when o when

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when o when

are the dev's gonna fix those damn lag , loading time etc etc.... need refresh 100 times a day cus they keep adding worthless lag/delay rubbish into the game... features we don't gonna use cus we not gonna pay for it.. and the rewards are not worth spending for...

they better stop adding worthless stuff and go fix the game... and give more bag space or up the ammount we can keep.. why not all over 20K as they do with those fusion spirit shards so many usefull stuff that is in here but not gonna stack as high as those shards you hardly use....

let them move more stuff to treasure inventory got since i bought the extra spaces 2 full pages free

and they should sssssh about clear this clear that none of this ** works

Some of the lag can't be fixed. There's threads open for feedback on the new features.

There's a thread for inventory suggestions. They are not changing treasure inventory. Do you have all 5 inventory pages open, plus the three guild vault pages? I'm still trying to find someone who has 8 pages of inventory open, all full, but not full of items no longer in the game.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

can pass on my char for inventory check can see that space is ran out have maybe 2row's left

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Some of the lag can't be fixed. There's threads open for feedback on the new features.

There's a thread for inventory suggestions. They are not changing treasure inventory. Do you have all 5 inventory pages open, plus the three guild vault pages? I'm still trying to find someone who has 8 pages of inventory open, all full, but not full of items no longer in the game.
        dont know why the devs cant give us a exchange event to use all the stuff we ave which is no longer in game or the stuff we cant use example soul crystal dragon essence rose hazel eterrnal hearts animation stones and normal henna and the stuff from fate section

then ppl would ave plenty of empty spaces in the inventory and guild inventory

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
          can pass on my char for inventory check can see that space is ran out have maybe 2row's left
          What's your character name and server? You can pm me with this is you prefer.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

dont know why the devs cant give us a exchange event to use all the stuff we ave which is no longer in game or the stuff we cant use example soul crystal dragon essence rose hazel eterrnal hearts animation stones and normal henna and the stuff from fate section

then ppl would ave plenty of empty spaces in the inventory and guild inventory
            loads of that you can use in voyage harry to gain items you do still need...at least that is where i use that stuff for ; books of wisdom clothing 'refine stones and those blue thingies for eud events always low on those
            and people can sell it as well gives gold what these days are needed for cutie's again to
            stuff no longer in game is often called useless item(when you hover over it)and you can remove that anyway

sell your animation stone's bet after that we can use it again hihi
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Here's where we are on the inventory situation..
              Dev reply in regards to one person: advise her to sell the Milk, Magic Essence in her backpack, and no need to store so many Mahra and Sylph Sepulcrum
              Dev reply in regards to another person: Soul Crystal, Soul Mark, Dragon Essence, Tenacity Mark, Fate Stone, Bead of Influence can be sold if the corresponding systems are maxed out.

I have R22289894's name in to see what the devs have to say about that. I would like to have more names in. They need to see what we do with our space, and why we are requesting more space, or adjustments to stack sizes. They need to know this isn't just a couple of people who save way too much stuff. For the record, they touch nothing, they just look at the pages in the bag, and the guild vault and take note of the things we have the most of. The only thing is, I need people who have all of the pages open and who aren't saving items that are no longer in the game.

harry, an exchange event would only encourage more people to save more things they don't need, because they will expect another exchange event in the future and no one likes to miss out.

Comment

i am not saving anything that is not in game anymore but am a bit of a hoarder lol
                so i do save up stuff i do not need anymore (at the moment) got 8 pages and when i have 10 slots filled with developing potions cause i still need thosethen am pretty much getting narrow on space.specially when you get online and want to collect mail ... but that said i do save up the stuff like smelts animation stones etc
                and yes would be nice if we can stock that up,
                so you can add me and they can see i am always on page 5 half to 3/4th full with 1 spot open in vault.

even so i do no really think it would matter a lot cause they probly will say sell some animation stones or smelts hihi

Oh when they do take a looklet them fix that cutie thing so i as well got page 2 and page 3 to load instead of questionmarks.
                Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-26-2019, 12:45 PM. Reason: adding
                Theonlyghost

Comment

Here's where we are on the inventory situation..
                  Dev reply in regards to one person: advise her to sell the Milk, Magic Essence in her backpack, and no need to store so many Mahra and Sylph Sepulcrum
                  Dev reply in regards to another person: Soul Crystal, Soul Mark, Dragon Essence, Tenacity Mark, Fate Stone, Bead of Influence can be sold if the corresponding systems are maxed out.

