Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Yikes. That's pretty gutsy.
      Gusty? or Cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]32369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32370[/ATTACH]

Ask Onimad for translate.
        used google translate: half price from official price.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Maybe I should buy balens from them instead since their promotion is much better than what R2 is offering. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
            Maybe I should buy balens from them instead since their promotion is much better than what R2 is offering. LOL.
            you sure you want to lose your credit card information to them?

just take a screenshot and report them. funny part is none of them show up on my server. heh
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
              you sure you want to lose your credit card information to them?
              nah.. Liberty reserve metode.

Comment

Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
                If R2 not doing anything to this issue = Seller use smart way for gain balens = Legal balens = Verry cheap legal balens = save my wallet 50%

Or

R2 have a noob team for investigate

If at the end of this month i see third balens user still go to BIG 10 at WB ( to much new face come with big damage at WB ), time for me to used cheap legal balens.

Comment

If R2 not doing anything to this issue = Seller use smart way for gain balens = Legal balens = Verry cheap legal balens = save my wallet 50%

Or

R2 have a noob team for investigate

If at the end of this month i see third balens user still go to BIG 10 at WB ( to much new face come with big damage at WB ), time for me to used cheap legal balens.
                  I think those balens are 'cheap' 'legal' and good too.

U check the ranking list of S81 and an older server like S70.

S81 is comparable with s70 not only in terms of level but also in terms of BR.

I do hope those balens seller will populate all of the servers and sell us cheaper alternative balens, since it seems legit, as R2 did not post any announcements regarding them.
                  Last edited by R21577189; 01-21-2013, 03:37 AM.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    I think those balens are 'cheap' 'legal' and good too.

U check the ranking list of S81 and an older server like S70.

S81 is comparable with s70 not only in terms of level but also in terms of BR.

I do hope those balens seller will populate all of the servers and sell us cheaper alternative balens, since it seems legit, as R2 did not post any announcements regarding them.
                    Yep, Smart seller.. I still have 10 key aka 10 day for check R2 response.

Comment

9 days left

Comment

9 days left
                        hey if R2 never ban them, then probably they are legit.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          hey if R2 never ban them, then probably they are legit.
                          Banning takes time and they may just have not got around to it, or they haven't had their proof yet. Submit tickets with useful information of screenshots etc.
                          Last edited by R24877577; 01-21-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

any and all reports help keep r2 constantly updated with issues in the game, so the tickets and screenshots are important even if the players feel like nothing is being done.
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                              any and all reports help keep r2 constantly updated with issues in the game, so the tickets and screenshots are important even if the players feel like nothing is being done.
                              Ofc we have PS it and filled ticket of it the problem is when will it be resolved.
                              if not then i think we will buy from them/you. and 1more thing we always get the same "Auto Answer from our ticket" YOUR welcome...
                              “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                              you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                              Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Tell ya what R2G. mb its time u lower ur Price for recharge balen like this guy's selling doing so it would be fair. so i can sell my wife and bUy me CHEAP! legit! balens LOL.

But Really if u sell low price like... whatcha call this dude?? a "cheapdude" ahh right.. then all rush and buy balen for low cost woot! then u "won"t have a problem. + think all server 100+ server will buy it. all will be a Casher in no time :P wouldnt u agree R2G its MOOOOONEY!!! rushing... so whatcha think of my idea Brilliant!?? haha!! LOL!
                                Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 01-21-2013, 11:45 PM. Reason: LOL!
                                “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                                you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                                Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Working...
                                X