Hot events lately..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
    we are gonna take a notice of that , and shal forward it to the right persons
    hows it going whit this? I see no differenc yet..
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
      we are gonna take a notice of that , and shal forward it to the right persons
      did u forward it? any respons? .sense i havent noticed any changes yet...
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Personally I'm ok with the event cycle, except they need to add new rewards items in lucky exchange and hot events chests/items exchange (exchange for regular sepulcrums? seriously???). It'd also be great to bring back some good old rewards such as eudaemon leveling, gem leveling, and reduce the lowest synthesis level.

Comment

we are getting seriously overloaded by henna, mahra & sepulcrum do to the endless rewards of them in the city loot, the city loot never changes anymore, its like the dev's are doing a permanent groundhog day recycle on everything, including the bugs in the hot events
          Live long and prosper.

Comment

by getting cheaper in hot event even big spender stop spending, devs give hot events as if we are all newbies, more and more long playing peoples quit because the game is getting bored, no more challenge really, it's becoming a solo game mostly upgrading BR for no reason please ask the devs to think about old players or more will quit and wartune will get less money

Comment

I actually think they want us to quit by ourself...there will be no html5 upgrade of this game...they will probably just shut it down and start a brand new html5 version and everyone has to start from scratch....

Comment

Originally posted by katjuza View Post

devs has altzheimer? Dont they have meds in china?
                they took too many meds thats why their brains are in their backsides

Originally posted by R2139428048 View Post
                I actually think they want us to quit by ourself...there will be no html5 upgrade of this game...they will probably just shut it down and start a brand new html5 version and everyone has to start from scratch....
                WHEN THIS HAPPENS I WILL JUST PLAY CONSOLE GAMES AND PC GAMES GET RID OF THE ENTIRE BROWSER AND NEVER USE AGAIN HAHAHA

Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-08-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

so... when is this gona change?

Comment

If I'm going to quit the game, I will never play any game developer by 7Road. The have a bad reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                      If I'm going to quit the game, I will never play any game developer by 7Road. The have a bad reputation.
                      and reputation getting worse by the day
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Yep, they shoot themself in the foot by going for cheaper low quality hosting, if you want a successful business you got to put everything in it...not the cheap way....
                        indeed, that´s what logic usually do, unless you find people trying to tell you "we have no more cash, thus no more game" in a similar when you see any store few weeks before last closure.
                        Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                        Server= S31 US East
                        Class = Knight
                        Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                        Server = US East Server 31
                        Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                        Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

devs has altzheimer? dont they have meds in china?
                          LOL!!! now speaking honestly, i surely doubt they have that kind of medicine alike worldwide due that alzheimer tends to be uncurable as time goes by, specially if you give your lots of trash to speed up the mental issues. but gladfully there is a better medicines for the real disease (lazyness) called "chocolatoes & bananas inc." (satisfaction guarantied)

Server= S31 US East
                          Class = Knight
                          Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).

Comment

for that time i will be busy on better stuff, so no thanks. wartune it´s my first and last stand-alone game on my life, due to real life duties. unless that new game can be cleared in less that 1 year.

Server= S31 US East
                            Class = Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                              so... when is this gona change?
                              as adobe official site on first 3 months of 2020. unless they change minds to extend it or release a final patch. same issue goes for windows 7 for the same time period. several people can call it "a new era" but i rather call "more reasons for cash for nothing" we really need more customizable purchases both on games an real life, not crappy rewards/investments for god´s sake.

Server= S31 US East
                              Class = Knight

Comment

Lots of points in this thread in which I'm agreed 100%...Hot Events are less and less rewarding...we've done away with the Cloud City pickups that were getting us mounts and choices for other good rewards...lag is what most people are talking about all of the time and that's getting tedious for all. (See the Lag thread elsewhere in this section of the forum, if you care to add there.)

For the moment, the notion we're not going to move to HTML5 is picking up steam, and for those inclined to spend on Wartune, we all make choices. Caveat emptor.
                                The notion 7Road want us to quit Wartune on our own initiative so they will displace fewer "when the end comes" is also among dozens of discussions on my server.
                                But, there's no good logic to bridge from patches still being done to game closure, and the only fact we can rely upon is they have not yet gone to the HTML5 code they say will address lag, will need to go forward after Flash Player EOL, and will fit with future development work. Until the fact of no HTML5 on Wartune changes, and considering the present conditions of play, I think players will be making more and more the same choices in reaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X