-Upgrade PvP set to Legendary PvP Set-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22729751 View Post
    Hmmm We could make the ingredients more harder to obtain.

L55 Pontiff Staff + L50 Epic Weapon Shard x10 + 5000 Insignia + 100 L50 Legend Stones = L55 Legendary Pontiff Staff.
    ^
    this is way too easy
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Okay this area is purely subjective. If 5000 insignia + 100 L50 Legend Stones is easy.., even if you have to do that four times over (weapon, head piece, brooch and body armor) That's 20,000 insignia total + 400 L50 Legend Stones worth. To me that's two months to two and a half months of grinding. I'm L67 and I'm saying that at the speed I can farm those things.

Anyway, again I appreciate your input on this. If R2 can give us their feedback that would be wonderful.

Just want to ask, does the Chinese server have a cross server arena like we do?

Comment

no one is saying things have to be given as the op suggested. its merely a idea he suggested that we could have a pvp legendary set. leave it to r2 to decide if its too easy to get or how the game will be imbalanced. instead of constantly criticizing the idea either appreciate it or post a better one..........there is too many negativity in this world.....just saying.
        KnightWing

Guild : VictisHNR

S1: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by R22960515 View Post
          no one is saying things have to be given as the op suggested. its merely a idea he suggested that we could have a pvp legendary set. leave it to r2 to decide if its too easy to get or how the game will be imbalanced. instead of constantly criticizing the idea either appreciate it or post a better one..........there is too many negativity in this world.....just saying.
          Amen! 10 chars!

Comment

Originally posted by R22960515 View Post
            r2 cannot decide anything or change anything, they are just a platform. They are given patches from the chinese version in it's original form, their contract states that they can't change a thing. Patch's are given to us pretty late, so we are fair behind the chinese.

Comment

well all I am saying is this is a suggestion. op posted it....he posted a base line how it could be done. yes it may be too easy. and will be unfair to those who worked hard for their pve legendary set.

so instead of constantly saying no it cant happen to easy to get...or no its not possible to have cause the Chinese server dont have it.....lets put some more constructive idea like how can those thing can be obtained in a fair way so it wont be too easy or too unfair and let the r2 worry about the details.
              KnightWing

Comment

well someone point me to the Chinese forum..i will make a fuss there
                KnightWing

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                  r2 cannot decide anything or change anything, they are just a platform. They are given patches from the chinese version in it's original form, their contract states that they can't change a thing. Patch's are given to us pretty late, so we are fair behind the chinese.
                  Point taken.. BUT - What is the suggestion section for if everything rolled out HAVE TO BE already in the Chinese version. Therefore there's no point to even have a suggestions forum if that is the case.

Since we have one then there must be a purpose.. perhaps one such as this - where players can give an "actual suggestion".

Anyway let's stay on topic. Thanks.
                  Last edited by R22729751; 01-19-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Shameless bump

Your put on the mater R2?

Comment

Now that there is a cap on key summons... It would take nearly forever to get rage and legend sets. Ofcourse, unless anyone is willing to buy this Magister Staff (L50 Rage Weapon) for 12,000 balens which is highly unlikely... Click image for larger version

Name:	MS.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1664393

Having a PvP legend set then could be a good substitute for the seemingly impossible and ridiculously expensive Rage Set. That, and/or reduce the prices of these above item set.

Comment

Working...
                      X