This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW BOUT HACKERS in [s106]Devil's Trail

Thank you for taking time to address your concern. We are aware of the alleged hackers existence. Due to the gravity of this issue and the amount of players involved, ample amount of time is required. However, rest assured that involved players will be dealt with swiftly at our earliest possible way. Your effort in assisting us via reporting is highly appreciated.

Thank you!
    The R2Games team

ANd this suspected names also as follows
    IGN:Ramacandra = GL.
    IGN:Khan = member
    IGN:YellowFlower = member
    this guys is from [s106] guild ramayana hope u make proper action asap as were going to face them soon in Final GB.
    this Buterfly DUDE in theyr Guild is Selling balens for cash idk what kind of hack/cheat he uses to sell it this names is all in 1 guild so sorry if ur a legit casher but i nid to post this name and file ticket with it if ur legit dont worry u wont be ban. and it sux to be a desperate bUm
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

nice post .. bumped ty for reporting hacker

Comment

Need *proof*. Did you submit this claim with screenshots?

Comment

yep some tired of doing it all they can chck it if devs say no cheats then its cool. just that i got a reply to my ticket saying they r aware of this cheats/hacks so its up to devs im really tired filing tickets its not my job to watch and seek cheaters im playing i should have soeme fun and r2game should have some active G-M in-game or mb a secret G-M playing chcking the game by and by idk i just want fair play
        “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,

Comment

but pointin fingers without proof is not right.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
            but pointin fingers without proof is not right.
            lol.. will they say they cheat!?!? thats why im letting devs chck it out if its legit dude no harm if tis legit LOL.

edit: yeh proof u see i lie the devs "Proof" than players proof and i got my reply as "proof" for pointin finger this it.

We certainly appreciate your patience while your concern is being investigated. Please rest assured this is of utmost importance and we working diligently to resolve the matter. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

-The R2Games Team
            no matter what happens least i did somethin and report it. than just sayin this guy is cheat lol
            Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 01-18-2013, 09:44 PM. Reason: additional word

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
              yep some tired of doing it all they can chck it if devs say no cheats then its cool. just that i got a reply to my ticket saying they r aware of this cheats/hacks so its up to devs im really tired filing tickets its not my job to watch and seek cheaters im playing i should have soeme fun and r2game should have some active G-M in-game or mb a secret G-M playing chcking the game by and by idk i just want fair play
              Understandable, but there isn't enough staff to watch every player on every server 24 hours a day. So, when we players do notice something suspicious or other players breaking the rules, we have a moral obligation to take a screenshot to show what we saw and then file a ticket.

Hate to use a real world example, but it fits so perfectly- if you notice someone breaking into your neighbor's house, it is the police whose job it is to take care of the situation, but they won't know to even look unless you call them and provide details. The police patrol, but they can't be everywhere all the time. It's the same with R2- the screenshots are the details needed and the ticket is the call.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Understandable, but there isn't enough staff to watch every player on every server 24 hours a day. So, when we players do notice something suspicious or other players breaking the rules, we have a moral obligation to take a screenshot to show what we saw and then file a ticket.

Hate to use a real world example, but it fits so perfectly- if you notice someone breaking into your neighbor's house, it is the police whose job it is to take care of the situation, but they won't know to even look unless you call them and provide details. The police patrol, but they can't be everywhere all the time. It's the same with R2- the screenshots are the details needed and the ticket is the call.
                yep agreed just tired they keep on entering the game...

Comment

well they are promoting their cheap balens in world chat s106
                  IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

and if the cheap balens is true its sux coz i pay with full price to get strong... but if the cheap balens is not true then its fine with me that means they are better player than me
                    IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

not enough staff for all the server howabout you stop making un needed freaking servers then that would stop some issues i mean come on really thats the dumbest thing i have ever read we don't have enough staff but we are gonna keep making servers ROFLMAO that absurd, thats like working at a hotdog stand and ordering 1000 hot dogs but only selling 3 hotdogs LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
                        not enough staff for all the server howabout you stop making un needed freaking servers then that would stop some issues i mean come on really thats the dumbest thing i have ever read we don't have enough staff but we are gonna keep making servers ROFLMAO that absurd, thats like working at a hotdog stand and ordering 1000 hot dogs but only selling 3 hotdogs LOL
                        If you go by your logic then Wartune shouldn't have been released at all, since there isn't enough staff to cover the Crystal Saga servers 100% of the time. Staff are not babysitters- they are employees working to publish a game.

It's not R2's fault that players can't behave, use bad language like two years old that just learned a new word, and feel the need to find a way to exploit every area of every game. It's quite sad, to be honest. It's also unrealistic to expect there to be staff watching every single server all of the time.

There's not 1000 staff members, it's not a huge company. R2 is actually a baby in the gaming industry at the moment. Think about all of the demands from players. Answer tickets faster- put out more events- fix every area of the game that's not fair for low levels- read all the suggestion threads- why doesn't staff respond to every single post in the forum- oh, but also babysit the servers too. And you can't forget to add- when's the next new server coming?

You see where I'm going with this?
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If they're offering offsite Balens, cap and send *that*. Buh bye.

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
                            well they are promoting their cheap balens in world chat s106
                            Any time someone is offering out of game balens, telling another player where to find a cheat or instructing ho to use s cheat or admitting they cheated in chat or pm.. players really need to learn to use a screen shot and the support ticket system.
                            We are also no here to judge any players guilty from assumption.. proof.. if you don't have it bust suspect it, again reporting it..

And.. accusing people in forums or world chat.. is tacky.. and can get you in trouble if their honest players mixed in your name blasting.. I don't know them, have no idea of what's going on in that's server, agree cheats need to be banned... just don't agree with accusation being posted without proof ... and.. if can destroy your own game experience if you do accuse any innocent players...

Report them... just do it the right way.
                            Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
                              Even if you do not see it, there is a reason for new servers.... New servers allow new players a equal starting ground. Most experienced players on mature servers will not take the time to support and teach the few newer players who create chars there.. instead they laugh at the and say "Why would anyone create a brand new char on a high level server ?"

Later as the servers start to mature and a stable gaming population builds in it, it may have a good group of players, but not enough have established on it, so R2 will merge the 2 to provide more people to guild, or of to guild wars, battle grounds, plunder etc.

Also again... R2 does mod servers, they mute and ban abusive players, the communicate well thru forums etc.. and give free events and bonuses.. if a server goes down you don't need to worry, log in and theres you FREE GOODIES without even asking them to compensate you.... try getting stuff like that in many of the others game sites.. ooppps.. there nothing there
                              Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X