Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u have a chance to start all over again which class will you play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baldavar
    replied
    if i had to start over i wouldnt even take time to start

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Same as now

Light casher, (Only for rods & wings) & VIP.

On the other hand no way I'm leaving my server atm tho :P

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    I play a Mage/Light Cash, VIP and a Knight no cash no vip on one server... Did archers on the others starting out. Each class has it's own strength and weakness and most higher level dungeons require a mixed party with healing mage, tank knight and archers to debuff. But for straight out campaigns... I'd have to lean to mage, that character made it through first time the campaigns the others struggled with. So I'd say mage again.

Leave a comment:

• R22628169
    replied
    let me spin it off first

MAGE

reason:
    1) first class to reach cata 100 with high mdef and u can start farming all the lvl 3 gems and exp)
    2) Easy to build(no crit/block gems and astral)
    3) high def(just pump everything into pdef)
    4) which mp don't need a mage
    5) fastest to kill mobs in guild chamber with 1 aoe and u can go to the next
    6)pvp class cos mage alway kill all the troops first with just 2 aoe from start while others are still building their rage for aoe
    7)save gold to buy troops and hp pots in solo dungeon cos just aoe and aoe + heal

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    i just started a mage on a new server, my main which i might just quit altogether is a 62 archer (very light casher and vip which is over now)

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Good question.... I play a archer ( light cash / non vip ) as my main and a mage ( no cash / no vip ) as my secondary. I have no real interest in playing a knight, so I think I would go for another mage ( light cash / vip )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X