Cuties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

ty harry. Glad someone understood what i was saying.
    once ur acessory gets to lv10 u can use stuff that says breakthrough to raise to next lvl

the other stuff is to change the skill on the acessory to another if u dont like it

Comment

Thank you for clarifying how that works, harry!
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	summoning.png
Views:	1
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	1983196 this is on server that got the patch 1 week ahead (prepatch servers) why do we not have this on the regular servers when changing to murken forrest in cutie exp
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

you can delete that 1 memory since it appears i have to file ticket since others do have... meaning will not know if i will get a response till max 3 day's by then i gonna have to remember i filed ticket for this if i did not got response
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-25-2019, 11:46 AM.
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            you can delete that 1 memory since it appears i have to file ticket since others do have... meaning will not know if i will get a response till max 3 day's by then i gonna have to remember i filed ticket for this if i did not got response
            What do you mean you don't have that?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1983196**[/ATTACH] this is on server that got the patch 1 week ahead (prepatch servers) why do we not have this on the regular servers when changing to murken forrest in cutie exp
              I don't have this either. In fact, I have a pre patch toon and he doesn't have that either. Only first page has something, the other 3 has nothing but question marks

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

I don't have this either. In fact, I have a pre patch toon and he doesn't have that either. Only first page has something, the other 3 has nothing but question marks
                have to be on murken to gain the second page as mentor searched for ,to show, as screenshot some here on server do have it i am 1 of the 1's who does not while i am on murken forrest in cutie exp as well checked it with my spouse who plays as well she got the second page unlocked as in screenshot shows that while i am further
                Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-25-2019, 12:27 PM. Reason: editing
                Theonlyghost

Comment

then you should even have unlocked page 3 so no question marks but the description on what to use for specific area cutie's

i sense a bug here hope they smash it before it eats the cuties
                  Yes but still have the question marks on 2,3 and 4. But what do those pages mean anyways? Random cuties living in autaric plains, how do we know which one lives where?

Comment

have to be on murken to gain the second page as mentor searched for ,to show, as screenshot some here on server do have it i am 1 of the 1's who does not while i am on murken forrest in cutie exp as well checked it with my spouse who plays as well she got the second page unlocked as in screenshot shows that while i am further
                    I have made it to fetid swamp

Comment

I have made it to fetid swamp
                      then you should even have unlocked page 3 so no question marks but the description on what to use for specific area cutie's

Theonlyghost

Comment

What do those pages even mean? Random cuties living in autaric plains, how do we know which one lives where?

Comment

What do those pages even mean? Random cuties living in autaric plains, how do we know which one lives where?
                          no idea but if they put it in it then it should work correctly
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

no idea but if they put it in it then it should work correctly
                            But if it is there, how do we know if working correctly if we don't know which ones live where. I don't count on anything working correctly with these devs running the show lol

Comment

Have you summoned a cutie using the MF crystals and MF essence yet? Just wondering if that might be the trick to unlocking those pages.

Comment

But if it is there, how do we know if working correctly if we don't know which ones live where. I don't count on anything working correctly with these devs running the show lol
                                its random on what the game will give and as for the pages have not seen anything added even after making it to the last map its like the devs didn't know what to put there thus its up to the players to figure it out on their own
                                Last edited by thor31; 04-26-2019, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X