Cuties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mission3 View Post
    how do u advance on expedition after u have cleared fetid swamp ?
    then you wait on level 35 of FS till the new 2 maps are put in .......with a extra lag boost and more errors

But keep doing your daily 10 for the materials etc
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 05-06-2019, 06:51 AM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

ty ghost ...

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Thank you. This will be asked about on Monday.
        Any answer yet Memorylane?
        Theonlyghost

Comment

Beat the last level of fetid swamp and still only first page says anything.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

Any answer yet Memorylane?
            No answer yet.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

any who has started writing down items needed for succesfull crafting for the special effeckts to level them upp? Seems hammers do well whit roses..
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

could someone who done the crafting in cuties accessories too lv 3 for the puffs, tell how he manage? so far only gotten too lv 2.. dont wana waste all my stuff trying and not knowing what to use in there. Purple stuff seesm to be most sufcesfull, but is there any formula of what of these to use for some of the attributes or just random? Any who know?
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

You can check the stats each accessory can get from "specialty" button in accessory tab. Lvl 3 can appear once your piece is orange (only in 3rd slot ofc). Tho rate of appear is very low and you still might get unwanted stat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post
                    You can check the stats each accessory can get from "specialty" button in accessory tab. Lvl 3 can appear once your piece is orange (only in 3rd slot ofc). Tho rate of appear is very low and you still might get unwanted stat.
                    pardon me, but do you mean that we only can level upp the 3rd specialty too lv 3? ..now that dont make any sense..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

pardon me, but do you mean that we only can level upp the 3rd specialty too lv 3? ..now that dont make any sense..
                      Check pics below. So basically in the end you can have lvl 1,2,3,4 and 5 when its maxed. Not 5 x lvl 5.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	1985632
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1985633

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post

Check pics below. So basically in the end you can have lvl 1,2,3,4 and 5 when its maxed. Not 5 x lvl 5.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1985632**[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1985633**[/ATTACH]
                        okey.. if this is how it is..then i have gotten the wrong information.... hang on.. where is my bow and nail polisher... GRGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1983291**[/ATTACH]
                          And
                          [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1983292**[/ATTACH]

page 4 is same but not finnisht on map 3 yet so that 1 is logic i asumme
                          memorylane when they gonna fix this
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

No answer yet.
                            it still not fixed memory now it shows 4 out of the 5 page's with only 3 question marks in it....and you do not gain any cutie crystals on the new map!!!
                            Theonlyghost

Comment

Thanks, ghost. Will follow up on this after the weekend.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks, ghost. Will follow up on this after the weekend.
                                Still not fixed Memory ... you hear anything from them about it (the part of the ??? on page 2 to 5)
                                Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X