Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Preliminaries of rumble are a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree there was nothing wrong with athenas and a lot less bloody lag
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by john330 View Post

We were 2nd ranked team in br; we fought the first ranked team 8 times and bots 7. went from 2nd place to 81st with no hope of reaching masters. So no, obviously we weren't stripped. And I may add -- we came DARN CLOSE to NOT QUALIFYING! With over a 400 million br team.

Last month we were the 2nd ranked team in br; we fought the first ranked team 6 times and bots or other players 9 times and wound up ranked in the 50's. never lost a fight after that but mathematically were removed from any hope of masters and lost literally thousands of hailstones.

The same 8 players faced each other each time. Our teams were consistent.

this is wrong. it is not random.

and regarding people hacking to attain match rates like that:
      (1) are you calling all the teams that got favorable matches and wound up in masters cheaters? then by definition this game is rigged because you let it exist for 3 seasons.

and

(2) if your developers can't protect the matching alogrithm without outside interference, why not admit it's a failure and go back to athena --- which gave greater flexibility because as long as you had one other body, you could run it. You weren't locked into teams for a month at a time, where teammates may not be able to be present and aren't replacable. And since the rampant hacking that you are allowing -- by choice or inability to stem it -- seems to be exacerbated with teams of 4, reverting back to Athena is the LOGICAL, PRACTICAL and CHEAP solution. Athena's set-up naturally avoided those hacks.

In short, pls admit that players prefered athena to this system and just go back to it. easy fix. you don't need developers to waste their time and you won't be calling your players cheats and liars.
      I personally liked all of the old events better than the new events, but that's not the point. We're not getting the old events back. I'm not at all calling anyone a liar or a cheater, and I have no clue why you're mentioning hacking at all. I just know that some (lots of) people strip down before registering for events in the hopes they get easier matches in order to try to guarantee a better ranking. I was just wondering if, when registering, those of you with horrible matches had stripped down when registering. And I ask that because I need to make sure I have all of the things in row because fighting with the devs is just not any fun, and it's even less fun when I need you guys to answer questions, and in return I get argued with. Since we've got at least 9 days before this even gets reported, I figured I'd get the arguing out of the way now. It is the only question I can think to ask that wouldn't come up in normal conversation about this issue, and I agree, it's an issue.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I personally liked all of the old events better than the new events, but that's not the point. We're not getting the old events back. I'm not at all calling anyone a liar or a cheater, and I have no clue why you're mentioning hacking at all. I just know that some (lots of) people strip down before registering for events in the hopes they get easier matches in order to try to guarantee a better ranking. I was just wondering if, when registering, those of you with horrible matches had stripped down when registering. And I ask that because I need to make sure I have all of the things in row because fighting with the devs is just not any fun, and it's even less fun when I need you guys to answer questions, and in return I get argued with. Since we've got at least 9 days before this even gets reported, I figured I'd get the arguing out of the way now. It is the only question I can think to ask that wouldn't come up in normal conversation about this issue, and I agree, it's an issue.
        well they shouldnt allow stripping so big teams get to bully lower ppl to get more in rewards

they should add a code to the game which stops stripping for pvp events the code will take the br from BR rankings not what they ave on at time of registering then we see how many strip then prob not many cuz they dont wanna loose their br ranks

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

well they shouldnt allow stripping so big teams get to bully lower ppl to get more in rewards

they should add a code to the game which stops stripping for pvp events the code will take the br from BR rankings not what they ave on at time of registering then we see how many strip then prob not many cuz they dont wanna loose their br ranks
          and for putting in code so stripping no oprion for pvp ten no stripping at all meaning not for vortex rift... but oh my then all of you cry cause not able to do a rift run anymore what has bin made able btw by the bigger BR's who where so nice to run ya all through al the time . Till you all where big enough to do it yourself! and poof done with the thank you but pointing the blame again to the higher br's ... As long you can take advantage of players with bigger Br's you guys are trying to get up there *****, soon ya got what ya want there bully's

Theonlyghost

Comment

changing br in between should not make diff with random matching to start with
            secondly people play the game they change things br goes up and down by putting some 1 always from br ranking will not work since whole ranking is based on several things

the bots you fight between for example are those from teams signed up but never showed up when fight started

and most important all keep forgetting since players only pick 1 thing from game ...is the LAG when they fix that or lower it enough so that game is playable again then look at all the other aspects

Br is relative you can not force players to be maxed always by doing that you will get rit of more players

You want fairness in game ...Here is a other 1..... Get rit of toons that are shared DELETE those ... cause that causes disadvantage for players who do not
            wanna keep going about BR.... delete toons that are given away and kept in guilds and only get activated now and then for a few min
            it will clean out a lot of the ranking lists as well

But back to this rumble..... Fix the lag and a lot will complain less cause it will be more playable
            Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

You want fairness in game ...Here is a other 1..... Get rit of toons that are shared DELETE those ... cause that causes disadvantage for players who do not
              wanna keep going about BR.... delete toons that are given away and kept in guilds and only get activated now and then for a few min
              it will clean out a lot of the ranking lists as well

But back to this rumble..... Fix the lag and a lot will complain less cause it will be more playable
              i agree yes to cut lag etc get rid of shared accounts 1 account per player or even old accounts that hasnt logged in for a certain number of weeks / mnths / years that will certainly cut down the lag

Comment

My group had 14 rounds against the bots, and 1 against the top BR group. Matching?? What's that? We kept track - all of the groups won the first four fights - meaning they all had bots. After that, the number of groups with identical first place scoring went down one group per fight, meaning one pair actually had a fight with a winner and loser, and the rest had bots.
                Last edited by pamelia00; 02-03-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Easy way round all these problems - Do what we do, and just ignore the whole thing.

I agree its cutting of your nose to spite your face, but its far less annoying, and it shows our contempt for the system.

Comment

now we had same loophole again 1 real team and 1 bot team whole15 rounds same real team.. and ending up still in bronze... so how stupid and noobish are these matching's and ranking systems????? while other half of our BR are rankend in diamond?? calling this b S

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                      now we had same loophole again 1 real team and 1 bot team whole15 rounds same real team.. and ending up still in bronze... so how stupid and noobish are these matching's and ranking systems????? while other half of our BR are rankend in diamond?? calling this b S
                      just do it afk half of the time you stunned till end(170 sec stunn lol) or lagged totally out any way and time between battles to short to adjust anything
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                        Can we use you as an example? Can you provide me with your team name, your name, and your server? I'll jump on someone about this when they are back from the holiday.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

can we get Athena's war back ?? as that event was working normal

this dumb league rumble is bugged every time
                          every time we have a loophole fight
                          Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

3 times on a row loophole fights scrwing us to stick in bronze

Comment

I really don't know what a 'loophole fight' is, but the feedback has been forwarded.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                I really don't know what a 'loophole fight' is, but the feedback has been forwarded.
                                think he means same enemy over and over so battle is same over and over again
                                Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X