Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Fun - Lightspeed Exchange Saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I'm a bit tempted to offer a mod position just to write the daily events for me. It's very well done, kudos. It is perhaps missing a page and a half of packs for sale to correspond with the various items on exchange. Guaranteed they'd sell like hotcakes.
    indeed you are right, yet my main goal in this post was to focus in the cleansing the stuff from the inventory like henna, sylph sepulcrum (despite that i also know that in previous years these same kind of items were highly difficult to obtain in comparison to nowadays); in addition to take chance to test how it would work the current lucky exchange system without weekly chests/items and using typical stuff instead (this point imagining it as code-programmer to save work and time), besides that one of the lag issues we already know are the load of item data (more when all inventory are full, with the following issue simply known as the pop-up square of "network connection lost" that breaks the experience of us as players and our respective internet providers due to the high compsuption of information that the game itself takes no matter how much we clear cache and so on).
    But now, that you talk about the cashing options, indeed can be added alike as long as they keep the same line as the free ones (i.e. offering packs and bulks of requiered items to obtain all titles for sure and in no time). Yet i´m going to design a fake-style cashin event in a future (with their respective disclaimer notice as i did here).
    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by sithduke View Post

are u seriously? is memorylane forwards this to developers?
      idk, what i mean it´s that moderators usually take note of main points in forum threats to send it to developers as technical reports and similar ones. in fact i personally proposed a similar idea (without so much details as this post) to Magister and got me some point about that due that it´s a typical in-game issue taht it´s pending to solve for anyone of us.

Server= S31 US East
      Class = Knight
      Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).

Comment

Will I forward this particular thread? I mean, I can, if you guys really want me to.

I am aware of the inventory space troubles. I have a thread linked in the forwarded suggestions link, and in that thread I said the devs want volunteers to look at the inventory to see what you're holding on to that's causing problems with space. No one responded.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

if they devs see this it will bring back alot of players and maybe get players to spend again making it a fun game

Comment

Will I forward this particular thread? I mean, I can, if you guys really want me to.

I am aware of the inventory space troubles. I have a thread linked in the forwarded suggestions link, and in that thread I said the devs want volunteers to look at the inventory to see what you're holding on to that's causing problems with space. No one responded.
            mmmm, if it´s ok i can upload screecaptures of my inventory to help in that mission. Once i make them i summit them here.

Server= S31 US East
            Class = Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2300938008 View Post

mmmm, if it´s ok i can upload screecaptures of my inventory to help in that mission. Once i make them i summit them here.
              Nope. I need character name with server posted as a response to the inventory thread. They said no to screenshots.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Nope. I need character name with server posted as a response to the inventory thread. They said no to screenshots.
                ok then. if they change mind just let me know.

Server= S31 US East
                Class = Knight

Comment

The New Dragonchant Promotional Clothing Sets

Millitian Fury Set

?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	f80142632a1b138ffa64808bd11d85a8.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1981083

ATK + 10000
                  DEF + 10000
                  INT + 10000
                  END + 10000
                  All are S-Rank and limited to this event only.

Magnerotique Set

?

Name:	Armor_11_concept_art.png
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	1981084

ATK + 10000
                  DEF + 10000
                  INT + 10000
                  END + 10000

Alpha Dark Set

?

Name:	stock-photo-man-in-a-fantasy-costume-of-a-dark-demon-cosplay-isolated-in-white-1072126103.jpg
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	1981085

ATK + 10000
                  DEF + 10000
                  INT + 10000
                  END + 10000

Gamma Light Set

Name:	8-piece-polar-bear-faux-fur-corset-costume-19.jpg
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1981086?

ATK + 10000
                  DEF + 10000
                  INT + 10000
                  END + 10000

Aurian Glory Set

Name:	flight-egyptian-fantasy-adorned-rich-gold-dress-golden-wings-queen-prepares-to-fly-heart-pharaoh-31697038.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	387.3 KB
ID:	1981087?

ATK + 10000
                  DEF + 10000
                  INT + 10000
                  END + 10000

Aurora Set

?

Name:	peacock_gem_adopts_open_paypal_by_lavaroses-dd0boyf.jpg
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1981088

ATK + 10000
                  DEF + 10000
                  INT + 10000
                  END + 10000

Bloodlust Set

?

Name:	5caJHt3.png
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1981089

ATK + 10000
                  DEF + 10000
                  INT + 10000
                  END + 10000

Server= S31 US East
                  Class = Knight

Comment

****************************************************************************************************************
                    (DISCLAIMER NOTIFICATION FOR MODERATORS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED)

The following post is totally made for entertainment purpouses only, none of the following stuff are related with the official releases maden by wartune owners and developers...

