Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is Wartune closing by the end of 2019 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaher1975
    started a topic Is Wartune closing by the end of 2019 ?

Is Wartune closing by the end of 2019 ?

Lately i been reading articles about flash not being supported in browsers by the end of this year, so is Wartune closing by that time or they gonna change it into html5 ?

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    dun want to start over unless they refund me all i spended in past years then i might go start over...
    wonder what pills ya take hihi but heck i agree with r21535280 lol keep dreaming

Leave a comment:

• R21535280
    replied
    Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    dun want to start over unless they refund me all i spended in past years then i might go start over...

Dream on dear heart

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied

they need to stop putting in new patches and opening new servers and fix the problems that have been here for many years now...

Leave a comment:

• Sbpeir
    replied
    Their first priority should be to convert the game to html5 and not more patches. Game is dying from lag, crashes, black screens, white screens from the flash player. Soon you will reach a point where it would be too late to save the game with a conversion to html5 because not enough active players on most servers. Yes then the only option is Wartune 2.0 in html5 and reboot the game and start over. We all know how much money was made during year 1 of wartune. There is much more ways to spend money to improve your character now then when the original wartune started.

Leave a comment:

• pwle
    replied
    Well, they should be able to give some news if going to html5 or making a complete new game and we all have to start from 0 again

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    It's not at the end of 2019, it's the end of 2020, or about 20 months from now.

No one can give any news, for any game, that far into the future.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    They going to rename it to lagthehelloutgraballmoneyfirst and then pull the plug

good question answer on that is hiding in the mists and the dark corners in cyberspace
    best classic answer of all time hahaha

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    youll know when its going to close because the last week everything will work right and there wont be anymore lag lol

Leave a comment:

• shaher1975
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    They going to rename it to lagthehelloutgraballmoneyfirst and then pull the plug

good question answer on that is hiding in the mists and the dark corners in cyberspace
    still waiting to see what kind of ** they gonna feed us concerning this matter lol

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X