Preliminaries of rumble are a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preliminaries of rumble are a joke

You really need to do something about your matching system in preliminaries for rumble. What is the point to have so many parties and just being matched against the same party over and over. Today on 15 matches we had 8 times the dummies ie no party matched and then 7 times the same party. As they were stronger, we just kept dying and dying, how can you even call that preliminaries, when we only meet same party all along?
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

we dide has 8 fights aginst only team never to lose a fight in rumble stil and 7 times aginst bot team, last week it whas 6 time aginst that team 7 aginst bot team and 2 other teams, but dont wory r2 say it work fin and no problems, ther never admit things dont work, ther will keep tell you liars about it is not true and so on.

Comment

I got all League Rumble 2 matching ( 2party`s ) how is that possible was like a broken CD again and again in same loop and the party`s was more stonger than all our br together .. seriosly need to repair this bug i get sick of fails . Even arena matching are better than this , points that you get from win/lose are not helping to get a match with a other team at same points

Comment

Out of curiosity, did any of you make your BR smaller when registering for Rumble?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sorry no. Registered with all on, not trying to change anything And even if we had, what's the relation with getting over and over the same team for all the matches?

Comment

Sorry no. We registered with all on, not trying to change anything. And even if we had, what's the relation with getting over and over the same team for all the matches?

Comment

the whole rumble is a joke
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                the whole rumble is a joke
                thats why i havnt signed up for this season its a total waste of my 1 hr hahahaa lag is horrible dc are constant even fighting same team over and over again is realy a waste of effort

Comment

yup preliminaries are indeed annoying fighting same teams mostly have way more BR then yours.. and then end up in the end somewhere down below bronze group... while way smaller BR teams end up way higher

Comment

I got disconnected twice in the middle of battling the same team 12 times!
                    Attached Files
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelique View Post
                      Sorry no. We registered with all on, not trying to change anything. And even if we had, what's the relation with getting over and over the same team for all the matches?
                      I was just wondering. Just ruling out possibilities. We've tried forwarding prelim matching issues before and were told it's random, within a range, maybe to do with BR while also factoring in points, and so on and so forth. Making sure no one's tampering with the system seemed like a good place to start.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Making sure no one's tampering with the system seemed like a good place to start.
                        haha the devs always tampering with the system

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

haha the devs always tampering with the system
                          gotta agree with that where ya think all the lag is coming from rofl
                          Theonlyghost
                          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                          Server : S122 US-East
                          Guild : Fenix
                          Class : Mage
                          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I was just wondering. Just ruling out possibilities. We've tried forwarding prelim matching issues before and were told it's random, within a range, maybe to do with BR while also factoring in points, and so on and so forth. Making sure no one's tampering with the system seemed like a good place to start.
                            that is no way random only fight same team 8 times and then the bot 7 times, i am so dame tirred of all the liars and liatrs who kis spit out of devolper team, ther never say any thing who is true, ther keep liar same team 8 timnes 8 lose so we nearly not even in groupe thing and yet we has team who belongs in top 6 of all team in or bracket, but yes we keep tells liar so idoits keep spend on the game.

Comment

Out of curiosity, did any of you make your BR smaller when registering for Rumble?
                              We were 2nd ranked team in br; we fought the first ranked team 8 times and bots 7. went from 2nd place to 81st with no hope of reaching masters. So no, obviously we weren't stripped. And I may add -- we came DARN CLOSE to NOT QUALIFYING! With over a 400 million br team.

Last month we were the 2nd ranked team in br; we fought the first ranked team 6 times and bots or other players 9 times and wound up ranked in the 50's. never lost a fight after that but mathematically were removed from any hope of masters and lost literally thousands of hailstones.

The same 8 players faced each other each time. Our teams were consistent.

this is wrong. it is not random.

and regarding people hacking to attain match rates like that:
                              (1) are you calling all the teams that got favorable matches and wound up in masters cheaters? then by definition this game is rigged because you let it exist for 3 seasons.

and

(2) if your developers can't protect the matching alogrithm without outside interference, why not admit it's a failure and go back to athena --- which gave greater flexibility because as long as you had one other body, you could run it. You weren't locked into teams for a month at a time, where teammates may not be able to be present and aren't replacable. And since the rampant hacking that you are allowing -- by choice or inability to stem it -- seems to be exacerbated with teams of 4, reverting back to Athena is the LOGICAL, PRACTICAL and CHEAP solution. Athena's set-up naturally avoided those hacks.

In short, pls admit that players prefered athena to this system and just go back to it. easy fix. you don't need developers to waste their time and you won't be calling your players cheats and liars.

Comment

Working...
                              X