I have R22289894's name in to see what the devs have to say about that. I would like to have more names in. They need to see what we do with our space, and why we are requesting more space, or adjustments to stack sizes. They need to know this isn't just a couple of people who save way too much stuff. For the record, they touch nothing, they just look at the pages in the bag, and the guild vault and take note of the things we have the most of. The only thing is, I need people who have all of the pages open and who aren't saving items that are no longer in the game.

harry, an exchange event would only encourage more people to save more things they don't need, because they will expect another exchange event in the future and no one likes to miss out.
                  The problem with getting rid of that stuff is that can stuff can be used for voyage.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                    so you can add me and they can see i am always on page 5 half to 3/4th full with 1 spot open in vault.

even so i do no really think it would matter a lot cause they probly will say sell some animation stones or smelts hihi
                    Very likely they will come back with feedback to sell the extra stacks of things, of course. I expect that. It's okay, though.
                    Can you also give a daily server time frame you are most likely to not mind being disconnected or are usually offline for?

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

The problem with getting rid of that stuff is that can stuff can be used for voyage.
                    You will never need 10 stacks of anything for Voyage, and I know a lot of people holding 10 stacks of Soul Crystals, for example, are saying it's for Voyage. I also know people are holding onto things because we don't know if the devs will decide to increase the level of these systems. I can't assure people that won't ever happen, even if the devs themselves are saying sell because it won't, because there's nothing to base that trust on. I did go through and sell rows of milk, rows of soul items, and other things I had rows of, but I'm not touching the mahra or sepulcrum because those are needed, I'm just waiting for the devs to allow me to collect enough other items to use them.

What I would love to see is someone throwing their hat in the ring who has rows of pennant engraving stones. I would love to see the devs try to justify that.

Comment

Very likely they will come back with feedback to sell the extra stacks of things, of course. I expect that. It's okay, though.
                      Can you also give a daily server time frame you are most likely to not mind being disconnected or are usually offline for?

You will never need 10 stacks of anything for Voyage, and I know a lot of people holding 10 stacks of Soul Crystals, for example, are saying it's for Voyage. I also know people are holding onto things because we don't know if the devs will decide to increase the level of these systems. I can't assure people that won't ever happen, even if the devs themselves are saying sell because it won't, because there's nothing to base that trust on. I did go through and sell rows of milk, rows of soul items, and other things I had rows of, but I'm not touching the mahra or sepulcrum because those are needed, I'm just waiting for the devs to allow me to collect enough other items to use them.

What I would love to see is someone throwing their hat in the ring who has rows of pennant engraving stones. I would love to see the devs try to justify that.
                      if get a mail letting me know they will go in that is good for me other wise they have to pick say 23:00 server till bout 06:30 server that is normally a time i am never on unless iam testing stuff in game..... oh do address the cutie issue with the second third page thingie in summon perhaps they can see what causes it and fix it for every one ..cause so far i have had no reply on ticket but guess it is not a ticket about recharge so prob wont get reply! (i know it is within 3 days still but ya never get reply in weekend so monday will be 5 )
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

if get a mail letting me know they will go in that is good for me other wise they have to pick say 23:00 server till bout 06:30 server that is normally a time i am never on unless iam testing stuff in game..... oh do address the cutie issue with the second third page thingie in summon perhaps they can see what causes it and fix it for every one ..cause so far i have had no reply on ticket but guess it is not a ticket about recharge so prob wont get reply! (i know it is within 3 days still but ya never get reply in weekend so monday will be 5 )
                        Won't be mailed ahead of time. Will add your available times to the list. If your ticket was sent using the info in your signature, you'll never get a reply because there isn't a ticket about cuties under that character name. I wouldn't bother with sending one now, this is something I can forward directly.

Comment

Won't be mailed ahead of time. Will add your available times to the list. If your ticket was sent using the info in your signature, you'll never get a reply because there isn't a ticket about cuties under that character name. I wouldn't bother with sending one now, this is something I can forward directly.
                          So again a gamerocks ticket did not got through ....now ya know why people here do not send tickets anymore

btw this is only charackter i have and always bin this name so yes when i file a ticket it is with is character name!.......in past when ticket got missing in cyber space i could look up ticket number in history. and use that to file again or ask update.... since patch 8.0 that is gone for gamerocks players
                          so we always have to wait and hope for the cyber dwarfs to be nice enough to pass it on to the support elfs!!!!
                          Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-27-2019, 07:20 AM.
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

really is that the line that the devs are giving just so they don't have to deal with it sounds more like something they are saying so to shut players up about the massive lag that got worse after the devs did the data migration

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post

really is that the line that the devs are giving just so they don't have to deal with it sounds more like something they are saying so to shut players up about the massive lag that got worse after the devs did the data migration
                              No. It's a realistic line I'm giving you. Lag comes from a variety of places, and some of that can't be fixed. R2 understands there's lag, but it's all about the devs. Devs want me to tell you not to worry, and think I can sprinkle around some magical words that will make you feel good about everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X