Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u have a chance to start all over again which class will you play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppl will love archer once later i think

necro the reason
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      ppl will love archer once later i think

necro the reason
      lol. only for necro and wb? aww cmon.
      edit: just if, u can trade item/gold between player. many will take archer. trust me.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
        lol. only for necro and wb? aww cmon.
        edit: just if, u can trade item/gold between player. many will take archer. trust me.
        easy farm eh ? ;P

rich in gold and daru !
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Im a knight as most know, challenging to build, watching archers and mages race thru catas and collect goodies way ahead of us even though we have higher BR, and knights are rarely in the top 10 for WB so less gold and daru... and we sent way too much contributions on HP pot until our mage friends unlock strong heal skills.. because were always in front taking a axe to the head for the team...lol..

I think I would go for a mage... love the multiple aeo attacks, they kill so fast or heal so well. Their also a class in very high demand as players hit lvl 45+ mpd. I run with 2 mages in my team ..
          Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

MAGE!!

mage with pot always kick my arseee!

Comment

Mage for sure

Comment

after few hours of polling the point is very clear now. 11 mage, 7 knight and 1 archer. what will happen if R2 don't do something fast to balance archers? This is what i see, nobody want to play archer and those who played archers all change class either mage or knight. Then may i ask how are we going to clear mp 60 and 65 without archers?

Comment

question was asked, if you were to start again, there are a ton of archers out there already.

Comment

Originally posted by R22628169 View Post
                    after few hours of polling the point is very clear now. 11 mage, 7 knight and 1 archer. what will happen if R2 don't do something fast to balance archers? This is what i see, nobody want to play archer and those who played archers all change class either mage or knight. Then may i ask how are we going to clear mp 60 and 65 without archers?
                    the problem is archer require more effort to develop than 2 other class. even with cash.
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Knight, they turn into monsters past the 55 mark.

Comment

I am happy with my class right now (Mage). But I won't mind to try archers because they also very powerful with deadly crit. hits.
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

am a knight would love to get a deep freeze 4 wb, and catacombs archer past 60 in a new server
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Mage. definitely a mage.

Mage can be #1 at everything. ^^
                            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              am a knight would love to get a deep freeze 4 wb, and catacombs archer past 60 in a new server
                              deep freeze don't work on wb

Comment

sometime mage can be a pain in this *** too. i have a team of 2 archers and 2 mage running mp 65, if u are an archer u should know that u must cast DF,scatter and sometime incendairy shot and that take up 135 rage for those 3 skills. but during charging rage from mob those 2 mage will cast 1 aoe each and kill off all the mobs. when come to fighting boss they will keep shouting at us to cast this and that!

Comment

Working...
                                X