Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Flying mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying mounts

Just wondering if anyone has found this stone or whatever that's supposed to make non-flying mounts fly?

waste of time just keep using the mounts u own that fly and use those

Comment

waste of balens to get that think almost every 1 has a mount that fly already ....and if not collect a few mine's in dimensions and gamble riders chest...someone who does not have a flying mount has probably not a lt of mounts so deffi will drop mounts there you do not have.... and will not take long to gain a flying 1
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Actually, my favorite mount doesn't fly, and so I haven't used it. Now, I can make that it fly if I want to.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Actually, my favorite mount doesn't fly, and so I haven't used it. Now, I can make that it fly if I want to.
          now the big question here is memory..... Do the wings boost the stats..... when you gain them for a mount?
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I have a ton of flying mounts....that's not the point. As Memory said, there are nice mounts that don't fly. They said in the patch we'd have this stone or whatever that would make them fly. I'm asking if anyone has seen it. Am I going to spend balens to buy it? I doubt it very much, but then again if we could buy it for bb's I just might. I just want to know where it is so I can decide for myself.

Comment

good chance its not even active in the game yet many time they add items but then make them live in the game on a future patch just to get playes to spend on it first

Comment

Ok, so I found where you can pay 1500 balens to make a mount fly...not gonna happen, but still would be interested in where the stone option comes from. My guess is it will be a reward for some ungodly recharge or huge big spender reward. If anyone is interested in the 1500 balen option, you morph to the mount you want, look at the picture once you've morphed and in the upper left hand corner there's a little circle you click on.

Comment

Working...
                X