Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HOW BOUT HACKERS in [s106]Devil's Trail

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
    Any time someone is offering out of game balens, telling another player where to find a cheat or instructing ho to use s cheat or admitting they cheated in chat or pm.. players really need to learn to use a screen shot and the support ticket system.
    We are also no here to judge any players guilty from assumption.. proof.. if you don't have it bust suspect it, again reporting it..

And.. accusing people in forums or world chat.. is tacky.. and can get you in trouble if their honest players mixed in your name blasting.. I don't know them, have no idea of what's going on in that's server, agree cheats need to be banned... just don't agree with accusation being posted without proof ... and.. if can destroy your own game experience if you do accuse any innocent players...

Report them... just do it the right way.
    Well they shout in world chat and it is an indo lang. we just ask our indo members what they just shouting about they said theyr selling 100rp for 4k balens. if it were english then we would have PS on the spot. and 1 more thing in our server we dealt with cheaters and they got ban. but the problem is they keep on popping out in this server idk they must've love this server lol. and for me suspect of being cheat is neccessary to post to see if his legit. and i will get a reply to my ticket if his/her is legit or no something like that... and we can ask Mods to close this threads by then if ur legit u dont have to worry... thats my opinion
    Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 01-19-2013, 01:17 AM.
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Mods pls chck this out just to clarify.
      he must be so damn rich 14 lv5 gems
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 01-19-2013, 01:47 AM. Reason: additional word
      “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,

Comment

I agree .. some one offered me 10$ USD = for 3,000 Balen .. screen shot and ticketed

i hope he got ban

from S106 as well in guild Ramayana

Captainjacks / Holymagician / ButterFLY

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
          chck this out Mods tell me is he legit?
          he got 14 Gem 5 total, some one check his Purchase history , I think he using hacked balens

Comment

there's a saying its too good to be true.

lv5gems x8
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 01-19-2013, 03:42 AM.

Comment

yup i agree, get banned now if they using a cheat or hack.... thats not normal, you can check that ID.

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
                Any time someone is offering out of game balens, telling another player where to find a cheat or instructing ho to use s cheat or admitting they cheated in chat or pm.. players really need to learn to use a screen shot and the support ticket system.
                We are also no here to judge any players guilty from assumption.. proof.. if you don't have it bust suspect it, again reporting it..
                Allready do. Balens with 50% less price then web price.

Allready tell R2 team about this for a long time.

If R2 not banned third balens seller, so they not cheating i guess.. but they used smart way for earning balens.
                Last edited by Hebihime; 01-19-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

This was posted on Monday January 14th
                  Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.

all the names you mentioned all already on for ban/rip lists, we are waiting pro team to give us the green light so we can procede with a full cleaning and patch of the isue at the same time.

hope you ahve the patiente to wait, but justice will prevail.

I mentioned 6 or 7 names all players in the top guild including the guild master and many of them all had astrals lowered, and one of them just hacked his astrals again the same day they were lowered to level 1s a few weeks ago and they are still there at a high level. Most of them are top 10 players. 2 weeks ago we almost beat them in guild battle. Last week they leveled a lot using crypt hacking and purchasing a lot of crypt gear for some and jumped up a lot in exp and slaughtered us. They are likely using other hacks too. We fight them again tonight. I don't need to mention the many reasons why it ruins the game for us hard-working players many of which are cashers.

Is there a time-frame on how long till these bans will take place? Being asked to be patient and not have any idea of how long is not an easy thing to do. All they are waiting for is a green light and a patch of the issue at the same time. Why not just ban them now? It will restore balance on the server and it will take too long for players to start a fresh account hacking on this server and being able to be competitive again. It will also restore the faith of the community on my server which is very important. Sure maybe they would just start on a new server but some of them are heavy cashers at the same time and would be too discouraged from playing again but it would clean up this server at least. Currently more players may begin hacking because they can see hackers get away with it...

