Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

casting stones & pennant engrave stones save or use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casting stones & pennant engrave stones save or use?

should I be saving my casting stones and/or pennant engrave stones hoping for another hot event or use them?
    Live long and prosper.

I'm not allowed to tell you one way or the other, because if I say to use them because there is no plan for another event for them, the devs could change their minds and run the events again, and then it's my fault you didn't have enough resources. If I tell you to keep saving them, because although the devs said they won't be running either event again, there could be a chance they will change their minds, and if that never happens then it's my fault your progress was held back because you never used your resources. I mean, I'm not even allowed to tell you the devs have no plans to run the events again, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with even telling you that even if I was authorized to make such a claim, because they can change their minds later.

So really, your call.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

they are bunch of crack heads that need to fix game and make players happy again...

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
        they are bunch of crack heads that need to fix game and make players happy again...
        lol took the words right out of my mouth hahaha

Comment

i bet they put in those events when all have spended all they had

Comment

I say use a portion that way you wont impede your progress and at the same time, saving up for events should they return.
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
              I say use a portion that way you wont impede your progress and at the same time, saving up for events should they return.
              thats what i advise the guild members of the guild i am in you grow and save up in case off
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
              X