Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HOW BOUT HACKERS in [s106]Devil's Trail

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• â„¢Uriah-†-
    replied
    Originally posted by tatapye View Post
    Such a bad analogy lmao. For future reference, don't use them.

It would be more like the housewife is a maid and is paid to do these things, they aren't expecting nothing in return, they expect money and like any good business, it's their JOB to keep customers satisfied. Getting divorced? More like not making enough money to their liking which they clearly are or the game would not be running.

Gotta love the people who like to suck up without actually thinking about what companies do. It takes very little time to make forum posts and update them from time to time on the recent actions they have taken. They read every players post and look at tickets? Yet no one gets a reply on a forum, and tickets are almost all automated responses. I like the game, that's why I continue playing, just wish it was run by a better company. At least make an attempt to make it LOOK like they are doing work, cause then it would actually seem like they cared a little but they don't even bother to do that much lol.
    2thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    Originally posted by tatapye View Post

It would be more like the housewife is a maid and is paid to do these things, they aren't expecting nothing in return, they expect money and like any good business, it's their JOB to keep customers satisfied. Getting divorced? More like not making enough money to their liking which they clearly are or the game would not be running.

Gotta love the people who like to suck up without actually thinking about what companies do. It takes very little time to make forum posts and update them from time to time on the recent actions they have taken. They read every players post and look at tickets? Yet no one gets a reply on a forum, and tickets are almost all automated responses. I like the game, that's why I continue playing, just wish it was run by a better company. At least make an attempt to make it LOOK like they are doing work, cause then it would actually seem like they cared a little but they don't even bother to do that much lol.
    dammit i like u bro. +1

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
    A wise woman once said to me, the best way to show people the reality of running a game, is to get them to clean a house that has kids in it.... those that have time to sit and complain about the kids and the house work, are not the ones that are doing the housework ....

the players that want / demand answers are the ones that are like the husbands that come home from work, and expect their dinner on the table and a explaination as to why the house is still messy.......

the kids are the players making all the threads, submitting all the reports... and forgetting their login details, losing their accounts, etc.....

and the staff are like the house wife.. over worked, under appreciated, expected to do everything with nothing, told they do nothing with anything.... but if they ever stopped doing that nothing with anything... then everything will look like nothing gets done at all.... and not getting dinner would be the least of your worries.... just ask players from kabams thirst of night and global warfare games, what happens when the house wife got a divorce
    Me ( KIDZ ) pay every month for dinner ( BALENS ) to my Mom's?? ( R2 )

What kind of mother..

Leave a comment:

• tatapye
    replied
    A wise woman once said to me, the best way to show people the reality of running a game, is to get them to clean a house that has kids in it.... those that have time to sit and complain about the kids and the house work, are not the ones that are doing the housework ....

the players that want / demand answers are the ones that are like the husbands that come home from work, and expect their dinner on the table and a explaination as to why the house is still messy.......

the kids are the players making all the threads, submitting all the reports... and forgetting their login details, losing their accounts, etc.....

and the staff are like the house wife.. over worked, under appreciated, expected to do everything with nothing, told they do nothing with anything.... but if they ever stopped doing that nothing with anything... then everything will look like nothing gets done at all.... and not getting dinner would be the least of your worries.... just ask players from kabams thirst of night and global warfare games, what happens when the house wife got a divorce

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
    Well 1st were not anybodys Kid 2nd were paying costumers here HELLO anybody HOME!! at least give us good answer go directly to the point pls..... TY!!
    He is saying that we paid to play this game, so we should bear the consequences for it and not complain and whine about those hackers. We have to live with them, and let the housewives do what they have to do. So essentially , let's not complain whine or talk about hackers, we just go with the flow, and allow the mods to do their jobs.

Leave a comment:

• wartune2015
    replied
    they ned to do some thing about selling balen .. so many people in same guild spending alot and is not even a VIP

Leave a comment:

• â„¢Uriah-†-
    replied

Well 1st were not anybodys Kid 2nd were paying costumers here HELLO anybody HOME!! at least give us good answer go directly to the point pls..... TY!!

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    hey if R2 never ban them, then probably they are legit.
    Yep, so iam wait until my crypt key 0 ( 8 key again at my bag ).

Then i will................................................ ( guess what )

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    SS the cheap Balen offers and send them in as third party selling of in-game currency isn't allowed. Of course, they could bot it as they do in CS...

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    mods you should understand why we acting like hell here ..........so many
    issues to be resolved yet slow updates.

Leave a comment:

• â„¢Uriah-†-
    replied
    Tell ya what R2G. mb its time u lower ur Price for recharge balen like this guy's selling doing so it would be fair. so i can sell my wife and bUy me CHEAP! legit! balens LOL.

But Really if u sell low price like... whatcha call this dude?? a "cheapdude" ahh right.. then all rush and buy balen for low cost woot! then u "won"t have a problem. + think all server 100+ server will buy it. all will be a Casher in no time :P wouldnt u agree R2G its MOOOOONEY!!! rushing... so whatcha think of my idea Brilliant!?? haha!! LOL!
    Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 01-21-2013, 11:45 PM. Reason: LOL!

Leave a comment:

• â„¢Uriah-†-
    replied
    any and all reports help keep r2 constantly updated with issues in the game, so the tickets and screenshots are important even if the players feel like nothing is being done.
    Ofc we have PS it and filled ticket of it the problem is when will it be resolved.
    if not then i think we will buy from them/you. and 1more thing we always get the same "Auto Answer from our ticket" YOUR welcome...

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    any and all reports help keep r2 constantly updated with issues in the game, so the tickets and screenshots are important even if the players feel like nothing is being done.

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    hey if R2 never ban them, then probably they are legit.
    Banning takes time and they may just have not got around to it, or they haven't had their proof yet. Submit tickets with useful information of screenshots etc.
    Last edited by R24877577; 01-21-2013, 10:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X