No announcement yet.

How much gold do you lose in a plunder?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much gold do you lose in a plunder?

I've been curious about this for a while. I notice that when I am online I lose about 10% of my gold but when I am offline it seems to be more like 1%. How exactly is this calculated? I have also heard the size of the warehouse has an effect as well. Mine is only level 39 while my character is level 60 though.

10% of yr gold

byt if yr gold more than werehouse can keep, u lose difference between WH limit n yr current (how i know, bcs i never was plunded with red number)
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Maybe I am reading the times incorrectly of when I get plundered then and it is 10% when I am offline...

Comment

thats weird too, my char plundered and only lose below 100gold. dunno how this happen. plus, my gold is at max, more than 1 million.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
          thats weird too, my char plundered and only lose below 100gold. dunno how this happen. plus, my gold is at max, more than 1 million.
          u using hax !! xD
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

maybe u miss out a few 0 behind

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
              u using hax !! xD
              ya sure lol. -_-a

this happen on my mage alt.

so, i think if u're offline and then plundered, u will only lose 1% of ur max gold. (not sure tho)

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Can I ask,
                did you remember how many gold you had before offline?
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

I noticed there are times when you just come online, the gold from your screen jump from 0 to whatever the amount it is supposed to be. Maybe when you're offline, the amount of gold on you is frozen and only delivered to you after you log in.

This is only from my experience plundering and being plundered, if it's not officially stated true, please disregard what I've said.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                    Can I ask,
                    did you remember how many gold you had before offline?
                    hmm. very lil amount cuz i contributed it to my guild.

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    I noticed there are times when you just come online, the gold from your screen jump from 0 to whatever the amount it is supposed to be. Maybe when you're offline, the amount of gold on you is frozen and only delivered to you after you log in.

This is only from my experience plundering and being plundered, if it's not officially stated true, please disregard what I've said.
                    ah maybe ur rit nas. if offline then our gold will not accumulated and give to us untill we are online again. i have an idea. i will kill my alt with my archer hhaha. back in a couple of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                      ya sure lol. -_-a

this happen on my mage alt.

so, i think if u're offline and then plundered, u will only lose 1% of ur max gold. (not sure tho)
                      When you are offline: the games gives 10% still as if you were online, BUT: if you have mines, and such, the gold acquired WILL NOT be added up to e plundered as you are offline. (It is a mechanic they made so we don't get CRAZY amount of gold from inactive accounts)

Example: I log off with 10k gold, going on vacation for a week. People plundering me will get: 1k gold, then 900, then 810, ect. After I come from vacation a week later: I will have over 1 million gold, and people will plunder me for.... PEANUTS.

So hint: if you log off: GET RID OF YOUR GOLD. Adn when you log back in, you will have lost FEW gold and will have LOTS.

Again, it is to prevent making bunch of gold from players that left game.
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                        When you are offline: the games gives 10% still as if you were online, BUT: if you have mines, and such, the gold acquired WILL NOT be added up to e plundered as you are offline. (It is a mechanic they made so we don't get CRAZY amount of gold from inactive accounts)

Example: I log off with 10k gold, going on vacation for a week. People plundering me will get: 1k gold, then 900, then 810, ect. After I come from vacation a week later: I will have over 1 million gold, and people will plunder me for.... PEANUTS.

So hint: if you log off: GET RID OF YOUR GOLD. Adn when you log back in, you will have lost FEW gold and will have LOTS.

ya thats right. my mage is super weak in bot form n being offline. -_-a

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post

Thank you for the explanation. This makes sense and is a good mechanic.

Comment

Working...
                          X