****************************************************************************************************************

Behold To The Lightspeed Trillionaire Month

The Best Opportunity For Making The Investement of your Whole Dang Wartune Life (FOR REAL!!!) xD ; Now we show you our incredible offers for the following weekly events, stay tunned to this budget extravaganza, don´t let people tell you up, live it up now!!!

Server= S31 US East
                    Class = Knight

Comment

Promotional Balen Item A - Planet Medallion

?

Name:	dcde3660-3256-489d-ae47-4350f949ed96.png
Views:	2
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1981078

Promotional Balen Item B - Planet Halidom

?

Name:	300px-Colossal_Chest.png
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1981079

Promotional Balen Item C - Cosmic Medallion

?

Name:	Icon_chestDuel01.png
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1981080

Promotional Balen Item D - Cosmic Halidom

?

Name:	1ef4375d-151d-410e-8fef-fa4e353c65e8.png
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	1981081

Server= S31 US East
                      Class = Knight

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	8-piece-polar-bear-faux-fur-corset-costume-19.jpg Views:	3 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	1981103Click image for larger version  Name:	5caJHt3.png Views:	3 Size:	64.7 KB ID:	1981104Click image for larger version  Name:	peacock_gem_adopts_open_paypal_by_lavaroses-dd0boyf.jpg Views:	3 Size:	13.5 KB ID:	1981105Click image for larger version  Name:	f08ac0488fb73466791492b0c4a646f4.jpg Views:	3 Size:	70.2 KB ID:	1981106Click image for larger version  Name:	f80142632a1b138ffa64808bd11d85a8.jpg Views:	3 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	1981107Click image for larger version  Name:	Armor_11_concept_art.png Views:	3 Size:	196.0 KB ID:	1981108Click image for larger version  Name:	stock-photo-man-in-a-fantasy-costume-of-a-dark-demon-cosplay-isolated-in-white-1072126103.jpg Views:	3 Size:	197.6 KB ID:	1981113

From 1st to Last Promotional Dragonchant Sets References: Gamma Light, Bloodlust, Aurora, Aurian Glory, Millitian Fury, Magnerotique, Alpha Dark.

Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpg Views:	3 Size:	14.5 KB ID:	1981114Click image for larger version  Name:	630922.jpg Views:	5 Size:	188.0 KB ID:	1981120Click image for larger version  Name:	630920.jpg Views:	3 Size:	196.3 KB ID:	1981121Click image for larger version  Name:	Glass_Armor[WEB].jpg Views:	2 Size:	126.9 KB ID:	1981123Click image for larger version  Name:	203px-Aurora_armor_human_male_front.jpg Views:	2 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	1981115Click image for larger version  Name:	16-Really-Cool-Halloween-Costumes-for-Men-3.jpg Views:	3 Size:	104.6 KB ID:	1981116Click image for larger version  Name:	gangster-costume-images-pictures-becuo-gangsta-halloween-costume-l-720783f62bd85cc9.jpg Views:	3 Size:	88.7 KB ID:	1981119Click image for larger version  Name:	630918.jpg Views:	3 Size:	184.5 KB ID:	1981122Click image for larger version  Name:	Warrior_Primeval_armor_f.jpg Views:	3 Size:	69.2 KB ID:	1981118

From 1st to Last Promotional Fashion Sets References: Monster Slayer, Dragon Savior, Phoenixian, Pyrexian Legend, Minollian, Tangerian Fable, Jacuzzi Jazz, Vermillion Pegasus, Tarpaunnian Mythology.

Click image for larger version  Name:	index.jpg Views:	2 Size:	17.3 KB ID:	1981125Click image for larger version  Name:	urpcvqe5fxasezyee7lges1jzb0orf8t2ufqzrlesf6bavcyupddtgvf8f4mp3sy-.jpg Views:	2 Size:	129.6 KB ID:	1981135Click image for larger version  Name:	5888cb3f1e69e22b7999e469f880dd13.jpg Views:	2 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	1981124Click image for larger version  Name:	Df21zAqfpZ-4.png Views:	2 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	1981131Click image for larger version  Name:	drawn-creature-minotaur-4.jpg Views:	2 Size:	70.1 KB ID:	1981126Click image for larger version  Name:	dfb01bbb53356f198a43a8dc9e223ad3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	73.1 KB ID:	1981128Click image for larger version  Name:	depositphotos_69427519-stock-illustration-pixel-art-style-vikings-and.jpg Views:	2 Size:	106.8 KB ID:	1981130Click image for larger version  Name:	6264a8a9d5de993721bb2d22b1050036.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.4 KB ID:	1981129Click image for larger version  Name:	kisspng-dungeons-dragons-metallic-dragon-monster-dracono-view-topic-mothermother39s-buds-chicken-smo-5bd210db2dcfa7.6532448815404935311877.jpg Views:	2 Size:	112.1 KB ID:	1981136Click image for larger version  Name:	metal_watercolor_full2.JPG Views:	2 Size:	86.2 KB ID:	1981137Click image for larger version  Name:	Green-Caterpillar-mascot-costume-EVA-adult-size-cartoon-clothing-animal-insect-Hua-Qian-gu-spirit-Tang.jpg_640x640.jpg Views:	2 Size:	92.7 KB ID:	1981133Click image for larger version  Name:	Captura (2).JPG Views:	2 Size:	138.5 KB ID:	1981132Click image for larger version  Name:	4b5756d2ae2da19fa91fde7d19e23574.jpg Views:	2 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	1981134Click image for larger version  Name:	Captura.JPG Views:	3 Size:	33.9 KB ID:	1981138

