Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u have a chance to start all over again which class will you play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22628169
    replied
    after few hours of polling the point is very clear now. 11 mage, 7 knight and 1 archer. what will happen if R2 don't do something fast to balance archers? This is what i see, nobody want to play archer and those who played archers all change class either mage or knight. Then may i ask how are we going to clear mp 60 and 65 without archers?

Leave a comment:

• Unkn0wnX
    replied
    Mage for sure

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    MAGE!!

mage with pot always kick my arseee!

Leave a comment:

• Evillicious
    replied
    Im a knight as most know, challenging to build, watching archers and mages race thru catas and collect goodies way ahead of us even though we have higher BR, and knights are rarely in the top 10 for WB so less gold and daru... and we sent way too much contributions on HP pot until our mage friends unlock strong heal skills.. because were always in front taking a axe to the head for the team...lol..

I think I would go for a mage... love the multiple aeo attacks, they kill so fast or heal so well. Their also a class in very high demand as players hit lvl 45+ mpd. I run with 2 mages in my team ..

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    lol. only for necro and wb? aww cmon.
    edit: just if, u can trade item/gold between player. many will take archer. trust me.
    easy farm eh ? ;P

rich in gold and daru !

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    ppl will love archer once later i think

necro the reason
    lol. only for necro and wb? aww cmon.
    edit: just if, u can trade item/gold between player. many will take archer. trust me.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    ppl will love archer once later i think

necro the reason

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    anyone dare to take archer?? many ppl says that all class have pros and cons. dont wanna see some huge number in red??

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    still with mage...
    I just love healing --

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    here what i see bad thing about mage , its refine ... most hard class to get good refine is mage .. unless u want block and charisma , u will see it as good :P

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    I love the knight class and am really happy with my knight but i have a nagging desire to play a mage, just coz im tired of having to wait for a mage for MPD runs, and i seriously believe that if a good healer mage is present in a party then u dont really need a strong knight for 50+MPD's, a little bit of a defenseive arch would do the job, however for PvP knights ftw always!!
    Last edited by kattuktk; 01-19-2013, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R24152717
    replied
    i'm a mage & would still go with mage. it has nothing to do with mage's pros & cons since every class has theirs. i just love mage in every game i play..

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Well... I've had plenty fun with knights and mages before, getting an archer wouldn't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    mage or knight. the first is more easier to develop. but if u want some monster/fearful enuf to make ur enemy afraid, take the knight. as a mage and archer, i would rather face other mage or archer because fighting knight will only make the battle longer n dangerous (in term of BG)

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    knight ofc, unkillable class, i love class wich hard to kill even if they not have dmg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X