Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Garden Party & Antaeus Aider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Party & Antaeus Aider

Has anyone tried or used any of there features - just curious.

This seems like a last ditch attempt to get players to spend money (Poll answer too)

Who ever dreamt ths up, needs there head read, as they have spent time thinking this up, and presuming players will spend without even thinking.

Make the garden party free to start and if players want to spend in it, then let them
    Yes
    31.25%
    No
    18.75%
    Lame attempt to get players to spend money
    50.00%

whoever thinks of these events they need their brains examined

antaeus aider who wants to spend balens on something they can easily pass on their own toon

garden party who wants to spend 1k balens to even host a party where its the 2 of the lame old gamebox games which got nerfed and a 5 card poker which is prob rigged as hell

Comment

have not seen anyone doing those most players are not wasting the balens for those events

Comment

I can see the Antaeus Aider feature being great for newer servers, where they are battling to get stronger for ranking rewards. I can also see this being good for newer players on older servers, who are trying to catch up as quickly as possible. For everyone else, though, maybe we'll see some regular spenders use an alt just to get some lvl 6 potions. It's not really a feature for well established servers, though.

I'm sure someone will end up doing Sky Garden parties, if only for curiosity's sake. I just wish they had a little more diversity in the shop for that one. Seems like missed potential. Would have been a great place to put the missing relic items.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I can see the Antaeus Aider feature being great for newer servers, where they are battling to get stronger for ranking rewards. I can also see this being good for newer players on older servers, who are trying to catch up as quickly as possible. For everyone else, though, maybe we'll see some regular spenders use an alt just to get some lvl 6 potions. It's not really a feature for well established servers, though.

I'm sure someone will end up doing Sky Garden parties, if only for curiosity's sake. I just wish they had a little more diversity in the shop for that one. Seems like missed potential. Would have been a great place to put the missing relic items.
          yes i agree new players can use big players stats to catch up

but still who in their right mind will pay to even use it

sky garden yes i agree A VERY BAD MISTAKE BY THE DEVS a missed potential indeed

if the shop had diffrent rewards in their EXAMPLE : RELIC STUFF (ascention stones and relic pennents (GOLD/RED) and TERRA GRASS and BEAST HEARTS

if they used this to their advantage then ppl would spend to make a garden party

but as it is the rewards is shocking and no 1 will pay 1k balens
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-22-2019, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

yes i agree new players can use big players stats to catch up

but still who in their right mind will pay to even use it

sky garden yes i agree A VERY BAD MISTAKE BY THE DEVS a missed potential indeed

if the shop had diffrent rewards in their EXAMPLE : RELIC STUFF (ascention stones and relic pennents (GOLD/RED) and TERRA GRASS and BEAST HEARTS

if they used this to their advantage then ppl would spend to make a garden party

but as it is the rewards is shocking and no 1 will pay 1k balens
            no need lol terra grass and beast hearts in guild merchant now harry loads cheaper then dumping 1k balens to have some 1 like your party and do a few mini games (like there is nothing already to do in game that is free)

Ascension stone's will come sooner then later outside of lucky exchange for free now most things starts to pop up after 6 to 9 month after being introduced to the game (or when they notice players do not spend to get them) and moment those are easier to get no need to gain red pennants from that shop....if they really wanted to attract players should make party cost 100 balen max a lot would probably try it out then

of course my personal opinion /way of thinking about it

Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

me go party in wilds.. NO way I pay 1k balens for a garden party... probably have to clean up after self too.. lol rubish
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

It could be great if we could use bb there.
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

It could be great if we could use bb there.
                  That's a good suggestion. I will forward that next time I'm asked for suggestions.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

no need lol terra grass and beast hearts in guild merchant now harry loads cheaper then dumping 1k balens to have some 1 like your party and do a few mini games (like there is nothing already to do in game that is free)

well they kept that quiet wasnt even mentioned in the patch notes

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

Ascension stone's will come sooner then later outside of lucky exchange for free now most things starts to pop up after 6 to 9 month after being introduced to the game (or when they notice players do not spend to get them) and moment those are easier to get no need to gain red pennants from that shop....if they really wanted to attract players should make party cost 100 balen max a lot would probably try it out then

of course my personal opinion /way of thinking about it
                      and Now I see this... damn... why wasent this in path notes??????? grgrgr..

Comment

garden need pay 1K balens and its broke xD so who are you kidding?

Comment

Garden party is just ridiculous. They could let us have one free maybe every couple of months, or spend bbs on it, but it would be completely foolish to do on a lot of less-active servers. You probably would do better just buying stuff straight from the shop.

The Aider thing is interesting - I could see maybe using it way back when I was struggling to beat purgatory maze or other things like that. It's not super expensive to use, so some new players who want a leg up could definitely make use of it. I've seen much worse ways to spend balens (e.g. garden party or extra cauldrons for cutie food).

Comment

Working...
                          X