No announcement yet.

-wartune -out of flash into-html5?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since its 2020, any news/updates regarding possibility of html conversion of wartune?

Comment

Any update or any info at all would be greatly appreciated

Comment

No news, no change, more lag!

Comment

Even mod don't reply on pm, I guess this is a silent way of saying "continue playing and spending tons at your own risk."

As I've said before R2/devs being this inconsiderate of their playerbase will only breed bad rumors of no possible HTML conversion, in short game will die. If they truly don't want people to think that, then issue a statement as early as now to pacify things.
          Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 01-20-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I guess they thought we would leave by ourself and start a brand new toon on their eternal fury game instead...tried it, it sucks compared to wt...for example: to see the chat you must click a button...feels like a solo game...design suck as well, everything is too big...

Comment

Eternal Fury started as a cell phone game that they decided to convert to a browser game. That's why features and gameplay are much smaller than wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by R2139428048 View Post
                I guess they thought we would leave by ourself and start a brand new toon on their eternal fury game instead...tried it, it sucks compared to wt...for example: to see the chat you must click a button...feels like a solo game...design suck as well, everything is too big...
                I am guessing that too, quite a few times I experienced that with their other browser titles, no reply to player concerns/issues/suggestions, more people left, but game continued for sometime as if milking cashers until the last drop. Then, when they noticed that the servers are really empty, they drop the bomb and close the game.

We can't say for certain, is wartune not making enough revenue nowadays to warrant the devs to spend resources and convert it to HTML or something else past 2020? Are they thinking people are just going to transfer to Eternal fury (which they claim is on H5) when wartune becomes an obvious sinking ship?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post

Are they thinking people are just going to transfer to Eternal fury (which they claim is on H5) when wartune becomes an obvious sinking ship?
                  Looked at this game, and it may run smooth, but has nowhere near the appeal of Wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post

Looked at this game, and it may run smooth, but has nowhere near the appeal of Wartune.
                    True at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                      Even mod don't reply on pm, I guess this is a silent way of saying "continue playing and spending tons at your own risk."
                      Sometimes I have real world things to do, like having less than 8 hours between work shifts for 8 days straight, thus forums had to wait. Sorry.

This has been the only announcement regarding Wartune, and it still applies.
                      http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...f-flash-player

When there's an announcement posted that specifically says what happens after December, that's when we will know what happens after December.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Sometimes I have real world things to do, like having less than 8 hours between work shifts for 8 days straight, thus forums had to wait. Sorry.

This has been the only announcement regarding Wartune, and it still applies.
                        http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...f-flash-player

When there's an announcement posted that specifically says what happens after December, that's when we will know what happens after December.
                        I understand, thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                        X