.
                            U guys can talk with his guild master,we did it in our cluster with one idiot ,and he was kicked from 2 guilds and hunted where ever he was see it.Is in all interes to do rift runs ,so even his guild need it.In the end he started his own guild ,then he quit playing,at least on that toon,but we had no problems since then only with noobs who just got in last map and they did not know is the rift map.After we explain to them all was good.
                            Last edited by nikchefville; 02-07-2019, 04:13 PM.
                            a bit old in this game

Comment

I'm done! I can see speaking here is a waste of time. I hope you all wind up with someone on your servers who decide to pull this stunt, then see how exasperating it is, and you'll be jumping on my idea. Meanwhile, I've had enough with the LAG and crashing issues, I'm on the hunt for something else to spend my energy on.
                              Knight - 45 mil BR
                              100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
                              X