rift att

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rift att

so im getting ****** of with att on vortax if squad of 12m br cant kill 4.5m lord *** he heals with rune 4.7m hp he is 1shot at arena but cant kill him at rift tell me about boosts that you get at rift must be godlike and for 3 week we are getting wrong arena prizes hit gold and get iron prizes and on ticket sent you say sorry we told to devs and **** i dont care about if your sorry or anything i want my prizes that i earned and wont get cos of your mistakes.

Can't do anything about the Rift boss bonus. Just need to talk to bigger people in your cross server to see if someone can keep them out at boss change so you can have a stripped down boss in there.

For the Arena issue, I think it's the Saturday Arena that you want to avoid. For some reason, that one day will bug the whole week. It creates a separate ranking list, and then it pays out based on that. But if you skip that day, then you get the rewards for your actual ranking. If you provide your character name and server, I'll help hound someone about getting it fixed for your server.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so your telling me that that devs dont do nothing about bugs cos passed 3 week and i need to avoid something to get right rewards really? and about rift are you moderator and should know something about that or some random big casher and still not even he cant tell me how do bonuses work at rift? i see that nothing changed on better since i quited 3years ago

Comment

I am not telling you that the devs don't do anything about bugs. I am telling you how to avoid this bug, while asking you for your character name and server so I can go make sure the devs even know you are having this bug.

So once again, please provide your character name and server so that I can get this properly reported for you.

As for Rift, no one knows the formula for that. It's a dev secret. It's not bugged. Strong parties can kill an equipped Rift boss. It's a Boss, it gets massively boosted. Find a strong party to help you.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Never mind - misread the post
          Last edited by MrFancyPants; 02-18-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sintic View Post
            so your telling me that that devs dont do nothing about bugs cos passed 3 week and i need to avoid something to get right rewards really? and about rift are you moderator and should know something about that or some random big casher and still not even he cant tell me how do bonuses work at rift? i see that nothing changed on better since i quited 3years ago
            if you quit 3 year ago why ya still here then???, to whine?, complain? ,cry?, or just to annoy?,or cause any other game is boring and you miss this 1

even better if you quit 3 year ago as you state,how can you know about rift since vortex only here since start of last year! lol
            Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-19-2019, 10:49 AM. Reason: adding
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

what its annoying the fact that there are things at game and no1 knows how do they work. second yes i complain for the things that are not as they should be and i dont get rews that i should. and last yes i came to see what changed after 3y and as long as i see nothing changed on better same as before and thats the reason why i went to loa.

Sintic

S-812
              Last edited by Sintic; 02-19-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Thank you. I will forward that Arena rankings need to be fixed on 812. In the meantime, until the devs fix it, please try avoiding arena on Saturday, and let me know if that helps with your weekly ranking rewards or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sintic View Post
                  so im getting ****** of with att on vortax if squad of 12m br cant kill 4.5m lord *** he heals with rune 4.7m hp he is 1shot at arena but cant kill him at rift tell me about boosts that you get at rift must be godlike and for 3 week we are getting wrong arena prizes hit gold and get iron prizes and on ticket sent you say sorry we told to devs and **** i dont care about if your sorry or anything i want my prizes that i earned and wont get cos of your mistakes.
                  rift boss get crazy buff i realy high i would say a last 10x all stats so the rift boss you try kill is a last 45mil problay higher.

Comment

Oh MemoryLane

My team on Kabam S67 (Wonderhill S9 now technically) have had the arena ranking problem since the dawn of, well, Wartune time.

> For the Arena issue, I think it's the Saturday Arena that you want to avoid. For some reason,
                    > that one day will bug the whole week. It creates a separate ranking list, and then it pays
                    > out based on that. But if you skip that day, then you get the rewards for your actual ranking.
                    > If you provide your character name and server, I'll help hound someone about getting it
                    > fixed for your server

Server: Kabam S67 // Wonderhill S9 (from mergers and acquisitions department)
                    Characters:
                    • Crol
                    • TheKnight
                    • Djinn
                    • delboy

Would love to find the team *can* make the ranking we actually earn. If. R2. Fixes. #08

Crol
                    --
                    +clburke
                    Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

Comment

Working...
                    X