Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New players needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New players needed!

Wartune is a terrific game! Unlike some newer online games, there's no cashwall and although they'd love you to spend some money, popups demanding you cash don't exist here. It's a tricky game though, so here's some advice.

You may be tempted to join a server full of people with br's in the zilliions. This is a mistake. Please consider going to the server that starts with an 'A' (not sure if i can mention it). Why? for these reasons.

1. We really need some new players. so we promise that if you ask a question in guild chat, we won't ignore you

2. We'll follow your progress and if we think you need a tip or two, we're glad to provide it.

3. We'll ask you if you need help with something, not wait till you ask so we can ignore you.

4. We won't take you through magic square when you get to level 38 because we think it's funny when you go to level 62 in one.

5. If we're chatting, please join in. We won't give you the impression that you're at some kind of birthday party you weren't invited to.

6. We understand that class advancement is a bit confusing. We will happily explain that no, you don't need to kill someone in bg, just haul the pennant until your side wins

7. We also understand that after class advancement you are going to need rift even though we haven't needed it for months. We will also explain what to do with those talismans

8. If you get a title or synth something that gets onto world chat, we all yell GRATZ really loud. We don't pretend we don't know you're in the guild.

9. And finally, if you mess up our animals in pasture, we don't care at all!!

So please consider joining one of those great servers provided by the Games that start with an A!! We are FANTASTIC and we need you!

lol sounds like ya 1 of the guild i am in (see the text below the reply where to go if real player )
    How ever your probably Armor games lol Yes you can just say that
    Even so its mainly R2 on forum there some other gaming platforms as well

Last edited by theghosthimself; 01-30-2019, 02:24 PM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

If it's Armorgames, it's fine. Best way to know if you can post something is to either post it and wait to see if it gets removed or edited, or send me a pm and I'll let you know if it's okay or not.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Lol I'm not Armor Games, I just play on Armor Games. I don't think Armor Games would bother posting on these forums. I guess they're making enough money off Kingdom Rush or something, i don't think they care. It's just that the other day i felt like giving myself the Big Game Experience and opened a new toon on a large server somewhere. When i started i posted a 'plz friend me' in wc and got about 7 friend requests from other new players in about 5 minutes. So i join a guild full of very strong players and quite a few newer ones. It was horrible. I am not sure why guilds accept new players if they have no intention of doing anything to help them. I'm quite enjoying the new gear and it's a lot more fun to play at a low level than it used to be, but i know that getting help later for anything, including rift, would be pointless. So I thought i'd advertise a bit Ghost, your name is familiar i think you kill me in arena. next time i see you i'll yell before i die ok? and thank you Memory for the post as well.

Comment

You should post which server you are on, this way if anyone perusing the forum is interested in playing with you, they know where to go.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by cleverbren View Post
            Lol I'm not Armor Games, I just play on Armor Games. I don't think Armor Games would bother posting on these forums. I guess they're making enough money off Kingdom Rush or something, i don't think they care. It's just that the other day i felt like giving myself the Big Game Experience and opened a new toon on a large server somewhere. When i started i posted a 'plz friend me' in wc and got about 7 friend requests from other new players in about 5 minutes. So i join a guild full of very strong players and quite a few newer ones. It was horrible. I am not sure why guilds accept new players if they have no intention of doing anything to help them. I'm quite enjoying the new gear and it's a lot more fun to play at a low level than it used to be, but i know that getting help later for anything, including rift, would be pointless. So I thought i'd advertise a bit Ghost, your name is familiar i think you kill me in arena. next time i see you i'll yell before i die ok? and thank you Memory for the post as well.
            only thought ya where armorgames cause ya stated this: "Please consider going to the server that starts with an 'A' (not sure if i can mention it)."
            Since gamerocks does not have servers starting with a "A" i assumed you meant armor games How ever after clicking save i thought wait r2 got names as server but could not be botherd with changing what i typed lol ,hihi i kill so many in arena as i get killed many times as well specially with the LAG these day's

And going to a older server and start a toon there often the older players there will not straight away send friend request for the very simple reason There to many Alts on those servers already Unfortunate we have that problem as well . People who keep making new toons people who have the keys of other players toons and keep them showing active (nothing game does against that)
            that all count why normal players who are longer on a server do not so easy friend others
            Theonlyghost

Comment

Yes, i know what you mean. That's the way it is over here. Old players leave their toons to someone else when they leave the game and that someone else will bring them on occasionally. It's really a pity to see a really good strong toon get run into the ground. But with the new guild merit stuff, we need them to get anywhere. The problem is, we don't know whether the new player in the guild is somebody's alt or someone new to the game. And i really don't see how that matters. But if a player asks why she can't use adv seps and mahra on her sylph (apollo, i checked) it's pretty clear she's new to the game. She shouldnt be met by one 'lol' and then dead silence. And btw you snotty jerks, she needs a medallion too, Take the time and explain for pete's sake. My big wish is that we could get a transfer to a server with more peeps. Is that possible?

Comment

i agree with ya there the few real new players you need to help to grow only way to make the guild ya in stronger.
                Part of your merge problm is they do monitor activiy on server as well so if ya have loads "shared/given away" toons that are kept occasional alive the possibility to get a merge will be lower.
                I prefer they fix there bloody lag before they do merges and new servers cause that really in annoying at moment

perhaps that will happen in 2020
                Theonlyghost

Comment

Well that's a silly rule because if it weren't for the shared toons on our server there wouldn't be anybody playing. Oh well. Anyway, yes, the lag is really bad lately. Centaur has a good post about it.

Comment

Originally posted by cleverbren View Post
                    Well that's a silly rule because if it weren't for the shared toons on our server there wouldn't be anybody playing. Oh well. Anyway, yes, the lag is really bad lately. Centaur has a good post about it.
                    not really a silly rule it is even in there policy etc every one doing i is in violation of the rule's they made up for the game .
                    And do not take this wrong but in my mind they should ban toons that share account cause it gives them a big advantage over players who do not want to share there account.
                    specially if they in diff timezone's.
                    How ever seems game does not really care about there own rule's.
                    But heck that is my personal opinion
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

not really a silly rule it is even in there policy etc every one doing i is in violation of the rule's they made up for the game .
                      And do not take this wrong but in my mind they should ban toons that share account cause it gives them a big advantage over players who do not want to share there account.
                      specially if they in diff timezone's.
                      How ever seems game does not really care about there own rule's.
                      But heck that is my personal opinion
                      R2 won't seek out people who break this rule, but if those players find their characters have been tampered with or destroyed, there's no help offered for that because all of the platforms have a rule about not sharing accounts, and so it's considered player error. Sometimes bans do happen, though. It depends on the entire situation.

Comment

I see your point Ghost and Memory, , but i'm not really talking about sharing toons, i'm talking about players who keep up a toon for a player who has quit the game. Maybe the inherited toon is stronger, maybe they hope the original player will come back and they're just keeping it warm. These days i think the motivation is the new guild system. Our little guild on Armor only got through 2/3s of the guild dungeons and we lost most of the sieges. Our new guild merchant is pretty much empty of stock. The new system is set up for big guilds with quite a few strong players. Under the circumstances, can you blame people for running those extra toons?. I've got a toon on another server now (gamerocks). I opened her as insurance because i have a feeling that Armor Games WT's days are numbered I feel terrible about this and i hope a solution can be found.

Comment

Working...
                        X