Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

-Upgrade PvP set to Legendary PvP Set-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Upgrade PvP set to Legendary PvP Set-

Why? Why not??

e.g.

L55 Pontiff Staff + L50 Epic Weapon Shard x10 + 2500 Insignia (instead of Crystaloids) = L55 Legendary Pontiff Staff. The usual 4 slots on each upgraded gear (headpiece, brooch, body armor and weapon)

The Legendary PvP would then have the following bonus:

- Increase Endurance by 250
    - +50 on initial minimum rage
    - Ignores 3000 of enemy's P/MDef

This allows versatility between builds w/ different Rage and PvP sets. Thoughts?

we want! enough said.
    KnightWing

Guild : VictisHNR

S1: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I second,third, the idea make easier to obtain the legendary gear non cash players like my self would actually be a bit beter insted of stuck with these **** 55 pvp sets that we have now, the 50 legendary gear is to hard to get with out being a heavy balen spender so good idea here two thumbs up!!!

Comment

If it is not on the chinese wartune, it won't be on our wartune.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

How would that be fair? It would be a complete miss match. Only thing legend gear has going for it is the +10 rage and slightly increased enchanted stats.. You give pvp gear same treatment to go legendary and the endurance goes off the charts, the damage difference between the legend gears would be insane and then you wanna throw in 50 rage so the massive damage difference can be used first turn and ruin the rage gear player before he's even started his turn..

Rage set takes few turns to build rage enough with a lot less damage than pvp set.. Pvp made legend is OTT and would be completely unfair..

As for cash players/non cashers, the 50 set Is obtainable by anyone wether they recharge or not..
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Exactly.

+50 to minimum rage means you can pull off some massive damage on the first round.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

i wish some1 here is chinese so maybe he could suggest all the things weve suggest =D

Comment

That is just an example. The stats can be balanced out as necessary. It would be really nice to have options to choose between two Legendary sets. Thank you for your thoughts.

Anyone else? And what has R2 have to say about it?
                Last edited by R22729751; 01-19-2013, 06:24 AM.

Comment

OK lets take a look into the future

The PVP set thats 65 set and the 75 set (not even made yet) are yet to come

now most people just don't go PVE cause its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to hard to make WITHOUT market

but PVP is too easy

getting honor is easy
                  getting insignia is easy
                  getting stones is pretty easy and it gives too much of a bonus

Now

PVP set with IGNORE DEFENSE bonus add with massive orange bonus stat and 1 extra socketing slot mmmmmm OVERPOWERED MONSTERS RUN AWAY

to balance the easy to get but low in power PVP set which is great in the lower lvls there must be a hard to get but crazy powered PVE set to balance things out or it will be an extreme power surge of the game and will cause the game to become BORING

so basically put

if there is a legendary set which is super ultra hard to get then there should be an epic set which is easy to get or the power balance will be broken

hey if u need an expenditure for insignia then i recommend u get the EXP books cause EXP is needed for talent
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    OK lets take a look into the future

The PVP set thats 65 set and the 75 set (not even made yet) are yet to come

now most people just don't go PVE cause its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to hard to make WITHOUT market

but PVP is too easy

getting honor is easy
                    getting insignia is easy
                    getting stones is pretty easy and it gives too much of a bonus

Now

PVP set with IGNORE DEFENSE bonus add with massive orange bonus stat and 1 extra socketing slot mmmmmm OVERPOWERED MONSTERS RUN AWAY

to balance the easy to get but low in power PVP set which is great in the lower lvls there must be a hard to get but crazy powered PVE set to balance things out or it will be an extreme power surge of the game and will cause the game to become BORING

so basically put

if there is a legendary set which is super ultra hard to get then there should be an epic set which is easy to get or the power balance will be broken

hey if u need an expenditure for insignia then i recommend u get the EXP books cause EXP is needed for talent
                    Hmmm We could make the ingredients more harder to obtain.

L55 Pontiff Staff + L50 Epic Weapon Shard x10 + 5000 Insignia + 100 L50 Legend Stones = L55 Legendary Pontiff Staff.

Comment

woah 5000 insignias is too many make it 1700

Comment

Originally posted by R22729751 View Post
                        Hmmm We could make the ingredients more harder to obtain.

L55 Pontiff Staff + L50 Epic Weapon Shard x10 + 5000 Insignia + 100 L50 Legend Stones = L55 Legendary Pontiff Staff.
                        wow thats a week or 2 weeks of hard core nightmare dungeons and guild battle and wala easy get
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

This thread isn't for debate or sarcasm. Your opinion has been heard so leave it there.

But one thing though, the threads w/c you "strongly" opposed like cross server arena and crypt dungeon blitzing actually happened. So you being against this is a good sign it could happen

Comment

This thread isn't for debate or sarcasm. Your opinion has been heard so leave it there.

But one thing though, the threads w/c you "strongly" opposed like cross server arena and crypt dungeon blitzing w/c you said would never happen, actually happened. So you being against this is a good sign it could happen

Comment

My point is that IF this is going to be implemented (which i doubt cause its not there in the chinese version and yes i checked) then it should be more harder to get than then legendary PVE set

also i am not debating nor was my previous post a sarcasm

i am merely mentioning the fact that such a thing is EASY TO GET

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X