Rated Battle Grounds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rated Battle Grounds.

This idea would be like Guild battles and Battlegrounds merged, you would get 15 of your friends and guild members etc together and que, the game would que you with another battle ground team. You could have a few things attached to this, either a separate ranking system, or X rewards for wins and X rewards for losses.

plain unfair , some bg will be too one sided
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

lets see

i call my guild on my side and we massacre everyone on the other side

mm good plan

Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

You could make it cross server and average BRS so that its somewhat close, it would be a way for top guilds to front there 15 best against other guilds. I just find it would be a good way to encourage camaraderie among guilds and allow us to do something because this game is so structured. The game is focused around focal points and it would be nice to have more things we can just do to pass time or grind .

Comment

There's already guild battle. What for have a BG that's similar to guild battle?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

cross server and top 15 it would be BGS just organized and bg setting it would just add diversity

Comment

I agree with CondorHero. Guild battle already serves the purpose of a more structured team environment.

It's a nice idea I suppose as it would be a refreshing change from the current situation, but getting 15 player teams on servers where there isn't enough activity to support more than a couple teams or so seems like a difficult task. There wouldn't be enough players left over to fill a normal battleground on a lot of servers.

Comment

Guys Cross server Battle grounds coming up in future updates

just sit tight ok
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                X