Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u have a chance to start all over again which class will you play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If u have a chance to start all over again which class will you play?

First of all don't get me wrong that i'm trying to whine here. I heard and read many complain about archers and since i'm an archers too i do felt the pain too. I would say maybe 90% of archers would say they can't compare with other class and other class would say archers are are good to play. so shall we take a poll here.

If you have a chance to start all over again which class will you play and why?
    Mage
    50.50%
    Archer
    18.81%
    Knight
    30.69%

Good question.... I play a archer ( light cash / non vip ) as my main and a mage ( no cash / no vip ) as my secondary. I have no real interest in playing a knight, so I think I would go for another mage ( light cash / vip )
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i just started a mage on a new server, my main which i might just quit altogether is a 62 archer (very light casher and vip which is over now)

Comment

let me spin it off first

MAGE

reason:
        1) first class to reach cata 100 with high mdef and u can start farming all the lvl 3 gems and exp)
        2) Easy to build(no crit/block gems and astral)
        3) high def(just pump everything into pdef)
        4) which mp don't need a mage
        5) fastest to kill mobs in guild chamber with 1 aoe and u can go to the next
        6)pvp class cos mage alway kill all the troops first with just 2 aoe from start while others are still building their rage for aoe
        7)save gold to buy troops and hp pots in solo dungeon cos just aoe and aoe + heal

Comment

I play a Mage/Light Cash, VIP and a Knight no cash no vip on one server... Did archers on the others starting out. Each class has it's own strength and weakness and most higher level dungeons require a mixed party with healing mage, tank knight and archers to debuff. But for straight out campaigns... I'd have to lean to mage, that character made it through first time the campaigns the others struggled with. So I'd say mage again.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Same as now

Light casher, (Only for rods & wings) & VIP.

On the other hand no way I'm leaving my server atm tho :P
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

if i had to start over i wouldnt even take time to start

Comment

knight ofc, unkillable class, i love class wich hard to kill even if they not have dmg
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

mage or knight. the first is more easier to develop. but if u want some monster/fearful enuf to make ur enemy afraid, take the knight. as a mage and archer, i would rather face other mage or archer because fighting knight will only make the battle longer n dangerous (in term of BG)
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Well... I've had plenty fun with knights and mages before, getting an archer wouldn't hurt.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i'm a mage & would still go with mage. it has nothing to do with mage's pros & cons since every class has theirs. i just love mage in every game i play..
                      I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

I love the knight class and am really happy with my knight but i have a nagging desire to play a mage, just coz im tired of having to wait for a mage for MPD runs, and i seriously believe that if a good healer mage is present in a party then u dont really need a strong knight for 50+MPD's, a little bit of a defenseive arch would do the job, however for PvP knights ftw always!!
                        Last edited by kattuktk; 01-19-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

here what i see bad thing about mage , its refine ... most hard class to get good refine is mage .. unless u want block and charisma , u will see it as good :P
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

still with mage...
                            I just love healing --
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

anyone dare to take archer?? many ppl says that all class have pros and cons. dont wanna see some huge number in red??
                              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                              X