From 1st to Last Promotional Mounts References: Chromaphantis, Flying Sheep, Flying Giraffe, Galatique Shark, Titanitaurus, Luxury Peacock, Pixel Minion, Magnamorph, Darkmorph, Metalmorph, Gnome Caterpillar, Carnival Steer, Rampant Stallion, Starship Phantasy.

Note: all the images above have their source via Google Images, with fair use purpouses for referal in this post. Any new modifications or upgrades with deviantart-style matterials are welcome.
                        Last edited by R2300938008; 03-25-2019, 04:49 PM.

Server= S31 US East
                        Class = Knight

Comment

The New Fashion Promotional Sets Are Here

Monster Slayer Set

?

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1981091

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Dragon Savior Set

?

Name:	630922.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	1981092

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Phoenixian Set

?

Name:	630918.jpg
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	1981093

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Pyrexian Legend Set

?

Name:	630920.jpg
Size:	196.3 KB
ID:	1981094

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Minollian Set

?

Name:	203px-Aurora_armor_human_male_front.jpg
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	1981095

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Tangerian Fable Set

?

Name:	16-Really-Cool-Halloween-Costumes-for-Men-3.jpg
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	1981096

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Jacuzzi Jazz Set

?

Name:	gangster-costume-images-pictures-becuo-gangsta-halloween-costume-l-720783f62bd85cc9.jpg
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	1981097

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Vermillion Pegasus Set

?

Name:	f08ac0488fb73466791492b0c4a646f4.jpg
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1981098

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Tarpaunnian Mythology Set

Name:	Warrior_Primeval_armor_f.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1981099?

ATK + 10000
                          DEF + 10000
                          INT + 10000
                          END + 10000

Server= S31 US East
                          Class = Knight

Comment

Millitian Fury Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Magnerotique Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Alpha Dark Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Gamma Light Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Aurian Glory Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Aurora Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Bloodlust Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

The New Fashion Promotional Sets Are Here

Monster Slayer Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Dragon Savior Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Phoenixian Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Pyrexian Legend Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Minollian Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Tangerian Fable Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Jacuzzi Jazz Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Vermillion Pegasus Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

Tarpaunnian Mythology Set

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000

The New Promotional Mounts On The Way

Chromaphantis

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Flying Sheep

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Flying Giraffe

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Galactique Shark

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Titanitaurus

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Luxury Peacock

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Pixel Minion

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Magnamorph

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Darkmorph

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Metalmorph

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Gnome Caterpillar

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Carnival Steer

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Rampant Stallion

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Starship Phantasy

ATK + 10000
                            DEF + 10000
                            INT + 10000
                            END + 10000
                            Mount Strenght + 50000

Server= S31 US East
                            Class = Knight

Comment

Madness Challenges

Show your determination straight in the face of your opponents all life long!!!

Spend 2147483646 Gold in 1 single shot (segmented spending doesn´t count, implying to try again the challenge, so don´t blame us if you fail) to receive (Once during The Event):

Eudaemon Soul Stone x2000
                              Beast Heart x10000
                              Beast Soul x50000
                              Insignia x10000000000
                              Medallion x50000
                              Star Dust x100000
                              Planet Medallion x5000
                              Planet Halidom x5000
                              Cosmic Medallion x5000
                              Cosmic Halidom x5000

