Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

ow to know who stole my horses ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ow to know who stole my horses ?

    how to know who stole my horses is there a history any where in farm ?
    Last edited by htmie; 04-12-2019, 02:12 PM.

  • #2
    There use to be but they took it out. Too many thieves were being caught and deleted from friend's lists, and probably complained about it.
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

    Comment


    • #3
      thank you for replay

      Comment


      • #4
        It use to be there, and it tells you if you are online and watching the game as someone is doing the "thieving", but the list that use to say who was removed when they overhauled the homestead area. It most certainly had nothing at all to do with people complaining about being removed from friend's lists.
        Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

        Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

        Rules of the Forum are found here.

        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

        Comment


        • #5
          dk why they havnt got rid of the farm and homestead yet

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            It use to be there, and it tells you if you are online and watching the game as someone is doing the "thieving", but the list that use to say who was removed when they overhauled the homestead area. It most certainly had nothing at all to do with people complaining about being removed from friend's lists.
            It will only tell you who is taking them if they are collecting one at a time. If they use the one click collect feature of spirit covenant, it just goes to your mail with no mention of any names even if you are online at the time.

            Comment


            • #7
              i don't bother if they are stealing my farm nowadays. I don't rely getting gold, grass or exp in farm for example. You can get it from other events (i.e gold). If such a special event, it's a big factor indeed. Still will not remove them in my list.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

                It will only tell you who is taking them if they are collecting one at a time. If they use the one click collect feature of spirit covenant, it just goes to your mail with no mention of any names even if you are online at the time.
                Is that so? I've one click collected a pasture before and then got yelled at immediately after for it, so I thought it scrolled for that too.
                Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                Rules of the Forum are found here.

                R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                  Is that so? I've one click collected a pasture before and then got yelled at immediately after for it, so I thought it scrolled for that too.
                  Yeah I been online when someone one click collected my animals and never seen any name. Maybe they knew it was you because you energized their tree at the same time you collected the pasture.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Could also be a good guess cause I was new.
                    Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                    Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                    Rules of the Forum are found here.

                    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by htmie View Post
                      how to know who stole my horses is there a history any where in farm ?
                      gotta say the meat was excellent coul taste that the horses where only just over 1 and half year old
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

                        gotta say the meat was excellent coul taste that the horses where only just over 1 and half year old
                        mcdonalds and burger king had great value in horse meat hahahha

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X