Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

If u have a chance to start all over again which class will you play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 ppl choose archer.
    try urself, give a shot.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
      7 ppl choose archer.
      try urself, give a shot.
      lol i really hope R2 can read this poll

Comment

I'm a mage, and I will still choose mage. They're the best! But I want to try archer too.
        Wartune
        S50 - Hereafter / S194 - Isle of Dalbran

Comment

hehe archer can afk at wb and cata easily
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            hehe archer can afk at wb and cata easily
            I hope R2 can bring back afk for cata. save gold and time

Comment

8 ppl now pick archer.
              butp
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                8 ppl now pick archer.
                butp
                This is to prove that archers are not balance

Comment

Originally posted by R22628169 View Post
                  This is to prove that archers are not balance

Disagree

Mages heal and go further faster in catas getting more gems that other classes and do well in world boss for gold and daru.

Archers kill it in world boss and catas also... seeing archer with lvl 7 astrals easy now...2.5m gold from a world boss with buff

Know what a knight gets with the buff.. 1/2 that....

And knights are lowest class to advance in cats so they also get fewer gems until their skills in lvl 55 hit full passisve..

So our passive help us balance NOT getting the gems, gold and daru archers and mages do...

As I stated, it is all balanced in a form...

Nothing needs to be changed based of this pole... you simply asked what class would we like to try if we started over..
                  Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i wish i never found this games ,lol they burn my $$$$$$

Comment

It will be interesting to see how many of those votes for archers are from current archers. Archers get short-changed in so many ways after level 50, even with talents. Most of the archer talents seem very lame; on the plus side, we can level up our Holy Seal without thinking twice about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevil314 View Post
                        It will be interesting to see how many of those votes for archers are from current archers. Archers get short-changed in so many ways after level 50, even with talents. Most of the archer talents seem very lame; on the plus side, we can level up our Holy Seal without thinking twice about it.
                        Nah you should ask who voted for knights or archers after trying the lvl 65 mpd. That's pretty accurate. Lvl 60 moonevil and above doesnt require knights anymore.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          Nah you should ask who voted for knights or archers after trying the lvl 65 mpd. That's pretty accurate. Lvl 60 moonevil and above doesnt require knights anymore.
                          This.

Comment

Its been a long time since i post on forums and played Wartune lol, but i would chose a Knight but still keep my Mage and i'm still lvl 33, i quitted for a very long time since at lvl 33 i lvl slowly now i really want that soul engraving T_T but right now i work on Crystal Saga now.But sometimes it depends i visit Wartune agaain to see how things doing XD PS:Mages is STILL my favorite class
                            :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

No need to start over... I'd never trade my mage, although I do get a little jealous of knights now that we're 60+. If there were more mages and healers on my server, I'd want a knight alt.
                              [S4 - Bretheran Abyss]
                              IGN: Lyone
                              Level: 74
                              Class: Mage
                              Guild: Apocolypse

Comment

I play all 3 classes and i have to admit it all comes down to what you want for your game play experance. mages do have more aoe and mob clearing potential however archers do WAY more damage on single targets like WB, MP bosses PVP etc. Warriors have got alot of surviablity but they are not the best to solo because of the time requirement to finish things off.

Comment

Working...
                                X