Have VIP Level 1 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x1000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x1000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x1000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x1000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x1000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x1000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x1000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x1000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x1000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x1000
                              Book of Wisdom x1000
                              Clothing Shard x1000
                              Fashion Shard x1000
                              VIP Token x1000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 2 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x2000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x2000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x2000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x2000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x2000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x2000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x2000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x2000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x2000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x2000
                              Book of Wisdom x2000
                              Clothing Shard x2000
                              Fashion Shard x2000
                              VIP Token x2000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 3 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x3000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x3000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x3000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x3000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x3000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x3000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x3000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x3000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x3000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x3000
                              Book of Wisdom x3000
                              Clothing Shard x3000
                              Fashion Shard x3000
                              VIP Token x3000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 4 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x4000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x4000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x4000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x4000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x4000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x4000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x4000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x4000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x4000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x4000
                              Book of Wisdom x4000
                              Clothing Shard x4000
                              Fashion Shard x4000
                              VIP Token x4000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 5 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x5000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x5000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x5000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x5000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x5000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x5000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x5000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x5000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x5000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x5000
                              Book of Wisdom x5000
                              Clothing Shard x5000
                              Fashion Shard x5000
                              VIP Token x5000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 6 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x6000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x6000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x6000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x6000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x6000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x6000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x6000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x6000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x6000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x6000
                              Book of Wisdom x6000
                              Clothing Shard x6000
                              Fashion Shard x6000
                              VIP Token x6000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 7 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x7000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x7000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x7000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x7000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x7000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x7000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x7000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x7000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x7000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x7000
                              Book of Wisdom x7000
                              Clothing Shard x7000
                              Fashion Shard x7000
                              VIP Token x7000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 8 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x8000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x8000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x8000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x8000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x8000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x8000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x8000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x8000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x8000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x8000
                              Book of Wisdom x8000
                              Clothing Shard x8000
                              Fashion Shard x8000
                              VIP Token x8000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 9 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x9000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x9000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x9000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x9000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x9000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x9000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x9000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x9000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x9000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x9000
                              Book of Wisdom x9000
                              Clothing Shard x9000
                              Fashion Shard x9000
                              VIP Token x9000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Have VIP Level 10 during the event to receive (Once during The Event):

Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x10000
                              Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x10000
                              General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x10000
                              Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x10000
                              Eudaemon Resistance Essence x10000
                              Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x10000
                              Willpower Talent Stone x10000
                              Willpower RES Reduction Essence x10000
                              Willpower Warpath Crystal x10000
                              Willpower Resistance Essence x10000
                              Book of Wisdom x10000
                              Clothing Shard x10000
                              Fashion Shard x10000
                              VIP Token x10000
                              Memory Crystal x300
                              Demonic Blood x100
                              Planet Medallion x400
                              Planet Halidom x300
                              Cosmic Medallion x200
                              Cosmic Halidom x100

Server= S31 US East
                              Class = Knight

Comment

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Green Flames Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Pennant Engrave Stone x500
                                Pennant Ascension Stone x500
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Blue Flames Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Purple Flames Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Hellish Flames Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Breakthrough Orbs Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Sylph Soul Orbs Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Polishing Orbs Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Beast Souls Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Beast Hearts Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Willpower Talent Stones Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Clothing Shards Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Fashion Shards Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Books of Wisdom Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Will Gears Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Eudaemon RES Reduction Essences Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Eudaemon Resistance Essences Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Eudaemon Warpath Crystals Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Tattoo Engraving Stones Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Pennant Ascension Stones Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Pennant Engrave Stones Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Blood of Zeus Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Essence of Zeus Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Cast Stones Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Star Crystals Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Moon Crystals Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Sun Crystals Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Clothing Refinement Stones Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Smelting Stones Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Willpower General Skill Books Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Willpower Passive Skill Books Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Willpower Active Skill Books Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 VIP Tokens Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Willpower Resistance Essences Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Willpower RES Reduction Essences Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Fakely Purchase (remember the disclaimer) 1000 Willpower Warpath Crystals Using Unbound Balens to receive (unlimited attempts):

VIP Token x500
                                Bound Balens x10000
                                Star Crystal x1000
                                Moon Crystal x1000
                                Sun Crystal x1000
                                Planet Medallion x500
                                Planet Halidom x400
                                Cosmic Medallion x300
                                Cosmic Halidom x200

Planet Medallion x1 for Clothing Refinement Stone x100
                                Planet Medallion x1 for Good Luck Charm x100
                                Planet Medallion x1 for Fashion Core x100
                                Planet Medallion x1 for Beast Soul x1000

Planet Halidom x1 for Prayer Scrypt x100
                                Planet Halidom x1 for Wave Crystal x1000
                                Planet Halidom x1 for Empire Truncheon x1000
                                Planet Halidom x1 for Insignia x10000
                                Planet Halidom x1 for Beast Soul x3000

Cosmic Medallion x1 for Pennant Engrave Stone x1000
                                Cosmic Medallion x1 for Pennant Ascension Stone x500
                                Cosmic Medallion x1 for Beast Soul x5000

Cosmic Halidom x1 for Resonance Crystal x500
                                Cosmic Halidom x1 for Cast Stone x5000
                                Cosmic Halidom x1 for Star Crystal x1000
                                Cosmic Halidom x1 for Moon Crystal x1000
                                Cosmic Halidom x1 for Sun Crystal x1000
                                Cosmic Halidom x1 for Beast Soul x7000

Server= S31 US East
                                Class = Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X