Guild Siege Final Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Siege Final Rankings

Is there somewhere to check the final season guild rankings in Siege? Pretty sure my guild never had any outright losses this past season, but we finished 6th. I'd be interested in A) who finished ahead of us and B) if everyone is tied, how is final ranking determined....guild BR?

Originally posted by clicker View Post
    Is there somewhere to check the final season guild rankings in Siege? Pretty sure my guild never had any outright losses this past season, but we finished 6th. I'd be interested in A) who finished ahead of us and B) if everyone is tied, how is final ranking determined....guild BR?
    You may not of had any losses but did you get the other side down to 0 hp everytime?

Comment

If I remember correctly, yes

Comment

10 vs 10 and the 15 vs 15 are same ranking (they did not split it yet)
        and yes would love to know how they determinate what guild gets what ranking if several have same points
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by clicker View Post
          Point B) Ranking when teams have same points is based on BR :higher BR =higher on ranking list
          list
          Point A) would be great to know as well
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

Point B) Ranking when teams have same points is based on BR :higher BR =higher on ranking list
            list
            Point A) would be great to know as well
            seems the point B is not correct so would like to know both points perhaps memorylane or 1 of the other forum mods. are able to explain
            Theonlyghost

Comment

you have answer found out memorylane about those 2 points?

A) who finished ahead of us and B) if everyone is tied, how is final ranking determined....guild BR?

would be nice to know
              Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                you have answer found out memorylane about this point?

B) if everyone is tied, how is final ranking determined....guild BR?

would be nice to know
                you got a answer from them memorylane? would really like to know before season is over!
                Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                X