Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HOW BOUT HACKERS in [s106]Devil's Trail

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    I agree. There are 3 groups of people in this forum

1. People who pay 100 USD for 10 000 balens. Majority are in this group.
    2. People who pay 10 USD or 30 USD for 10000 balens in S106.
    3. People who appears to have unlimited access to balens so much so that they can craft lvl 6 gems for everything and get all the stables lvl to a very eye popping level aka a certain guild in S81.

whom your pertaining too on s106? names of char pls
    It doesn't mean that if you have money you can cheat / hack. Don't be stupid , don't think you can go away with it .

Comment

• Originally posted by ieankhael View Post
      agree!!! but whats the use of taking screenshots and submitting tickets when all they can do/say is this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32604[/ATTACH]
      let me explain something to you..... would you like R2 games giving me details about your account and your balen buying on your account and how much you have spent on the game ?

I am sorry, but what goes on your account, is NOT of my business, it has NOTHING to do with me, and I have NO right to ask r2 games to share your account details with me.....

and its the same in this case, that persons account details, are NONE of your business... the only people that need to know are R2 games and the player......

I am really glad that you have showed that cashers can not push r2 games around or expect to be given confidential information about other players accounts..... and instead of complaining about it, you should be thankful that your own details are secure, safe and confidential.
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        I agree. There are 3 groups of people in this forum

1. People who pay 100 USD for 10 000 balens. Majority are in this group.
        2. People who pay 10 USD or 30 USD for 10000 balens in S106. ( buyers from cheap balens ) *btw not only S106 la.. check another server to bro
        3. People who appears to have unlimited access to balens so much so that they can craft lvl 6 gems for everything and get all the stables lvl to a very eye popping level aka a certain guild in S81.( seller from cheap balens )*not all, but some of them
        This might be more accurately

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          I'm not following this thread here. There are too many issues about different things/servers/hacks/exploits coming together.

If possible, please make a NEW thread on ONE issue. Then if you file a ticket, post the ticket number.
          WOW another File a support ticket. Im not following the Mods too or the devs ticket staff! CHeCK OuT OUR TicKETS aND PRiNT ScREEc THerE!! PLEASE!!! and just tell us if this GUYS is LEGIT OR NOT!! lemme guess some MODs will reply on this threads mb not but if they somehow they will tell "well u gotta file ur ticket and do ur print screen (we really dont care if u file ticket go file as many as u wish u will get tired soon) so our staff can chekc it out. blah blah blah...
          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
          you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
          Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

• so.., im rich enuf to show this "money powaaa" to all ppl in the server. and i said, "hii guys im a hacker, i can hack to get unlimited balen".
            then u call me hacker with lame analogy, "super stats and selling balen". another proof please.
            (lol, i had the same experience with my game long ago. everyone (same guild) reported one of super rich toon of their rival guild in one tread. they all think that he was hacker or GM. haha)

im not defend the hacker, but pointin finger without strong proof is bad.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

• Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
              so.., im rich enuf to show this "money powaaa" to all ppl in the server. and i said, "hii guys im a hacker, i can hack to get unlimited balen".
              then u call me hacker with lame analogy, "super stats and selling balen". another proof please.
              (lol, i had the same experience with my game long ago. everyone (same guild) reported one of super rich toon of their rival guild in one tread. they all think that he was hacker or GM. haha)

im not defend the hacker, but pointin finger without strong proof is bad.
              Emm.. ok if they used smart way and safe from banned, I will be one of the loyal customers.

heya moderator, so decision is.. They used smart way, and we call they sell CHEAP LEGAL BALENS & Safe from banned acc ya?

Comment

• I think u ar so envious with him.. u sucks ,dude.. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by terranovs View Post
                  I think u ar so envious with him.. u sucks ,dude.. XD
                  you are not envious or you allready used?

Comment

• so this thread is back to on ^O^

Comment

• ok people..... I see nothing new in the way of things to report to the GMs....
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                      X