replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

haha the devs always tampering with the system
    gotta agree with that where ya think all the lag is coming from rofl

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Making sure no one's tampering with the system seemed like a good place to start.
    haha the devs always tampering with the system

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Machiavelique View Post
    Sorry no. We registered with all on, not trying to change anything. And even if we had, what's the relation with getting over and over the same team for all the matches?
    I was just wondering. Just ruling out possibilities. We've tried forwarding prelim matching issues before and were told it's random, within a range, maybe to do with BR while also factoring in points, and so on and so forth. Making sure no one's tampering with the system seemed like a good place to start.

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    I got disconnected twice in the middle of battling the same team 12 times!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    yup preliminaries are indeed annoying fighting same teams mostly have way more BR then yours.. and then end up in the end somewhere down below bronze group... while way smaller BR teams end up way higher

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    the whole rumble is a joke
    thats why i havnt signed up for this season its a total waste of my 1 hr hahahaa lag is horrible dc are constant even fighting same team over and over again is realy a waste of effort

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    the whole rumble is a joke

Leave a comment:

• Machiavelique
    replied
    Sorry no. We registered with all on, not trying to change anything. And even if we had, what's the relation with getting over and over the same team for all the matches?

Leave a comment:

• Machiavelique
    replied
    Sorry no. Registered with all on, not trying to change anything And even if we had, what's the relation with getting over and over the same team for all the matches?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Out of curiosity, did any of you make your BR smaller when registering for Rumble?

Leave a comment:

• silaghi_nicoleta
    replied
    I got all League Rumble 2 matching ( 2party`s ) how is that possible was like a broken CD again and again in same loop and the party`s was more stonger than all our br together .. seriosly need to repair this bug i get sick of fails . Even arena matching are better than this , points that you get from win/lose are not helping to get a match with a other team at same points

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    we dide has 8 fights aginst only team never to lose a fight in rumble stil and 7 times aginst bot team, last week it whas 6 time aginst that team 7 aginst bot team and 2 other teams, but dont wory r2 say it work fin and no problems, ther never admit things dont work, ther will keep tell you liars about it is not true and so on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X