Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what it takes for an archer to defeat lvl 95 cata boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what it takes for an archer to defeat lvl 95 cata boss

Plus warriors call

with your stats you should be more than enough to beat it. back in the days we beat lv. 100 in the 45 set around level 52ish..

the skill you need to use as an archer against the boss is DF
    as long as you use DF you could leave it AFK mode and you would beat it easy with your stats. even lv 100 with your stats.

if you feel you need it, bring some runes just in case you need it.

i'm betting at lv. 57 with 55 set on, you are NOT using DF in your boss fight, that might be why you might be having some problem with crypt bosses.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

it is alot more difficult to beat the catacombs as an archer; then it is a mage or knight

Comment

lol archer is the easiest then other, u just need DF lvl 2 min thats it.. with that stat should be more then enough to beat lvl 100 boss cata

Comment

this is what i do i move me in front of my troops have my deep freeze skill and arrow stike and multi on the skill bar i enter the fight cast arrow strike then deep freeze and then afk it and watch me win

Comment

Should be easy to do 100 with those stats indeed, if you know what you are doing ofc...probably also lv 1 and maybe 2 of necropolis

Comment

put your troops at the back, set only 3 skills to AS,MS and DF only. And next is AFK mode, u can keep doing it till lvl 100 with your stat

Comment

thanks for deep freeze tip.. i didnt knwo about it.. and no wonder ppl call me noob.. i cleared upto lvl 79 once i reset my skills ..

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
                  this is what i do i move me in front of my troops have my deep freeze skill and arrow stike and multi on the skill bar i enter the fight cast arrow strike then deep freeze and then afk it and watch me win
                  Why do u AFK and "watch" urself win?? or to put it the other way round if u can watch urself then why do u AFK?

Comment

Working...
                  X