gift piles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gift piles

How nice gift piles reduced to 30 with a drop rate for tabs of 6 in total today .........

I assume the gift pile reduction with 10 is for the players who have a potion so they can make the 30 in the 10 min.
    Short fix to get a complain away lol even so lag stays bad you can now collect all piles with in 10 min so problem solved roflmfao ...down the drain it goes
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

wow you was lucky i had 4

Comment

In 14 days, no way to get 161 tabs. drop rate very low. Maybe representative from R2 can suggest to the developer to increase tabs drop rate.

Comment

lame reduction of gift piles got 6 tabs today so if i get 6 every day for 14 days thats only 84 tabs but drop rates so low we not guaranteed alot per day without the holiday blessings which again says sold out

what a way to stick it to ur loyal players specialy for valentines day

at least ask the idiot moron devs for a cauldren that gives 50% more rewards from cloud city drops

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          lame reduction of gift piles got 6 tabs today so if i get 6 every day for 14 days thats only 84 tabs but drop rates so low we not guaranteed alot per day without the holiday blessings which again says sold out

what a way to stick it to ur loyal players specialy for valentines day

at least ask the idiot moron devs for a cauldren that gives 50% more rewards from cloud city drops
          do not ask that to loud cause ya get it with a impossible amount of liqueurs you gonna have to collect first lol so by end of year you can hihi
          Theonlyghost

Comment

With potion today, I had 57 tabs. It is advisable IF you can, to get potions. As to why it is 30 piles, we couldn't tell you, the Devs are currently on Chinese New Year. So nothing is going to be fixed or changed. Sorry guys.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

nice to hear you did with potion how ever as you are well aware that there plenty who or do not do recharge or can not get a potion cause there often sold out all ready
              So with out potion you would have had 19 and since that is the way to calculate .

so take in account you had a medium high drop means looking up in posts 4+6+6+ your 19 is 35divided by4 rofl would be 9 very maybe 10 a day good luck with getting that tittle lol
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-08-2019, 02:10 PM.
              Theonlyghost

Comment

after they dropped gift piles to 40 and fixed the amount it gave was still better then the 30 that we get now with few tabs that we need for the event yet not everyone can buy the potion for its already sold out at this rate the devs will end up cutting gift piles to 10 or less befor long

Comment

GM Equinox, how did you get 57 tabs with potion? Don't think other players get that plenty of tabs as yours. Impossible!

I'm using potion too yet i only get 12 tabs. No way to get 57 tabs for 1 day. I get all those craps items. Very slow chance of getting tabs. Still has lots of times to work out. Hoping, developer should be aware of the drop rate. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                    With potion today, I had 57 tabs. It is advisable IF you can, to get potions. As to why it is 30 piles, we couldn't tell you, the Devs are currently on Chinese New Year. So nothing is going to be fixed or changed. Sorry guys.
                    no way to get 57 in 1 day

unless u got tabs on every gift pile maybe cuz ur a g m ere and they give plenty for the staff

but for ppl who has no chance buying holiday blessing cuz they friggin sold out they can only get so many tabs

today got 6 again

this game isnt making me wanna spend my cash no incentives at all

well at least xbox is aving my cash untill wartune devs /r2 buck their ideas up

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

no way to get 57 in 1 day

unless u got tabs on every gift pile maybe cuz ur a g m ere and they give plenty for the staff

but for ppl who has no chance buying holiday blessing cuz they friggin sold out they can only get so many tabs

today got 6 again

this game isnt making me wanna spend my cash no incentives at all

well at least xbox is aving my cash untill wartune devs /r2 buck their ideas up
                      Actually there is - i had 4 piles today give 5 tabs - if i had a potion on this would be tripled and you get 60 - u guys are quick to judge -not defending ne1, but check what u say before you say it.

Comment

glad for you that you got 20 in total that's 18 more then i got today lol so we are not judging any1 ...at least i am not i only state that the drop is real low ...oh and am not the only 1 most on server complain about it even so lot of them do not come to this forum since they do not see any benefit of doing so.

and yes over all the drop rate is from 2 to 10 on average on server (without potion since most do not have them)
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

I have potions i bought in imy inventary, but no way I'm using them to get triple moon rock sack of gold mahjra and blast of sun.......... today i got 0 tabs if i used potion i'd have gotten 0x3 in other words zero

Comment

Special Event - Happy Valentine's Day, should focus in giving tabs only. Don't mix with other **** items. The event kind a useless. Like previous event, gaining mounts converted to beast souls - players happy about it. Players will not hesitate to buy the potion even its expensive.

Comment

the tabs in gift piles are at so low of a rate of return that without buy postions there is slim to none chance to get the 160 that is needed over and over they keep messing up events

Comment

Working...
                              X