Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Split Kabam from R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Split Kabam from R2

    Remove Kabam from crosserver events. It's a different company where they have other events to get items then us. Let them have their own exploit to cheat.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

  • #2
    GameRocks Wartune is hosted by R2Games. What events do they have that you don't?
    Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

    Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

    Comment


    • #3
      its about time r2 got of its backside and merged kabam with r2 platform cuz they did it for yahoogames to join r2 and konggrete to join procity

      why is gamerocks so bloody diffrent dont we pay enough cash to the devs



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        its about time r2 got of its backside and merged kabam with r2 platform cuz they did it for yahoogames to join r2 and konggrete to join procity

        why is gamerocks so bloody diffrent dont we pay enough cash to the devs
        Yahoo games wasn't merged anywhere, they were already Kabam players, playing on Kabam, they just used Yahoo games to access the servers with. The transfer from Y! to Kabam was only on the account side, and had nothing at all to do with the game itself, where literally nothing changed except how those players logged in. It's just like how you've gone from Kabam to Wonderhill to Gamerocks - the only thing that changed for you was how you log in, your game, your server, your cluster - nothing changed.

        Kong didn't merge with anything either. The only thing that happened with them was the backend files transferred from R2 to ProC, but those players are still on Kong, with the same cross server bracket they always had, with their only difference being they needed to update their bookmarks.

        But maybe you can tell me what events you have that give you an advantage over everyone else, since I don't think ANWB-praatpaal will be filling us in?
        Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

        Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

        Rules of the Forum are found here.

        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post


          But maybe you can tell me what events you have that give you an advantage over everyone else, since I don't think ANWB-praatpaal will be filling us in?
          well i see no events diffrent from gamerocks to r2 lol maybe the player is on about when r2 do their own website events on their homepage at certain holidays just for r2 platform players thats the only thing i can think of which is diffrent

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

            well i see no events diffrent from gamerocks to r2 lol maybe the player is on about when r2 do their own website events on their homepage at certain holidays just for r2 platform players thats the only thing i can think of which is diffrent
            But he plays on R2 and is saying GameRocks should be removed from his cross server because of events that you guys have that we don't. Unless he's confused about how the various platforms work, which is understandably possible. Perhaps you can tell him about all the events we've gotten that you didn't.
            Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

            Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

            Rules of the Forum are found here.

            R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
              Remove Kabam from crosserver events. It's a different company where they have other events to get items then us. Let them have their own exploit to cheat.
              Hee Praatpaal not all kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks exploid cheat

              and we part of r2 anyway ...res2029.wartune.r2.com
              that is what r2 uses as part of the handshake towards kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks platform
              and as far i know we do not get other events then you guys..at least not here on east coast server

              and last but not least those promotions where ya can gain stuff only is often only for R2 accounts(must have a toon on a r2 server and collect there) players on Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks can not do that ..well they can but can not collect rewards
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-23-2019, 06:13 PM.
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

                Hee Praatpaal not all kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks exploid cheat

                and we part of r2 anyway ...res2029.wartune.r2.com
                that is what r2 uses as part of the handshake towards kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks platform
                and as far i know we do not get other events then you guys..at least not here on east coast server

                and last but not least those promotions where ya can gain stuff only is often only for R2 accounts(must have a toon on a r2 server and collect there) players on Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks can not do that ..well they can but can not collect rewards
                im on euro GMT kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks and our events are the same as r2 and kong as i looked on my other platform accounts

                so if the player says we got diffrent events let him show proof his events are diffrent (unless he joined a new made server then events differ for the promo period of that server)

                about cheating if he has proof of cheaters let him show this proof in a ticket so they can ban them (not all ppl cheat and use exploits so send ticket with proof and vids with proof )

                as theghosthimself like he said some promos are for r2 players only and cant be claimed by kabam players

                the only events on kabam that are diffrent is the mobile version called wartune hall of heroes (webpage and mobile are diffrent versions of game)
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-24-2019, 05:59 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

                  im on euro GMT kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks and our events are the same as r2 and kong as i looked on my other platform accounts

                  so if the player says we got diffrent events let him show proof his events are diffrent (unless he joined a new made server then events differ for the promo period of that server)

                  about cheating if he has proof of cheaters let him show this proof in a ticket so they can ban them (not all ppl cheat and use exploits so send ticket with proof and vids with proof )

                  as theghosthimself like he said some promos are for r2 players only and cant be claimed by kabam players

                  the only events on kabam that are diffrent is the mobile version called wartune hall of heroes (webpage and mobile are diffrent versions of game)
                  here is the latest showing Harry that gamerocks is the 1 that is set behind lol:

                  this is what wartune servers got for the 8.5 alive by code :Bound Balens x1000, Sylph Soul Orb x100, Polishing Orb x100, Breakthrough Orb x100, Basic Talent Stone x15, Wave Crystal x80, Lenneth Shard x20, Sack of Gold x100, 7-Day VIP Card x1

                  this is what gamerocks servers got by hotevent click: Bravestone x600, Gold x1000000, Cast Stone x10, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Double Honor Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x1, Blood of Zeus x40

                  wonder what people would like more ..........

                  Then R2 got perks what will give rewards for being online(do not know what they got for the 8.5 being live but probably more same like the wartune servers) .... But they cry here that Gamerocks get more,

                  we do not hear them now do we!
                  Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-18-2019, 11:26 AM.
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    8.5 Update hot event is compensation for guild siege. Everyone gets that. R2 Perks aren't for "being online", they are a one-time platform loyalty reward, and aren't going to be causing any sort of imbalance.

                    R2 server don't get codes that are intended for ProC players. Outside of platform specific events, which are for people who play on this platform, there is no difference between R2 and GameRocks in terms of events and rewards.
                    Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                    Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                    Rules of the Forum are found here.

                    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

                      here is the latest showing Harry that gamerocks is the 1 that is set behind lol:

                      this is what wartune servers got for the 8.5 alive by code :Bound Balens x1000, Sylph Soul Orb x100, Polishing Orb x100, Breakthrough Orb x100, Basic Talent Stone x15, Wave Crystal x80, Lenneth Shard x20, Sack of Gold x100, 7-Day VIP Card x1

                      this is what gamerocks servers got by hotevent click: Bravestone x600, Gold x1000000, Cast Stone x10, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Double Honor Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x1, Blood of Zeus x40

                      wonder what people would like more ..........

                      Then R2 got perks what will give rewards for being online(do not know what they got for the 8.5 being live but probably more same like the wartune servers) .... But they cry here that Gamerocks get more,

                      we do not hear them now do we!
                      ty for the reminder just looked at my email hahahah

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

                        here is the latest showing Harry that gamerocks is the 1 that is set behind lol:

                        this is what wartune servers got for the 8.5 alive by code :Bound Balens x1000, Sylph Soul Orb x100, Polishing Orb x100, Breakthrough Orb x100, Basic Talent Stone x15, Wave Crystal x80, Lenneth Shard x20, Sack of Gold x100, 7-Day VIP Card x1

                        this is what gamerocks servers got by hotevent click: Bravestone x600, Gold x1000000, Cast Stone x10, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Double Honor Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x1, Blood of Zeus x40

                        wonder what people would like more ..........

                        Then R2 got perks what will give rewards for being online(do not know what they got for the 8.5 being live but probably more same like the wartune servers) .... But they cry here that Gamerocks get more,

                        we do not hear them now do we!
                        first we get same stuff from hot event but that first rewards for 8.5 you get on yours e-mail address there you have code to use in hot events and get that rewards 7days vip 500bb and other

                        She walks in beauty, like the night , and i live for PARTIZAN and fight !!!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X