no real events for growth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
    Players been cashing alot, they can't fix the lag, can't give good events and other stuffs. It's their obligation to fix something cashing or not. Many quit not just about the lag but look at the players br those not cashing, playing for 5 years yet br still low, you put up your alot of your time, yet you grow minimal. If they do care of cashers and non cashers, you will see a good result.
    no need for money to grow BR, it only takes more time.. I know free players who havent used any money in this game and have BR over 60 mill. so dollars arent the real issue, in other hand when events go low and dont give what we want, our motivation to play lowers ofcourse, so R2 should think what they do. Driving out free players from the game wont gaine them, this is known from the past. And they still keep advertising this as free game, lol.

but the lag and the bugs.. the more they put in too this game whitout takign care of the old fails, bugs and this forever going lag ..now this is the reason wich drives peeps away. bc its getting so bad that it breakes u pc or lap or mob apps. It simply getting too hard to survive in the lagmoln. Or then again..if they would make an event of who has the most of lag..maybe people come back :P

Last edited by Katjuza; 06-02-2019, 05:14 AM. Reason: had more to say :P
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      no use for other events etc if they do not fix lag.
      events usually dont lag ghost.. Id love to see some more variation in hot events. This is getting borring. same events on and on and on.. no time to cather the stuff for them either.. sense i dont use balens so much. Now i dont mean that they have to get the orb or cast stone events back, wich i have understand wont be coming back ( sense they were a bit too good for uss maybe). But not same events all the time, use some imagination and surprise uss too keep the motivation going. And yes pick the lag away and clear off the bugs...and a girl may dream right?
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
      X