Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary equipment is not cool!!!

I mean really?

what does the original change from the legendary one i think the pvp is much better than this sets.

Originally posted by R24782815 View Post
    I mean really?

what does the original change from the legendary one i think the pvp is much better than this sets.
    huh

u do know u can enchant more right

besides the PVE set only is effective in the 60+ levels

50s set is cool but not needed right now
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

enchanting dosent really changes a thing so if you enchant

its like 1% per enchant that no profit!

i would something more like a special effects on it to make it more useful!

Comment

enchanting dosent really changes a thing so if you enchant

its like 1% per enchant that no profit!

i would something more like a special effects on it to make it more useful!
        enchant +1 socketing slot which is more than enough to give u some stat boost
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

well, if you think it'd not cool, then just don;t use it ==
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

I mean really?

Perhaps you should ask top players .. many have both sets now.. yes enchants go up to lvl 27 so from 18 to 27 enchant boots.... then a 4th gem slot which means you don't have to choose HP or ATK, MDEF and PDEF... you can now enjoy owning all 4 in one set.. or throwing in CRIT or BLOCK gems too.. now that you can convert gems... HELLO lvl 5 and 6 gem boosts...

Bu the biggest benefit to the set is the rage... yes you start out with none compared to +30, yet within a few moves your rage moves into Delphic territory... Can you make 2 delphics in a PVP set without rage runes for WB? Nooo.....

Listen up players in or moving toward lvl 65 Demon Temple MPD... Mages.. your going to want lvl 50 legendary to support your rage needs for heal support roles... and archers need if for their debuff and freeze on last boss... without PVE you will be popping a lot of rage runes so stock up now..

And that's why its legendary... if all the top players have farmed materials for it... gee... there must be a reason.. they didn't become top players for no reason.
            Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

for make 60 lvl pve set u must spend half of yr life if u non casher, n maybe 1/3 of yr life if u casher.

pvp set better for ever if u play for fun, not idiot who works in game
              class balance ****
              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
                Perhaps you should ask top players .. many have both sets now.. yes enchants go up to lvl 27 so from 18 to 27 enchant boots.... then a 4th gem slot which means you don't have to choose HP or ATK, MDEF and PDEF... you can now enjoy owning all 4 in one set.. or throwing in CRIT or BLOCK gems too.. now that you can convert gems... HELLO lvl 5 and 6 gem boosts...

Bu the biggest benefit to the set is the rage... yes you start out with none compared to +30, yet within a few moves your rage moves into Delphic territory... Can you make 2 delphics in a PVP set without rage runes for WB? Nooo.....

Listen up players in or moving toward lvl 65 Demon Temple MPD... Mages.. your going to want lvl 50 legendary to support your rage needs for heal support roles... and archers need if for their debuff and freeze on last boss... without PVE you will be popping a lot of rage runes so stock up now..

And that's why its legendary... if all the top players have farmed materials for it... gee... there must be a reason.. they didn't become top players for no reason.
                AT level 51 using double skill heal build with all healing maxed out. I barely can keep enough rage to keep my party alive even though my talent level is level 10. Before talents you had to depend on legendary gear for rage and saving rage. Even with talents if level 50-55 dungeon is hard imagine how harder level 60-65 or higher must be. Rage is a must and I'm buying if i can daily level 50 legendary stones x5.

Comment

Solid advice. Without rage set it is close to impossible to keep up with the debuff, especially if you are solo archer. Rage runes has 60 mins CD and that can really screw you alive. I am working on a rage set for lvl 65 MPD

Comment

well yes i also need rage too but i have to disagree too because u can sell it cheaply and u earned it like 6 months for this:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard40ex_cloth.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	1663985Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard40ex_hat.png
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1663986Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard40ex_necklace.png
ID:	1663987Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard40ex_ring1.png
ID:	1663988Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard40ex_talisman1.png
ID:	1663989Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard40ex_talisman2.png
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1663990Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard50_necklace.png
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1663991Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard50ex_hat.png
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1663992Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard50ex_necklace.png
ID:	1663993Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard50ex_ring1.png
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1663994Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard50ex_ring2.png
ID:	1663995Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard50ex_talisman1.png
ID:	1663996Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard50ex_talisman2.png
ID:	1663997Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard50ex_weapon.png
ID:	1663998Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard60ex_cloth.png
ID:	1663999Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard60ex_hat.png
ID:	1664000Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard60ex_ring1.png
ID:	1664001Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard60ex_ring2.png
ID:	1664002Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard60ex_talisman1.png
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1664003Click image for larger version

Name:	suit_wizard60ex_talisman2.png
ID:	1664004

i think wartune needs to re balance all of this is just insane mode!

Comment

Money lol. Seriously though cos top player = top casher. That's the ultimate truth.

Comment

Dude seriously

Read Ruise post

better yet

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                        well, if you think it'd not cool, then just don;t use it ==
                        as he said

if u think its not good then don't even bother but when u face opponents who end up killing u after lvl 60 then don't say OMG the PVE (legendary) set is OP

cause then nobody will care to listen since everyone knows that if u walk the path of PVP u must learn there will be an opposite balance who will be a match

and the dungeon mobs in moonevil and in demon temple are too strong to be beaten WITHOUT legendary PVE set or unless ur a hardcore casher

this is nightmare mode on demon temple

yes the quality is poor but just see how many buffs and debuffs this boss does

final boss and also do u see a single player with PVP set?
                        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-19-2013, 09:50 PM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i think u may have a point, but why the crystaloids are too much? 80 is like 50 level!
                          and im not saying its op but its still missing something.
                          Last edited by Yura; 01-19-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

So as a mage I should be aiming for level 50 legendary gear over my 55 set for the multi player dungeons? Currently i am still saving for the mount with my crypt tokens...

Comment

Working...
                            X