I didn't mention the server number as I will respect the privacy of individuals and reputations. But my server has been getting a little ugly in the last week or so over the hacking in world chat and players are talking about boycotting the purchase of balens or mulling over the idea of quitting as known hackers are running around.
                  Last edited by R24877577; 01-19-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

can someone post screenshot ? i dont get the promoting thing...ty
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post

all the names you mentioned all already on for ban/rip lists, we are waiting pro team to give us the green light so we can procede with a full cleaning and patch of the isue at the same time.

I mentioned 6 or 7 names all players in the top guild including the guild master and many of them all had astrals lowered, and one of them just hacked his astrals again the same day they were lowered to level 1s a few weeks ago and they are still there at a high level. Most of them are top 10 players. 2 weeks ago we almost beat them in guild battle. Last week they leveled a lot using crypt hacking and purchasing a lot of crypt gear for some and jumped up a lot in exp and slaughtered us. They are likely using other hacks too. We fight them again tonight. I don't need to mention the many reasons why it ruins the game for us hard-working players many of which are cashers.

Is there a time-frame on how long till these bans will take place? Being asked to be patient and not have any idea of how long is not an easy thing to do. All they are waiting for is a green light and a patch of the issue at the same time. Why not just ban them now? It will restore balance on the server and it will take too long for players to start a fresh account hacking on this server and being able to be competitive again. It will also restore the faith of the community on my server which is very important. Sure maybe they would just start on a new server but some of them are heavy cashers at the same time and would be too discouraged from playing again but it would clean up this server at least. Currently more players may begin hacking because they can see hackers get away with it...

I didn't mention the server number as I will respect the privacy of individuals and reputations. But my server has been getting a little ugly in the last week or so over the hacking in world chat and players are talking about boycotting the purchase of balens or mulling over the idea of quitting as known hackers are running around.

really love this post... well said.. reported some too...
                      permanent ban those hackers!
                      to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                      how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

maybe just maybe if you stopped flooding yourselves with the 100 plus servers in each game half of which i am sure you don't even need anyways you would not be stretched so thin, and maybe just maybe if the in game GM you guys appointed actually did something to answer questions about the game you would have less drama from players and tickets but as of now all they do is pop on when an argument starts and warn someone to not speak the way he is or mute him, and maybe just maybe if you fixed the issues in this game before you over stretched yourselves with 100 plus servers you would be in a better position to deal with the minor things as they occurred but its obvious that whoever is running R2 he or she has no idea what it actually takes to run a real business to the maximum of its efficiency
                        Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        If you go by your logic then Wartune shouldn't have been released at all, since there isn't enough staff to cover the Crystal Saga servers 100% of the time. Staff are not babysitters- they are employees working to publish a game.

It's not R2's fault that players can't behave, use bad language like two years old that just learned a new word, and feel the need to find a way to exploit every area of every game. It's quite sad, to be honest. It's also unrealistic to expect there to be staff watching every single server all of the time.

There's not 1000 staff members, it's not a huge company. R2 is actually a baby in the gaming industry at the moment. Think about all of the demands from players. Answer tickets faster- put out more events- fix every area of the game that's not fair for low levels- read all the suggestion threads- why doesn't staff respond to every single post in the forum- oh, but also babysit the servers too. And you can't forget to add- when's the next new server coming?

You see where I'm going with this?

Comment

take screenshot of they promoting balen .. so u can get more proof ... but wouldnt hurt if devs check their acc isnt it ? bcoz this is serious issue
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
                            uhm possible? why not change to Note: Permanent termination of account when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold AND BALEN.
                            this way u warn ppl properly NOT to violate ur terms and condition. but... well this will prolly be ignored anyways, just want to post something(

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post

I will be among the players who stops purchasing balens, cancels VIP, and walks away. It is insulting to spend time and money on a game to have others use hacks/cheats to pass me. R2 needs to figure this out quickly before they lose more players.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	balens illegal 22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	1663983Click image for larger version

Name:	balens setengah harga 22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1663984

Ask Onimad for translate.

Comment