Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u have a chance to start all over again which class will you play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took archers for fun cuz I wanted to try archers before but took mage (glad i did, but still want to see what I am missing ) I don't have the patience for knight.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I am a knight and I find that mages for the same level cause more damage then do knights.

Comment

Archer is a fine class in wartune,facing problems building an archer doesn't mean the archer class is unbalance.
        To be honest, many players in WT r still noobs in MMORPG.
        Serenity
        SteelLord
        Singapore

Comment

Knight

Very hard Task and more challenge building this character.... im not playing for easy .... im challenging all the mage and archer choice
          with a non cash rebuilding....increase ur integrity in playing. i am looking the vip and casher easy playing... there is no challenge there.

Casher non casher
          Exp. can buy do the quest
          gold can buy Plant
          gems can buy Very Hard to play
          wings can buy challenging
          horse can buy rely on your Luck
          character can buy Build your own

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
            Disagree

Mages heal and go further faster in catas getting more gems that other classes and do well in world boss for gold and daru.

Archers kill it in world boss and catas also... seeing archer with lvl 7 astrals easy now...2.5m gold from a world boss with buff

Know what a knight gets with the buff.. 1/2 that....

And knights are lowest class to advance in cats so they also get fewer gems until their skills in lvl 55 hit full passisve..

So our passive help us balance NOT getting the gems, gold and daru archers and mages do...

As I stated, it is all balanced in a form...

Nothing needs to be changed based of this pole... you simply asked what class would we like to try if we started over..
            i have the same thought with u. someone is trying to twist the poll here. they start asking question in general, then suddenly they claimed it as proof...lol
            I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
              i have the same thought with u. someone is trying to twist the poll here. they start asking question in general, then suddenly they claimed it as proof...lol
              proof or not. its the fact. the question is clear tho. he just want to know what ppl choose because archer whine so much in forum.
              i have mage and main archer. and tbh, i want knight or mage again. why? because i have the experience and archer is bad for real pvp. bugged skill, hard to gain rage. nuf said.

Originally posted by R22628169 View Post
              First of all don't get me wrong that i'm trying to whine here. I heard and read many complain about archers and since i'm an archers too i do felt the pain too. I would say maybe 90% of archers would say they can't compare with other class and other class would say archers are are good to play. so shall we take a poll here.
              If you have a chance to start all over again which class will you play and why?
              note: the point here. if u want to start over or new player, i suggest u pick mage or knight. archer only good if u have patience and a good sum of money to spend.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
              X