Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers (this is much more better GM)...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers (this is much more better GM)...

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers

Duration: 1/18 – 1/22 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers: All Servers, but rewards vary depending on your server.

Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.

The rewards are as follows for Servers S1 - S53:

500 Balens – 20,000 Gold and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x25
    5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x25
    10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x50
    30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x150

The rewards are as follows for Servers S54 - S77:

1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x25
    5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x25
    10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. of your choice Legendary Stone x50
    30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. of your choice Legendary Stone x150

The rewards are as follows for Servers S77 and Up:

3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25
    5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x25
    10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. of your choice Legendary Stone x50
    30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. of your choice Legendary Stone x150
    Much better
    85.71%
    worst
    14.29%
    permanent ban those hackers!
    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

thumbsup---but i dont hav money to buy tht lol )

SAY-------------------------------------------------> DIE

Comment

Perhaps they will consider your suggestion for future Consume events, but the current event cannot be changed.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Perhaps they will consider your suggestion for future Consume events, but the current event cannot be changed.
        ye.. current cant be change cause others bought already.. just giving idea to Developers .. + to them cause they will gain more profit on it.. good item = good donation from players who want it..

Comment

I like it
          +1 also instead of level of choice why not just a choice of 50+ cause the 40 legendary stones are pretty easy to get since Void Nightmare is very easy to do
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

They may have an event for L60 stones for the latest servers.

Bear in mind that if L60 stones are given out as promotional rewards now, the players of the earlier servers may find it unfair. You can't please everyone.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor is right its unfair to oldest servers that had to do all this farmin to aquire 2 stones per run so calm ur selves and u ll have ur chance too

Comment

a little confused, just want to clarify this event stats: spend balens instead of charge balens. my question is how can we spend 30000 balens within limited 4 days???? what things worth 30000 balens?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

There are many things you can spend to chalk up 30000 balens.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

if i had 30,000 balens then i could spend it in 1 day if the spending is not limited
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

This game would be so much better if they had a few servers made along with the Absurd amount of servers they make that no balens were permitted. Just remove all balen options from 1 server and change it to vouchers. I personally have no ability to spend excessive amounts on balens because I pay for tuition which is much more important. It would just create a level playing field on a few servers for those who don't have hundreds of dollars to throw at a game.

Comment

Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                        a little confused, just want to clarify this event stats: spend balens instead of charge balens. my question is how can we spend 30000 balens within limited 4 days???? what things worth 30000 balens?
                        LOL i just spend 35k balens in 2 mins maybe less than 2mins lol =/

spam click on advanced train my mount : each click 700 balens. 50x700 = 35k balens

Comment

Originally posted by ace_of_spadez View Post
                          This game would be so much better if they had a few servers made along with the Absurd amount of servers they make that no balens were permitted. Just remove all balen options from 1 server and change it to vouchers. I personally have no ability to spend excessive amounts on balens because I pay for tuition which is much more important. It would just create a level playing field on a few servers for those who don't have hundreds of dollars to throw at a game.
                          too bad it will never happen

an all free server will never happen cause once its made there will be demand for more and that itself will make r2 run out of business

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i hope they see the importance of hearing there players voice.. thank you

Comment

i also am not to happy about all this i did also post on there main post i dont think u should be able to choose what stones but it should be done by your currant lvl im on server 78 and am lvl51 so the lvl40 stones are so usuless to me and so are the lvl3 crystoliods i would need the lvl4 ones and by the time i refine them into lvl4 i got harldy nothing for all my balens spent

i spend a fair bit of balens and will spend alot more but with this current event what is my incentive
                              Last edited by orenoko; 01-19-2013, 09:07 AM. Reason: adding additional misary :D
                              IGN : HotSauce
                              Server : [S6 Snow Plains]
                              Level : 85
                              BR : 115K
                              Guild : [DeathBladers] : Hot 'N' Saucy Guild Jester

Comment

Working...
                              X